Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-01-2008, 20:09   #16
Full Member+

Re: Boco not happy

I'd have to agree with the general consensus on here and state categorically that If somebody has to leave, for my money it would have to be McEvilly. If he's having the negative effect on the team that has been stated in this thread, then offloading Evil to Dale has to be the best solution. Throw in an ageing Ex - Burnley player into the bargain and both parties have a good deal !!

Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill.
carpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-01-2008, 20:41   #17
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey View Post
Won't be the first player to be forced out due to not being part of the cliche.
My thoughts exactly.
Old 14-01-2008, 21:14   #18
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod View Post
My thoughts exactly.
Except you probably meant clique
Old 14-01-2008, 21:57   #19
God Member

did you used to do the barbers pole?
Old 14-01-2008, 22:48   #20
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
did you used to do the barbers pole?
He certainly did.

Also, TM, remembered that scousers call it a click, but san fairy anne.

Now it’s out in the open, there are no secrets at the club.
Oggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 18:08   #21
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
If it is McEvilly causing the upset, get shot, I know who I'd rather have, and it ain't the fat hooligan.

I heard through the grapevine that the reason McEvilly went the first time round was because he was disrupting the sqaud.
Always has done, always will do, please come and get him Mr Hill. This so called footballer is a thug and not a very subtle one at that. He never has been or ever will be a team player, things he's gods gift to league 2, well surprise, surprise, he ain't. Rommy Boco is a true gentleman and a damn good player to boot.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 18:53   #22
God Member

Always has done, always will do, please come and get him Mr Hill. This so called footballer is a thug and not a very subtle one at that. He never has been or ever will be a team player, things he's gods gift to league 2, well surprise, surprise, he ain't. Rommy Boco is a true gentleman and a damn good player to boot.

Very well said sir, have some karma!!

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
ukcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 18:55   #23
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcowboy View Post

Very well said sir, have some karma!!
hmm you threw me then mr cowboy as thought you were saying same thing as ozzy not quoting him

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 06:10   #24

dang, I wish we'd gone in for him (h.u.f.c). I love that Boco-style. Gutted not to have been able to watch any of the benin games thanks to bbc assuming we all have digital ****boxes.

Good luck Stanley's.. (if Boco really wants the big city, he should come down and have a taste of the cosmopolitan bright lights of Hereford, .. ahem.)
OvisAmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 16:00   #25
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by OvisAmore View Post
if Boco really wants the big city, he should come down and have a taste of the cosmopolitan bright lights of Hereford, .. ahem.
Red, red and yellow, green, yellow and back to red again....
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..