Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-09-2006, 19:27   #76

Re: Bury Tonight

WELCH first choice every time.
Old 29-09-2006, 20:15   #77
Senior Member+

The other week (I think against Wrexham) the central defenders were supposed to be Welch and Edwards, but at the last minute Welch pulled out due to sickness and Rocky took his place. Since then we've had some decent results, so JC has stuck with those two.

Personally I think we're better when Edwards plays, as his reading of the game is far and above that of our other defenders. However, I'd like to see him play at right-back instead of Cav.
I've heard some very good things about Foyle too, so maybe he'll get his chance in due course?
Old 29-09-2006, 20:27   #78
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod
I was well impressed with the Stanley support on tuesday. Not just the Ultras but the whole end. That last five minutes or so when the entire crowd seemed to join in was magic. It will be a long time til we hear that again I fear.
It's a shame you missed the Watford game Rob as the whole of the Stanley end kept it going for a hell of a lot longer than 5 mins, I love away games.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 20:34   #79
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by shillelagh
I was there as well!
Mind you i was the quiet one!
Sorry shillelagh I was so stunned when I came out of the toilet rushing to get a drink to be met by a accyweb crew I wasn't sure who Ian was introducing me to. I know Mel was there as I've seen her before and Tinks, it must be 15 years since I last saw Ian.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Old 29-09-2006, 21:47   #80

Youn know what? You lot gave me a big head in the taxi to Bury :P

Best Drummer in the land
7/4/2007
The Day The Ultras Formed The Cowshed Choir
Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 21:56   #81
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
Youn know what? You lot gave me a big head in the taxi to Bury :P
I think the least said the better on that subject there are children on here you know.

Old 29-09-2006, 22:28   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss
I think the least said the better on that subject there are children on here you know.
I was ok, there was a few other gentlemen to help out

Best Drummer in the land
7/4/2007
The Day The Ultras Formed The Cowshed Choir
Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..