Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-02-2010, 17:14   #16
God Member

Smile Re: Bury Tonight

Season Tickets 2009/10 (Tuesday 24th Feb 2009)

Our best value packages ever!

Accrington Stanley are delighted to announce what we are sure you will agree are our best value season ticket packages ever, offering live Football League action at the lowest prices since our days in the UniBond League!

Available until 4th April, adult season tickets start from £140.00, including £50.00 worth of club vouchers, while concession tickets are available from £100.00 with £30.00 worth of club vouchers! U16's and students season tickets are just £50.00 and U12's will be admitted free as part of our soon to be relaunched and free to join junior membership scheme.

Speaking about the prices for next season Stanley Chief Executive Rob Heys said "The new season ticket packages are all about getting people back involved with the club. Making our season tickets affordable to as many people as possible means that hopefully we can get more people to come and be a part of Accrington Stanley.

"Recent seasons have been a little subdued when compared to the tremendous non-league success we enjoyed and culminating in the historic return to the Football League, however as a club we are confident that although one chapter ended when we regained our Football League status, there are still many more pages to fill in the story of Accrington Stanley, hopefully including an exciting and successful 2009/10 season!"

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-02-2010, 17:18   #17
God Member

Re: Bury Tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
Season Tickets 2009/10 (Tuesday 24th Feb 2009)

Our best value packages ever!

Accrington Stanley are delighted to announce what we are sure you will agree are our best value season ticket packages ever, offering live Football League action at the lowest prices since our days in the UniBond League!

Available until 4th April, adult season tickets start from £140.00, including £50.00 worth of club vouchers, while concession tickets are available from £100.00 with £30.00 worth of club vouchers! U16's and students season tickets are just £50.00 and U12's will be admitted free as part of our soon to be relaunched and free to join junior membership scheme.

Speaking about the prices for next season Stanley Chief Executive Rob Heys said "The new season ticket packages are all about getting people back involved with the club. Making our season tickets affordable to as many people as possible means that hopefully we can get more people to come and be a part of Accrington Stanley.

"Recent seasons have been a little subdued when compared to the tremendous non-league success we enjoyed and culminating in the historic return to the Football League, however as a club we are confident that although one chapter ended when we regained our Football League status, there are still many more pages to fill in the story of Accrington Stanley, hopefully including an exciting and successful 2009/10 season!"
Goodness me that last paragraphs a flippin understatement

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2010, 17:23   #18
God Member

Exclamation Re: Bury Tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendle Red View Post
Goodness me that last paragraphs a flippin understatement
Too true Google Page Ranking and it isn't even March yet !!!!!

Old 25-02-2010, 22:59   #19
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

well shall be renewing mine, is a knocking bet. hope its splashed all oer the local press. never seen it on fishy site?
Old 25-02-2010, 23:07   #20
God Member

that's because the copy and paste is from last year cashy!
Old 25-02-2010, 23:23   #21
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
so has joe been on the lash or what? is it bull?
Old 26-02-2010, 00:06   #22
God Member

Cashy, I think Joe's post was a response to long time red asking (post 15) how much the season tickets were.

In response to the question posed by Long time red I think it works out at around £6 per game and season tickets went up from around 300 to around 700. Thats approximate only because the club never releases these figures - but its reading between the lines and listening to what certain people say.

It's not really indication of what would happen if we only charged a fiver - many people dont always have the readies available for a season ticket. I've been coming on 26 years and only get a season ticket every third season or so for various reasons even though I always know when the tickets are available I never seem to have the money available.

My reasoning for such a low price and an estimated figure of 4000 is that a) we should clean up on the floating fans by being cheaper than non-league b) many people who used to come on in the Unibond days stopped doing so when prices jumped from £6 to £10. Crowds were only around the 4-500 mark then but if an existing fan stops coming on because 'it is too dear' then (IMHO) you will be struggling attracting newbies c) we will pick up some of the lost souls who support Blackburn and Burnley and used to come on but are priced out now due to the cost of supporting both.

I also think that the positive media created by such an announcement would get many of the potential business sponsors back on the phone.

It may or may not work - same as anything but it makes much sense to me. The only drawback is that I dont think the club would be capable of capitalising on double crowds by taking extra money off them in the ground. I've every confidence that this ability will come but it's one step at a time as far as infrastructure is concerned and sometimes we are guilty of looking at the wrong things at the wrong time.
Old 26-02-2010, 05:24   #23
God Member

I like the idea of a fiver a game scenario, the question then is what price the season ticket?

That would have to be about £90 which would be unbelievable price?

The flip side is at just a fiver a game it may put people off buying a season ticket who for maybe work reasons could not attend all games so would make better sense to pay as a walk on?

I think the prices last season were great and about correct, the worry I have were they pitched at that price because there were inklings about what was about to unfold in the close season and what was looming around the corner?

SFFS

Last edited by Pendle Red; 26-02-2010 at 05:27.
Old 26-02-2010, 07:23   #24
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
well shall be renewing mine, is a knocking bet. hope its splashed all oer the local press. never seen it on fishy site?
Quote:
Quote:
so has joe been on the lash or what? is it bull?
Yes I have Cashy, but Macca is spot on!

Quote:
Cashy, I think Joe's post was a response to long time red asking (post 15) how much the season tickets were.
Spot on Macca, that is why I made the date so large Cashy, sorry if I got you excited unexpectedly But, it was in reply to Long time reds post

Old 26-02-2010, 07:31   #25
God Member

Exclamation Re: Bury Tonight

Quote:

It may or may not work - same as anything but it makes much sense to me. The only drawback is that I dont think the club would be capable of capitalising on double crowds by taking extra money off them in the ground. I've every confidence that this ability will come but it's one step at a time as far as infrastructure is concerned and sometimes we are guilty of looking at the wrong things at the wrong time.
This is my main worry with what you propose Macca, large crowds at The Crown would be great, but just look at what happened last Saturday, but the I suppose that if we know that we were getting 3000+ every home game we could plan it better, couldn't we?????

Old 26-02-2010, 07:34   #26
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendle Red View Post
I like the idea of a fiver a game scenario, the question then is what price the season ticket?

That would have to be about £90 which would be unbelievable price?

The flip side is at just a fiver a game it may put people off buying a season ticket who for maybe work reasons could not attend all games so would make better sense to pay as a walk on?

I think the prices last season were great and about correct, the worry I have were they pitched at that price because there were inklings about what was about to unfold in the close season and what was looming around the corner?
At a fiver a game, why would anybody buy a season ticket???

Old 26-02-2010, 07:37   #27
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

its ok joe, was a strange day fer me yesterday, plus older i get, the dumber i get.
Old 26-02-2010, 07:51   #28
God Member

Quote:
its ok joe, was a strange day fer me yesterday, plus older i get, the dumber i get.
Not true young man Have a nice trip and stay away from the sides!!!

Old 26-02-2010, 14:16   #29
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
At a fiver a game, why would anybody buy a season ticket???
They wouldn't that's my point thus denying the Club income and possible money coming through the barren Summer months

SFFS
Old 26-02-2010, 14:36   #30
God Member

Right, with you now Google Page Ranking!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..