Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-11-2009, 16:41   #31

Re: club shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi John View Post
Yeah...Just ordered mine...one question though, are they only availiable with long sleeves?
No there is short as well. Just seen on a website with rovers advertising junior half season tickets for 25 quid, now why cant people at our club do something like that, its been mentioned before!

AccyAggro is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-11-2009, 18:12   #32
God Member

Our juniors wouldn't pay £25 for the whole season. It's only £1 per game for them.
Redash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2009, 18:28   #33
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redash View Post
Our juniors wouldn't pay £25 for the whole season. It's only £1 per game for them.

Juniors at Rovers go up to 16 though. The £1 entry only goes up to 12 at Stanley.
Old 30-11-2009, 20:40   #34
God Member

Smile Re: club shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyAggro View Post
No there is short as well. Just seen on a website with rovers advertising junior half season tickets for 25 quid, now why cant people at our club do something like that, its been mentioned before!
At the risk of repeating somebody else...

prices

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2009, 22:03   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyAggro View Post
I mentioned that a few week back. Im paying per game but would buy a half season ticket tomorrow if one was available. I have emailed the club and they never got back to me which i thought was a bit of a poor do.

Also with regards the club shop and online store they are both in pretty bad shape and both need redoing. I went in the shop on saturday and there was hardly anything in and half of what was in wasnt priced. They should open an ebay store and list everything on there with the option to buy online then collect from the club on matchday if they dont want to pay for postage ?

Rant over lets get back to on the pitch matters.
Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:49   #36
God Member

One would have thought if the Club Shop was maybe only staffed a couple of days a week so long as they were clear to everyone, the Shop would do okay encompass into that the effective running of the online store and money starts to turn over.

The shop has had it's faults in the past with lack of merchandise but run properly it is an effective hub in terms of bringing money in and most importantly been a point of contact for the Club

I would still like to see the Club organise a proper pre-Christmas event in the next couple of weeks where stock could be available in the Lounge to purchase, half-season tickets could be pushed, players & management on hand to help serve on & pack your bags of Goodies.

Call it the Santa is a Red Event! Maybe even the big man himself on hand for the younger fans to help push it to the wider community.

Maybe I am getting carried away as it would involve organisation

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:08   #37

have you ever thought about asking to see if "accy web" could run the online store? ..dont know if its possible, but there could be a bob or two in it for both parties....just a thought
AngleIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:09   #38

bet we could staff the shop for them as well if asked!!
AngleIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:53   #39
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendle Red View Post
One would have thought if the Club Shop was maybe only staffed a couple of days a week so long as they were clear to everyone, the Shop would do okay encompass into that the effective running of the online store and money starts to turn over.

The shop has had it's faults in the past with lack of merchandise but run properly it is an effective hub in terms of bringing money in and most importantly been a point of contact for the Club

I would still like to see the Club organise a proper pre-Christmas event in the next couple of weeks where stock could be available in the Lounge to purchase, half-season tickets could be pushed, players & management on hand to help serve on & pack your bags of Goodies.

Call it the Santa is a Red Event! Maybe even the big man himself on hand for the younger fans to help push it to the wider community.

Superb idea mate
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:55   #40

When ive been up scotland on holiday in scotland at dingwall the home of ross county during the week they dont man three club shop but you can go to there reception and they get one of the staff members to take you to there shop so you can make purchases this could be done at stanley could it not
hasyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:11   #41

Does anyone know how much the half season tickets will be an also if you still get the coupon deals like with the full season ticket ?
Old 01-12-2009, 16:13   #42
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendle Red View Post

Far to good of an idea that...
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 17:28   #43
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Does anyone know how much the half season tickets will be an also if you still get the coupon deals like with the full season ticket ?

If you click on the word prices below it will take you to the fishy site and tell you the half season ticket prices.

prices
Old 01-12-2009, 19:49   #44

Cheers Dave thats bobby dazzler is that.

Know what ill be treating myself to this christmas !!

Thanks
Old 01-12-2009, 19:52   #45
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasyred View Post
When ive been up scotland on holiday in scotland at dingwall the home of ross county during the week they dont man three club shop but you can go to there reception and they get one of the staff members to take you to there shop so you can make purchases this could be done at stanley could it not
thats precisely what happens with stanley.

mybe a bigger notice on the door would help matters?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..