Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-11-2009, 11:00   #1

club shop

why is it closed all the time and on match day people are just passing it now . we need money in so sum one run it
Grimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-11-2009, 11:59   #2
Senior Member+

Re: club shop

Ive said this a million times.

Hopefully with the new kit launch, it will spark the club into running the shop better again
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 12:33   #3

i would run the shop for them ring me
Old 16-11-2009, 18:43   #4

lots of fans have offered before.....................may be the new stanley will take up the offers?
katei77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 18:59   #5
God Member

what has happened to the shop in Ossy Mills? its no longer a shop but a tiny corner in the menswear department, it looks pretty crappy too
Old 16-11-2009, 19:10   #6
God Member

One of the biggest visited Mill sites in the UK, I am sure now we have a full range of Teamwear and apparrel imminent it will like the club shop burst back into life

After all Santa is a Red

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 19:38   #7
Senior Member+

agreed.

Also the ossy mills outlet in Accrington town centre needs filling!
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 19:49   #8
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
what has happened to the shop in Ossy Mills? its no longer a shop but a tiny corner in the menswear department, it looks pretty crappy too
Went in the other day looking for a scarf , didn't see anything to do with Stanley . Ended getting a scarf from the club shop , which is also better for the club . It looked like they had their christmas stock in and no room for the Stanley .
david1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 20:05   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1 View Post
Went in the other day looking for a scarf , didn't see anything to do with Stanley .

If you went in the main Ossy Mills then it's somewhere tucked away in one of the back rooms. In the town centre store then it's a small stand down the left hand wall near the back.

We've had quite a few people in the shop asking us for Stanley stuff because there's nothing in the Ossy Mills and they can't make the trip up to the club shop. We even get people in who just want to natter about Stanley, not sure if Ossy Mills stock that service though
Old 16-11-2009, 20:15   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
If you went in the main Ossy Mills then it's somewhere tucked away in one of the back rooms. In the town centre store then it's a small stand down the left hand wall near the back.

We've had quite a few people in the shop asking us for Stanley stuff because there's nothing in the Ossy Mills and they can't make the trip up to the club shop. We even get people in who just want to natter about Stanley, not sure if Ossy Mills stock that service though
You also have the on the on hand expertise & eloquence to go with it

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 20:19   #11
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendle Red View Post
You also have the on the on hand expertise & eloquence to go with it

All that talent and it's wasted
Old 16-11-2009, 20:27   #12

come on and lets get to grips with the club shop and make it a league two club shop
Old 17-11-2009, 07:16   #13
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post

its in the menswear department now Dave, in a tiny corner, they havent got their own 'shop' bit anymore in Ossy Mills
Old 17-11-2009, 09:02   #14
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
its in the menswear department now Dave, in a tiny corner, they havent got their own 'shop' bit anymore in Ossy Mills

I'm guessing that Ossy Mills provide the space on a non profit basis. As soon as they find something to fill a space that can make them some profit then I guess the freebies get shoved out. It wouldn't help either if the club don't have stuff to put in the space anyway, Ossy Mills aren't going to let floor space go to waste.
Old 17-11-2009, 18:20   #15

Im hoping the new kit will sell decent, and also says on fishy that new winter coats and scarves etc will be in stock soon, i hope they are smart looking and the coats will probably be cheaper, and if you dont want a shirt, people could grab a scarf or coat instead...

AccyAggro is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..