Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2007, 11:58   #1
God Member

Coley to face the fans

John Coleman will be attending the next OSC meeting this monday at 7pm in the sportsbar. sEE FISHY SITE

This is Mr Colemans favoured time and date so we have to run with it.

The OSC meeting will take precedence and we will get through it as quick as possible. Anybody attending purely for the Q&A would be advised to attend a little later at 7:30 although ALL ARE WELCOME TO THE MEETING.
Old 07-02-2007, 14:35   #2
God Member

Re: Coley to face the fans

Please pass the message on to as many fellow Stanley fans as you can as this was announced too late to put into this weeks Observer.
Old 07-02-2007, 15:51   #3
God Member

I said this on another thread..."<TABLE class=tborder id=post379576 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Jun 2006

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_379576><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->Re: Jimmy Bell in league paper
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Fair Dinkum !!!!!!!!!! you expect Messers Coleman and Bell to sit down with a bunch of fanatical supporters at a time when they have a relegation battle on their hands and under great pressure,and explain their reasons for playing so 'n so instead of whats his name????????????. Ya dreamin.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
..So I will now 'shut up and eat my humble pie'.Good on Mr Coley.
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 17:08   #4
Senior Member+

Dont forget ya money to sign up to OSC if you aint already a member!
Old 07-02-2007, 19:40   #5

Love to join, got my spending money all saved up, been looking out for you in the bar last two home matches....you were nowhere to be seen.
fettler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 20:03   #6
God Member

I was in the bar the last home game , Hazel said somebody was looking for me but couldn't point you out. I wasn't going in after the game but had a quick pint just in case. Sorry, send me a PM next home match Fettler and I'll arrange a meet
Old 07-02-2007, 21:21   #7
God Member

would go but im on a scouting mission maybe next time just thought of an idea get somebody cam corder record it and put on osc website with increased viewing on website you might attract a sponsor for the website just an idea
Old 07-02-2007, 21:44   #8
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
would go but im on a scouting mission
I would imagine the only scouting mission you've ever been on is a weekend at Bowley. Dream on, Bananahead.
Old 07-02-2007, 21:47   #9
God Member

ha ha

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..