Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2004, 01:10   #1
Senior Member+

EVIL.....Lee McEvilly

You hate them cos they don't play for you, well he does play for us, and we love him.

No, I remember him being an annoying little sod at Burscough, (God, I can hear the, "Coley thought he was a Scouser", jokes piling in).

Consummate performance tonight Lee, as ever.

OK let's run the second goal past everybody, you picked it up around halfway, ran at them, slowed at fifteen yards, changed gear went on twenty yards, (you've beaten 2 or 3 by then).Threaten to shoot, but instead pull back onto your right foot, and set up Craney, who took it very well , left footed.

Entertainment with a purpose.

Now it’s out in the open, there are no secrets at the club.

Last edited by Oggy; 03-11-2004 at 01:23.
Oggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-11-2004, 13:23   #2

Re: EVIL.....Lee McEvilly

umm.......
Old 03-11-2004, 13:36   #3
Senior Member+

Well said Oggy

That is why we spend our time and money to go and watch footy in the hope we get to see that type of football Long may it continue....
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 17:56   #4
Senior Member+

Evil is class

Long may him be a stanley player. What a performance last night!
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 18:20   #5
Full Member+

Overheard on the way out of the ground - two Oldham supporters talking....... "I thought we were bl**dy lucky to win tonight" " Yeh, they look a good side don't they, move the ball about well... I'm glad Talbot decided to play the full league side." " Yeh, I'll tell you what, that big bald-headed b*gger looked good didn't he? Won just about everything and looked dangerous every time he got the ball." At this point they got into their car....... but well done Evil, you were awesome!
Oldgobbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 18:42   #6
Senior Member+

Well when I was going out of the ground I heard 4-5 young lads shouting to me your not singing any more and stanley are s*** and all the rest...

If only they realised they are 2 divisions higher than us, only on the night you would never have thought.

The reply to their taunts was a kiss of the badge and then in the car and headed home.....

You did us proud lads both supporters and players on the pitch.
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 18:10   #7

Yeah all surporters who went unfortunatly i didnt and now im sorry for my coments

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..