Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2006, 18:39   #1
Resting in Peace

Fishy site header

What on earth has happened to the header at the top of the fishy site home page?
Is it meant to be a confidence booster for out of form players? I'm all for it if it works, but it hasn't got the buzz of the previous page.
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-10-2006, 19:20   #2
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!
Re: Fishy site header

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraine
What on earth has happened to the header at the top of the fishy site home page?
Is it meant to be a confidence booster for out of form players? I'm all for it if it works, but it hasn't got the buzz of the previous page.
It's a bit dull and I'd swap the players for Richardson, Welsh and Dunbavin.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 21:28   #3

Re: Fishy site header

I would offer to make one but the pics on the site are too small to do anything with... I've contacted kipax for better pics and no reply.... and the reason for the choice of players is the person who did it is not a stanley fan nor knows the team, he simply picked the best for the banner, rather than their value to the club.
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..