Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-06-2006, 14:35   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Fixture Battle Won

thanks for the karma ....PILLOCK...

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p283029 width="50%">Fixture Battle Won</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>19-06-2006 22:44</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">bye bye bellamy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

....dont even have the balls to sign it .....

can none of you red noses take a frikin joke

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
Accrington Web
Old 20-06-2006, 18:57   #17

I'm not being funny here, mate, but the majority of Stanley fans hate Blackburn and Burnley, so why post on here? How would you feel if a Burnley fans started posting crap about Rovers on your forum, jokingly or not?

And no, it wasn't me that posted the Karma, I'd have the balls to sign it

Best Drummer in the land
7/4/2007
The Day The Ultras Formed The Cowshed Choir
Old 21-06-2006, 17:09   #18
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
I'm not being funny here, mate, but the majority of Stanley fans hate Blackburn and Burnley, so why post on here? How would you feel if a Burnley fans started posting crap about Rovers on your forum, jokingly or not?

because its a PUBLIC forum and il post where and when i want ....OK

and on a further note many thanks for the really negative karma ....if this is the best you can come up with then god help you then again i guess children will play

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p283262 width="50%">Fixture Battle Won</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>21-06-2006 11:00</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Bye Bye bellamy 2 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p283262 width="50%">Fixture Battle Won</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>21-06-2006 08:03</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Di dums</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p283262 width="50%">Fixture Battle Won</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>20-06-2006 19:10</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">bye bye bellamy - rafa benitez</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p283029 width="50%">Fixture Battle Won</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>19-06-2006 22:44</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">bye bye bellamy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
Old 21-06-2006, 17:28   #19
Senior Member+

pmsfl it just gets better ....many thanks

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p283029 width="50%">Fixture Battle Won</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>21-06-2006 18:24</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Cackburn are nothing without Craig Bell-end. Relegation awaits!!!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Old 21-06-2006, 18:35   #20
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_ASFC
now i think thats rubbish as i work at Rovers on home games looks like i wont be seeing much of stanley next season

thats a shame but never mind you can tape the matches if they play them on sky (which I am hoping)
Old 21-06-2006, 18:49   #21
I am Banned

Quote:

I agee with your point on ppl posting crap about burn and rovers on here but the vast majority of stanley's fan's ARE rovers and burnley fans so you can bet the "stanley fans" who hate rovers will indeed be burnley fans and the same applies vice verca my point is you will get burnley fans and Blackburn fans on here anyway and they will reply to posts slagging their teams off even if they do attemt to disguise their favour by saying they are only stanley fans I mean if it was'nt for rovers and burnley about 5 ppl would turn up to matches as i'd say 90% (thats a generous percentage as I would say more) of ppl on here follow blackburn rovers or burnley aswell

I like rovers by the way but don't hate burnley is that possible?

Last edited by who_eat_all_the_pies; 21-06-2006 at 22:29.
Old 22-06-2006, 05:31   #22
Super Moderator

90% of Stanley fans are Blackburn and Burnley fans? You must be joking! I would say that of the hardcore 1,000 or so Stanley fans, the vast majority are 100% Stanley. I admit that to progress, we now have to recruit Burnley/Blackburn fans, along with the non-aligned, but at the moment Stanley's faithful followers are single-minded in their support. This is why we have been so fed up of the little turf war that has been raging on this forum between fans of the two clubs.

As for the following statement...

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_eat_all_the_pies
I mean if it was'nt for rovers and burnley about 5 ppl would turn up to matches
...are you serious? We should be grateful to the two clubs for supplying us with "ppl"? If Rovers and Burnley weren't around, we would have 3,000-4,000 every match!
Old 22-06-2006, 12:11   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_eat_all_the_pies
I agee with your point on ppl posting crap about burn and rovers on here but the vast majority of stanley's fan's ARE rovers and burnley fans so you can bet the "stanley fans" who hate rovers will indeed be burnley fans and the same applies vice verca my point is you will get burnley fans and Blackburn fans on here anyway and they will reply to posts slagging their teams off even if they do attemt to disguise their favour by saying they are only stanley fans I mean if it was'nt for rovers and burnley about 5 ppl would turn up to matches as i'd say 90% (thats a generous percentage as I would say more) of ppl on here follow blackburn rovers or burnley aswell

I like rovers by the way but don't hate burnley is that possible?
Typical 'fan of another club' post, biggest load of tosh I've ever read. Are you one of the 'ppl' that get on my nerves in pubs when I tell you I'm a Stanley fan? "Who else do you support?" I get asked all too often. I actually got threatened by one Liverpool fan, 'cos He swore blind I was lying to him!! Obviously couldn't hold his ale...

Best Drummer in the land
7/4/2007
The Day The Ultras Formed The Cowshed Choir
Old 22-06-2006, 13:28   #24
Junior Member+

Quote:
Typical 'fan of another club' post, biggest load of tosh I've ever read. Are you one of the 'ppl' that get on my nerves in pubs when I tell you I'm a Stanley fan? "Who else do you support?" I get asked all too often. I actually got threatened by one Liverpool fan, 'cos He swore blind I was lying to him!! Obviously couldn't hold his ale...

Probably saw you for what you are
Are you one of those people who get on my nerves in a pub by acting like a little girl on a school trip.
Old 22-06-2006, 13:42   #25
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyred&blue
Probably saw you for what you are
Are you one of those people who get on my nerves in a pub by acting like a little girl on a school trip.
I would recommend that you read the thread "Have A Go Accywebber" in the General Forum and then reflect on the moronic garbage you have just posted.
Old 22-06-2006, 13:53   #26
God Member

I'll second that...Diesel is our Local Hero!

Accyred&blue reminds me of one of these losers to be found in the BB house.
Old 22-06-2006, 13:58   #27
Junior Member+

If i ruffled your feathers i apologise. I forgot your comments are always consistent to not challenging what others say. I think it was totally unappropiate the comments made to another user.
yours never
' haveagoaccywebber '
Old 22-06-2006, 14:02   #28
Super Moderator

Quote:
If i ruffled your feathers i apologise. I forgot your comments are always consistent to not challenging what others say. I think it was totally unappropiate the comments made to another user.
yours never
' haveagoaccywebber '
Well, you certainly have a go at the English language. In fact, you positively mangle it!
Old 22-06-2006, 14:02   #29
God Member

Quote:
yours never
' haveagoaccywebber '
You addressing anyone in particular or just someone on your own planet?
Old 22-06-2006, 14:03   #30
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf
I'll second that...Diesel is our Local Hero!

Accyred&blue reminds me of one of these losers to be found in the BB house.
Tea leaf you obviously watch the crap
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..