Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2004, 18:48   #1

Thumbs up Hi Everybody

New to the board just thought i'd say hi
Old 01-11-2004, 20:16   #2

Re: Hi Everybody

Welcome Seagull hope you enjoy your time here i'm the nice chap but watch out for the Smiffy character
Shurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 20:45   #3

Hi Seagull, hope you enjoy your time on the forum.
RossendaleRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 08:55   #4

Hi Seagull

Welcome to our forum

Enjoy !!

AccyRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 11:39   #5
Senior Member+

Welcome to AccyWeb Seagull..........
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 12:39   #6

'owdoo
welcome to t'forum
Old 02-11-2004, 12:43   #7

Hello seagull where r u from
Old 02-11-2004, 14:20   #8
God Member

Welcome buddy!

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
ukcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 18:00   #9

Hi everyone!

I have been looking through some of the comments made by some of the members. Whilst accepting that everyone is entitled to their opinion, I sometimes find myself questioning what some people actually "see" from a spectator perspective.

In other words, they see what they want to see and do not consider the bigger picture at all. Injuries, suspensions, missed chances, sloppy defensive mistakes, dodgy refereeing decisions are part and parcel of the game. How a team that has achieved meteoric success over the last few seasons and is within striking distance of a Play-Off place, can now be considered by some supporters to be shambolic, after a couple of reverses, bemuses me. To then find that there are calls for the Manager's head and to question his credibility / ability leaves me to ask the question - "what's it like in your world"? Get real folks and look at life for what it is - not the way you expect it to be! As some members keep saying - Keep the faith!
coley1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 21:33   #10
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by coley1957
Hi everyone!

I have been looking through some of the comments made by some of the members. Whilst accepting that everyone is entitled to their opinion, I sometimes find myself questioning what some people actually "see" from a spectator perspective.

In other words, they see what they want to see and do not consider the bigger picture at all. Injuries, suspensions, missed chances, sloppy defensive mistakes, dodgy refereeing decisions are part and parcel of the game. How a team that has achieved meteoric success over the last few seasons and is within striking distance of a Play-Off place, can now be considered by some supporters to be shambolic, after a couple of reverses, bemuses me. To then find that there are calls for the Manager's head and to question his credibility / ability leaves me to ask the question - "what's it like in your world"? Get real folks and look at life for what it is - not the way you expect it to be! As some members keep saying - Keep the faith!
well said whoever u are
AccyStanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 23:11   #11
Senior Member+

AccyStanFan said, "well said whoever u are ".

I can only second that.

Coley1957....................intriguing.

Now it’s out in the open, there are no secrets at the club.
Oggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 14:41   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by coley1957
Hi everyone!

beautiful post, somebody can see the light, i think we are the only ones left without red tinted glasses. although coleman has gone as far as he can go (p.s. i dont want his head he's hardly an oil painting now is he!)

Last edited by knowsthescore; 03-11-2004 at 14:43.
knowsthescore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 15:00   #13
Senior Member+

Sorry but don't lump me in with your royal "we".

Most "SUPPORTERS" are fully behind Coley (although I think he should have told Cooky to sit down last night when Butler was ok)

Keeping the Faith!

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 12:09   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Miller
Sorry but don't lump me in with your royal "we".

Most "SUPPORTERS" are fully behind Coley (although I think he should have told Cooky to sit down last night when Butler was ok)

Keeping the Faith!
when did i dump thee with this royal "we" ?
Old 04-11-2004, 19:24   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seagull
New to the board just thought i'd say hi
Hi Seagull..... Great to have you here. I hope you enjoy yourself here, & the great banter we all have
davy_boy is offline   Reply With Quote

« Hi | what? »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..