Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2009, 12:55   #76
Member.

Re: Ilyas pulls out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
I would like to think that they're working hard on a plan of action at the moment and that's why Rob has said what he's said.

As for Marcelle, maybe this is the moment when she emerges from her shell and surprises us all...who knows?
Now cock, don't talk bollocks....

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-10-2009, 13:01   #77
Senior Member+

Quote:
I would like to think that they're working hard on a plan of action at the moment and that's why Rob has said what he's said.

As for Marcelle, maybe this is the moment when she emerges from her shell and surprises us all...who knows?
Well I think they are putting the finishing touches to all the fundraising plans that they were going to announce three weeks ago. Marcelle will be dotting the "i"s and crossing the "t"s at this very moment. She will be co-ordinating the replies from Manchester City, Bolton Wanderers, Liverpool and Coventry City - (oops, nearly forgot) and Belle Vue Aces. Indeed, how could I possibly forget? Where on earth would we be without that link-up between ASFC and Belle Vue Aces?
Revived Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 13:09   #78
Senior Member+

And let's not forget her "very simple philosophy" : "when you stay happy and focussed on what you want to achieve, everything has a knack of working out the way you want it too (sic)".

So all we need to do is stay happy.
Revived Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 13:18   #79
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Red View Post
And let's not forget her "very simple philosophy" : "when you stay happy and focussed on what you want to achieve, everything has a knack of working out the way you want it too (sic)".

We where happy in the knowledge that Mr. Khan was there to cushion any failure on the boards behalf and happy knowing that Mr. Marsden was working in the best interests of all concerned.

Now where all ****ing miserable Marcella can go and sling her hook…….Unless she’s got £250k in which case I’ll kiss her arse in the centre circle next Saturday.

Now is there any one with the balls to come forward and be counted....P.S. you will need hard cash.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 05-10-2009, 13:19   #80
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Red View Post

Has anybody got any 'happy' pills ?
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 13:19   #81

I can't help but feel a great sense of worry and trepidation at all I have read over the last couple of days. Being many miles away, down south, I obviously don't know anything like as much of the details of what's going on, the personalities involved, and any agendas (be they hidden or not). But, irrespective of all this, the one thing that matters is ensuring that come the end of the month Stanley is still going.

Everything else is secondary. Egos, politics, alliances, friends, foes, whatever; that doesn't matter. The club is what matters. People come, people go, but above all else the club must remain.

Ash

http://www.unlimitedricepudding.com/
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 13:22   #82
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF View Post
Has anybody got any 'happy' pills ?
I've got a bottle of Grouse..............

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 05-10-2009, 13:31   #83
Super Moderator

On thing about Marcelle, the girl has got foresight...

“There's going to be an awful lot happening over the new few months. It's going to be really exciting for the club.” - 31/07.

...although "exciting" is not quite the word I'd use to describe it.
Old 05-10-2009, 13:51   #84
Senior Member+

Quote:
On thing about Marcelle, the girl has got foresight...

“There's going to be an awful lot happening over the new few months. It's going to be really exciting for the club.” - 31/07.

...although "exciting" is not quite the word I'd use to describe it.

All depends on how you get your excitement Wyn !...It really thrills some individuals to pieces when they are torturing others in silence !...

BUT.........'WHERE TO NEXT ???'

yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 14:00   #85

Mr.Khan thank you for your efforts and your offers.
I am sorry you have wasted your time asnd effort.

I wish to make one point..........

In no other line of business would you expect people to pay off your debt and still allow you to own the company.

It is madness in the extreme and at the very least naive.

Wake up and smell the coffee before it is too late!!!
jiffy bag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 14:09   #86

I think Mr. ONiel will pull it off.
caretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 14:13   #87

you must have your reasons for believing he will pull it off do you care to share these reasons??
katei77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 14:31   #88

I cannot be transparent at the moment, but I may make a further ststement in a fortnight.
Old 05-10-2009, 14:47   #89
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by caretaker View Post
I cannot be transparent at the moment, but I may make a further ststement in a fortnight.
It's Deja vu !...all over again !.....(Alfred.E.Neumann)
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 14:52   #90

Excactly

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..