Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-09-2004, 00:40   #1
I am Banned

Important Notice Re: Supporters' Club Membership Renewal

I'll be in the Clubhouse accepting your renewals and new applications for Membership before today's match (1.00 pm to 2.45pm) , then at half-time, then after the match until 6.00 pm.

It's particularly important that you renew urgently, and if possible today , because only paid-up Members who are in possession of one of the new-style cards will be able to vote at the AGM on October 4th.

I'm not trying to do a high-pressure job - merely pointing out that we want as many of you as possible to attend the AGM and vote for or against the present occupants of Committee positions or to nominate new Comittee Members . . . and you can only vote if you're a paid-up Member. Reasonable ?

I apologise on behalf of the Supporters' Club for the delay in the delivery of the new season's badges ; please be assured that a record is being kept of all Members who are paid-up but awaiting a badge, and I understand that this year's badge is something to really look forward to.

National and International Members and Prospective Members . . . thanks for your patience. Things are steadily developing ; watch this space !

The Supporters' Club Page on the Official Website will be updated soon, but please send Postal Applications to :
The Membership Secretary,
Accrington Stanley Supporters' Club,
The Interlink Express Stadium,
Livingstone Road,
ACCRINGTON
BB5 5BX
and make Cheques/Postal Orders payable to Accrington Stanley Supporters' Club.

Many thanks to Alan "Shotgun" Smith for his hard work while he was Membership Secretary. Will supporters please not send subscriptions/applications to him at Carter Street as it will cause extra work and will delay the processing of Membership ; please send to the Club at the Ground, as above.

Ithangyew
Henry Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-09-2004, 12:10   #2

Re: Important Notice Re: Supporters' Club Membership Renewal

Henry, Can you tell me how much to renew so I can send my cheque up north to you. Regards, Alan Rose.
LongLostSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2004, 22:58   #3
I am Banned

£5.00 Chq or P.O. made payable to Accrington Stanley Supporters' Club, please Alan and others.

Please write your existing Membership Number either on the back of your cheque or on any accompanying letter.

Sorry for delay in replying . . .still working at just before midnight !
Old 26-09-2004, 21:27   #4
I am Banned

Website now updated with address, thank you Rob & Co.

As the Supporters' Club is looking to the future, would all Members/Applicants please let us have an e-mail address when paying subscriptions ?

Finally, many thanks to the nice people from various parts of the globe who joined the Club on Saturday. Congratulations , whether you're from Accrington, Western Australia, Wilpshire, Wiltshire or Norway (yes, really !). You're now part of a very special family.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..