Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2011, 07:59   #1

John Coleman

Rumour has it that Coleman has agreed to join Bury if Accy don't win through in the play-offs. Anyone heard anything?
BrownSource is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-05-2011, 08:39   #2
God Member

Re: John Coleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownSource View Post
Rumour has it that Coleman has agreed to join Bury if Accy don't win through in the play-offs. Anyone heard anything?
From what I understand it's Bury on Mondays, Bradford on Teusdays, Port Vale on Wednesdays, Morecambe on Thursdays and Stanley Friday & Saturday
Old 10-05-2011, 08:51   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

There was once a rumour "Elvis" was working at K.F.C. a few years after he croaked.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
From what I understand it's Bury on Mondays, Bradford on Teusdays, Port Vale on Wednesdays, Morecambe on Thursdays and Stanley Friday & Saturday
I had heard that it is going to be either Chelsea or Man City
smobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:05   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smobile View Post
I had heard that it is going to be either Chelsea or Man City

I was wondering about Sunday's, it would make sense
Old 10-05-2011, 11:14   #6
Full Member+

I was in the pub last night and the bloke sat at the bar said he knew a bloke that once knew a bloke who has an uncle whose sisters ex boyfriend use to work with a bloke that once drove down Gigg Lane by mistake and he said Coleys defo going to Bury

It must be true cause this bloke once was goin to get me 400 inch tv for £50 but they'd run out when he went back to the place

Old 10-05-2011, 11:17   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

must be weak ale in yer local gaz, if yeh can remember a story like that.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:19   #8
Full Member+

Straight from the urinal Cashy, called Darwen Bitter

Old 10-05-2011, 11:43   #9
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgaz182 View Post
I was in the pub last night and the bloke sat at the bar said he knew a bloke that once knew a bloke who has an uncle whose sisters ex boyfriend use to work with a bloke that once drove down Gigg Lane by mistake and he said Coleys defo going to Bury

It must be true cause this bloke once was goin to get me 400 inch tv for £50 but they'd run out when he went back to the place

That's a rip off gaz, he offered it me for £25 and said he would throw in
a pair of season tickets for a hopitality suite at man U. He told me he got them off a chap who had banged his head on the same door as a chap who had been watching Elvis serving chips when Stanley got back into the football league.
Elvis had actually told him which car boot sale had had the goods on offer but they were sold out when he went.
We still have a vacancy in the home for bewildered gentlemen Gaz if you want to join me. Buddy holly booked out only last week and he had a super room with views over the River stink, supermarket trolleys were growing in abundance all along the banks.
Old 10-05-2011, 15:16   #10

Don't think we need all these bull s**t rumours, obviously just trying to derail our success.

Albeit with success the manager is always gunna be linked with other clubs, but none of the clubs apart from Bury are better than stanley.
Old 10-05-2011, 15:33   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownSource View Post
Unfounded rumour + 1 post only = Stevenage trolls :
Pudwoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 16:05   #12
Senior Member+

and going by his name Brownsource, change the start of it for a four letter word being with S, i think thats what the source is

The Harder The Conflict, The More Glorious The Triumph

MCR ADIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 16:32   #13
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCR ADIM View Post
and going by his name Brownsource, change the start of it for a four letter word being with S, i think thats what the source is
The e-mail address says its female, "Rumours,Female" enough said.
Old 10-05-2011, 16:47   #14

That's twice in a week Cashy!
()
sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 17:04   #15
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
That's a rip off gaz, he offered it me for £25 and said he would throw in
a pair of season tickets for a hopitality suite at man U. He told me he got them off a chap who had banged his head on the same door as a chap who had been watching Elvis serving chips when Stanley got back into the football league.
Elvis had actually told him which car boot sale had had the goods on offer but they were sold out when he went.
We still have a vacancy in the home for bewildered gentlemen Gaz if you want to join me. Buddy holly booked out only last week and he had a super room with views over the River stink, supermarket trolleys were growing in abundance all along the banks.

Could be a different guy, theres one in every pub

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..