Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2004, 23:39   #1
God Member

KIPAX dot COM Updated

Ashton is only half an hr up the rd from accy so I went to see them Play Altrincham in the all new Carthium cup... Ashton beat Alty 6-2. Pics now online under Miscellaneous/Football if anyones interested.

Note to King Craney....Your well out of it son
Old 05-10-2004, 09:45   #2
Junior Member+

Talking Re: KIPAX dot COM Updated

Mr Kipax "Note to King Craney....Your well out of it son"<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>

<o></o>

Umm sorry Mr Kipax where have you been for the past 30 years! Knocking on the door to get back into the Football league sorry but no you havent! Just look at the leagues you have been in.<o></o>

<o></o>

Craney is a quality player, a player that should play in the football league before too long and is still seen at <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1:Street><st1:address>Moss Lane</st1:address></st1:Street> when he gets a chance to watch he ex team mates!<o></o>

<o></o>

Alty are having hard times off the pitch at the moment but hopefully with us doing well on the pitch (apart from some league cup rubbish) the good times might be around the corner. We might even play you soon again in the league but we are not getting carried away and RESPECT our opponents! Perhaps Mr.Kipax you could do the same.<o></o>

<o></o>

Then again it doesnt take a genius to understand why <st1:City><st1lace>Stanley</st1lace></st1:City> fans are becoming known for their ignorance. Perhaps many of you pretend to forget your years in the mire and like to gloat about other clubs hardships! Such style! <o></o>

<o></o>

(PS why exactly were you at the game last night, did we take more to Ashton than you did to Farnborough and your bitter about it?) <o></o>
Local Robin (Alty) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 09:50   #3
God Member

Re: KIPAX dot COM Updated

Wow... It was just an amusing comment mate.... nothing more What a hell of a response... all that hatred?
Old 05-10-2004, 10:34   #4
Junior Member+

Alty fans hating people! Hardly, our local rivals Macc Town went in the football legaue years back and Northwich Vics are nose-diving into the North Conferernce! Dont hate anyone

My main point is that you seems to have slipt your mind all the bad years you have had and are very easy to jump down the neck at other clubs mis-fortunes! Shouldnt you know better? Perhaps your so ignorant you dont?
Old 05-10-2004, 10:37   #5
God Member

here we go again.. for the second time... It was just an amusing comment. Nothing more and nothing less. it wasn't meant to cause offence. It wasn't directed at Alty or there fans.. It was just a one line comment made off the cuff, Made light hearted and meant to be taken light hearted..

The hatred is there for all to read coming from you... Calm down fella.
Old 05-10-2004, 11:13   #6
Junior Member+

Tell you what you have won the arguement. You obviously cant grasp the fact its very dangerous game mocking teams who are struggling. I mean Accrington Stanley have been brilliant for years havent they! You just dont see it do you?

Finally I havent got an angry bone in my body, I love to watch live football espically non-league football. I enjoyed my visits to your club whilst watching Alty and lets hope we meet again soon. We might even beat you but I wont be rude enough to mock!

See you...
Old 05-10-2004, 11:17   #7
God Member

Sigh... seriously guys...is it me ?
Old 05-10-2004, 11:25   #8
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local Robin (Alty)

(PS why exactly were you at the game last night, did we take more to Ashton than you did to Farnborough and your bitter about it?) <O></O>
Ok....this made me laff......think of the distance....:P
AccyStanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 12:36   #9
Senior Member+

Man Utd must have been having a day off, what eles is there to spend your dole money on in Altringham.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 13:40   #10
Junior Member+

Talking Re: KIPAX dot COM Updated - Mr Bazf

Mr Bazf firstly its Altrincham not Altringham! You also find that Altrincham, including surrounding areas such as Hale and Bowdon, is a very desirable and affluent place to live. The house prices around here are plain stupid!

Again I will spell out my original point. Isnt it a bit rich to mock teams who are having a hard time bearing in mind Stanleys plight from the 60's onwards! Or do u just remember the recent good days! Naive comes to mind thats all!

Anyway Mr Bazf I will love you and leave you to gain a better understanding of the United States' Written Constitution. Dont tell me you dont know what that is or was your trip to Washington a total waste on a sheep lover!

ohhh that hurts!
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_87607", true); </SCRIPT>
Old 05-10-2004, 18:44   #11
Senior Member+

By gum this thread's getting very bitchy. Local Robin has a point in that Stanley are a recent team come good, Alty have been there or there abouts for years but never quite making it. Lets let sleeping dogs lie and wish each team all the best for this season and take the banter in which it was meant, Humerous

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..