Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2015, 09:27   #1
God Member

Loan players.

Moly,s loan up now would you try and keep hold of him or let him go back and what of the other,s.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-01-2015, 09:48   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Loan players.

Yeh sure its up now Andy? were talking about this yesterday n no-one was really sure. personally if its up i would try extending for 1 more month, he aint the player he was by a long way, but would try one last month to see if he can return to the player we all loved. some thought he was on a longer loan though, if thats the case and he dont improve then he has to go in my view.
Old 04-01-2015, 13:46   #3
Senior Member+

I feel sorry for Lee.

He is such a cracking lad and has just been literally left on the scrap heap by a struggling Crewe team. Those 20 or so games when he kept us up, he really was on another planet.

No doubt he can be a match winner and I hope we can keep him for the rest of the season at least..... No doubt The snake will soon snap him up if not.
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 13:48   #4
Senior Member+

As for the rest..........

Crooks......... Loan is up??
Maguire........ Extended till end of the month??
Barry........... Loan is up??
Old 04-01-2015, 13:51   #5
Full Member+

Molyneux has been disappointing in both his loan returns, maybe his confidence has taken a knock, should have scored yesterday against Exeter. Maybe 2 years ago he would have done. Maybe Lee Molyneux regrets leaving Stanley in the first place, hindsight is a wonderful thing. I wouldn't mind him extending his loan with us till the end of the season, but his performances so far this season have mostly been poor.
accytom18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 13:54   #6
Full Member+

As for Crooks, Barry and Roddan they are not good enough. Roddan just can't get in the team, Anthony Barry...if he can't get in a Conference Premiership team how can he get in a League 2 team, just beyond me and a wasteful signing by Coleman. Oh and speaking of Matt Crooks I don't need to tell you how much he's messed up......
accytom18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 14:02   #7
Senior Member+

I agree the others should go...... Roddan was only on a short term deal anyway.

No doubt there will be a few coming and going in the next few weeks.
Old 04-01-2015, 18:46   #8
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accytom18 View Post
Molyneux has been disappointing in both his loan returns, maybe his confidence has taken a knock, should have scored yesterday against Exeter. Maybe 2 years ago he would have done. Maybe Lee Molyneux regrets leaving Stanley in the first place, hindsight is a wonderful thing. I wouldn't mind him extending his loan with us till the end of the season, but his performances so far this season have mostly been poor.
Maybe he should play this back to himself to help him get his mojo back. Also the Youtube clip "lee molyneux goals"

Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 19:04   #9
Senior Member+

Roddan was a short term signing not a loan or am I mistaken?
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 19:12   #10

Moly often comes into form late in the season; I think his goal at Stevenage the first time he's scored a goal for Stanley before the month of February in a football season.

So, based on his previous record, it's probably worth keeping him about or seeing if a deal can be struck with Crewe to get him back permanently because it's clear he has no future there. Perhaps a mutual termination allowing him to sign a contract with us?
StanleyAccrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 20:00   #11
Resting in Peace

m Forget it!

Last edited by Redraine; 04-01-2015 at 20:02.
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 20:02   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
Roddan was a short term signing not a loan or am I mistaken?
You're not (this time) but Professor Coleman was if Stanley had to pay him any wages.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 20:46   #13
Senior Member+

I believe Mr Crooks left town 30 minutes ago.......hopefully it's a one way ticket!!!
I wish him all the very best for the future,he's a very nice person,it was not his fault but was played out of position and got assassinated for it!!!
Chubbyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 21:29   #14
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Thought Molys was out of contract at crewe and a free agent after his loan finishes with Stanley
Old 05-01-2015, 07:56   #15
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbyman View Post
I believe Mr Crooks left town 30 minutes ago.......hopefully it's a one way ticket!!!
I wish him all the very best for the future,he's a very nice person,it was not his fault but was played out of position and got assassinated for it!!!
I wonder if its damaged the young lads confidence? would hope not, Wonder who to blame if it has?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..