Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree35Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-02-2017, 08:11   #1
God Member

Mansfield Town match thread

Ok, I know it's early but all I've heard so far this morning is Valentine's Day this & Valentine's Day that - nobody so far gets what's really important today . . . . .
3 points secured by the love of my life Accrington Stanley & there really will be something to celebrate
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-02-2017, 08:14   #2
God Member

Re: Mansfield Town match thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Ok, I know it's early but all I've heard so far this morning is Valentine's Day this & Valentine's Day that - nobody so far gets what's really important today . . . . .
3 points secured by the love of my life Accrington Stanley & there really will be something to celebrate
post of the year for me.
Chrisr likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 08:35   #3

Speaking of which, I was thinking how nice it would be to take Er indoors on a surprise jaunt to Mansfield tonight. It's all ticket isn't it? Can away tickets be bought down the blower today does anyone know?
Lord Didsbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 09:41   #4
God Member

Mansfield have their own rules & indeed micro climate but might be worth giving them a ring - tell 'em it's for a Valentines Day pressie & how could they refuse
Phone no : 01623 482482

Last edited by AccyMad; 14-02-2017 at 09:45.
Old 14-02-2017, 09:43   #5
God Member

[QUOTE=Lord Didsbury;1187397]Speaking of which, I was thinking how nice it would be to take Er indoors on a surprise jaunt to Mansfield tonight.

i know a good divorce lawyer for anyone that does.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 14:22   #6
I am Banned

[QUOTE=monkey hanger;1187402]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Didsbury View Post
Speaking of which, I was thinking how nice it would be to take Er indoors on a surprise jaunt to Mansfield tonight.

i know a good divorce lawyer for anyone that does.
Might need that lawyer myself, told the missus I'm taking her out, not told her its to the footy yet
monkey hanger likes this.
st06nc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 14:31   #7
Full Member+

3 points will be a brilliant result. Mansfield are on a good spell at the moment. but we can beat these teams. This is what makes me so passionate when we lose.

A few years ago when animal skin coats were an acceptable and expensive form of attire. I bought her indoors a donkey jacket. she just started speaking to me again last week.
monkey hanger likes this.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 14:51   #8
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisr View Post
3 points will be a brilliant result. Mansfield are on a good spell at the moment. but we can beat these teams. This is what makes me so passionate when we lose.

A few years ago when animal skin coats were an acceptable and expensive form of attire. I bought her indoors a donkey jacket. she just started speaking to me again last week.
Well it would be handy when she was concreting or flag laying, women can be so ungrateful, i fancy us to get a win tonight.
Old 14-02-2017, 15:49   #9

Binned work early.... destination Mansfield. Hope there's a nice chippy for that special valentine tea.
cashman likes this.
Lord Didsbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 15:49   #10
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Well it would be handy when she was concreting or flag laying, women can be so ungrateful, i fancy us to get a win tonight.
Another St.Valentine's Day Massacre maybe ?.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 15:58   #11
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
Another St.Valentine's Day Massacre maybe ?.
Well after the miners strike i would welcome one.
yonmon likes this.
Old 14-02-2017, 18:04   #12
I am Banned

Stanley: Rodak, Donacien, Beckles, Hughes, Pearson, Clark, Conneely, Brown, McConville, McCartan, Kee v @mansfieldtownfc
Old 14-02-2017, 18:04   #13
I am Banned

Stanley subs: Chapman, Davies, Husin, Boco, Clare, Edwards, Rodgers v @mansfieldtownfc
Old 14-02-2017, 18:22   #14
God Member

Got everything crossed -.COYR!!
Old 14-02-2017, 18:25   #15

Seems like a very 'safe' team selection, with the exception of the keeper this could have been our starting 11 for the first game of the season. Coley lost faith in the new signings?
Tom D is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..