Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-02-2006, 18:46   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Next season...

great I already have one of me telling some git to get down off the coppice end wall!!! It would look nice with some team pics around it!!!
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-02-2006, 20:12   #17

Talking Re: Next season...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
Why dont ya ask the webmaster jumbooo...oh ho thats me innit

All league clubs must have the crappy ptv website ... BUT the good news is it doesnt have to be the official site.. it can be a secondry site.... so basically we can have it and leave it to rot
Thats ok Ive been called a lot worse in my time 'KipPax' In fact I was gonna suggest that youd forgotten the 'T Cornflower' off the end...

Thats good to hear about PTV... thanks for that...

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2006, 20:35   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo T Hornblower
Thats ok Ive been called a lot worse in
yeagh but ya dont get many barra fans this high up the league
Old 22-02-2006, 21:44   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
To start with I ahve some UNIQUE pics.. for example I ahve Roberts and Craney together in england shirts on a A4 print and signed by them both. Its the one that appeared in the accy observer.... the original has now been destroyed so this is a one off (observer one dont count)

I will also be selling pics taken at games and sell selected pics as posters.. same size as the ones in the clubhouse... a lot have said they would liek the on stanley on flag poster thats up there..

also maybe limited editions and requests...

My running costs for photography are now getting quite high and i also need new equipment.. so selling pics would help offset those costs...

yet again I have to say.. right now no one pays me... not the club or the papers or anyone else... the club will never pay me for anything because thats done for the love of the club.... but soon I am gonna start charging for pics

Anyone be interested in all this?

Sounds Great Kipax ill defiantely buy some
Old 22-02-2006, 22:57   #20
God Member

without sounding too lame or too pally with Mr K, I think we should support his venture as without cameras etc we would not have by far and away the best photographer in (at least) non league football. Manys the time when I have not been to a match and Kipax's photo gallery serves as a blow by blow account of what happened, who went, what the Ultra's took with them etc. When you look around the other sites and see the limited amount of action only pix that they have if at all, then it makes you realise how lucky we are to have Mr K as one of us. Hats off to the Ultra-est of them all.
Old 22-02-2006, 23:20   #21
God Member

Shucks Rob

Oh I should mention that the club are 100% behind me on this.. in fact more than supportive they are in fact encouraging me to do this... They will of course get part of the payments for certain pics as already agreed with them so that could be why
Old 22-02-2006, 23:56   #22
Member.

I'd still like to see a quality high gloss calendar. Twelve main shots (team plus action shots of individuals) plus Humorous inserts of the players and supporters. Something for every one just in time for our first league Christmas.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2006, 00:02   #23
God Member

Clanders and anything else that uses my pics....That would be a club shop thing. comes more under merchandise made with my photographs... I wont be doing anything like that... However my pics are freely available to the club to get things like that made and sold.
Old 23-02-2006, 00:08   #24
Member.

Its worth consideration IMHO, something really special could be a world wide seller, good for everyone.

How are you going to catalogue the sale prints Kipax?

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2006, 02:25   #25
God Member

I also own www.footballpics.co.uk

I may move the whole collection to there and have kipax.com as a seperate site to show what pics are for sale. showcase them..

But to start and guage the situation I may put some on ebay... attracts a wider audience.. could put them on both... I have some unique signed stuff now.... ebay would help me decide what stuff is worth.

Also still hoping to have that exhibition at ossy mills... i guess they will be keen if we are promoted.. and could sell from that.
Old 23-02-2006, 11:37   #26

i think you should do a book. that would sell and it's a good pictorial history thats recent and relevant
stanerlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2006, 23:04   #27
Senior Member+

About the Calender idea...IF we do go up do u not thing it would be nice for a calender of pics not just this season but pics from 20 years ago (if someone has pics that far back)

just thought wud be a nice item to have if it could be put together because its not just this season that has got us into the football league if we go up as much and people will hate it Justin Jackson and Paul Crichton our part of our sucess

On Stanley On
Old 27-02-2006, 11:34   #28
God Member

how did justin jackson help????????? crichton yes because he actually played a few games but justin jackson!!!
Old 27-02-2006, 12:54   #29
Resting In Peace

If it hadn't been for Chrichton we might have got promoted last season - that's how much he has helped us, he was more of a hinderance than a help.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2006, 13:33   #30
Senior Member+

Quote:
how did justin jackson help?????????
We all came together as one because of JJ, when he was signed some liked him, some were ok with him, some not so much, but at the end we all agreed he was a .............

wan$%r.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..