Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-02-2006, 22:52   #1

Question Next season...

Just wanted to ask a question - does anyone know if/when we go up next season, will the official site have to go to crappy monopolising PTV with a messageboard etc to replace this one??

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-02-2006, 22:55   #2
God Member

Re: Next season...

I flippin hope not, but even if they do go down that route, it doesn't mean this one would end as they don't own or run this forum, so I will still be here

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2006, 23:28   #3
God Member

Why dont ya ask the webmaster jumbooo...oh ho thats me innit

All league clubs must have the crappy ptv website ... BUT the good news is it doesnt have to be the official site.. it can be a secondry site.... so basically we can have it and leave it to rot
Old 21-02-2006, 23:30   #4
God Member

I wouldnt mind new gfx for ours and that thingy SamF made wiht my pics looks good.. but he seems to ahve dissapeared.. was gonna ask him to submit a full one for the site
Old 22-02-2006, 00:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
I wouldnt mind new gfx for ours and that thingy SamF made wiht my pics looks good.. but he seems to ahve dissapeared.. was gonna ask him to submit a full one for the site
I could have a go if you like...
Mik Griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2006, 07:32   #6
Super Moderator

Quote:
He'd probably want paying for it!
Old 22-02-2006, 09:04   #7
God Member

oops that was supposed to say jimboo not jumboo sorry mate.... but the u us next to the i and i probably int the first

mister griff.. have a go if ya like but be warned.. i am highly crytical and unles sit looks a million dollars it wont get used so be prepared for rejection

the SamF one is impressive.. paid? haha i wouldnt mind some of that
Old 22-02-2006, 09:52   #8
Roy
Administrator

Let me just get my name down on the graphics wanted list as well I'm developing a new red style for accyweb so anything that kipax rejects would be gladly accepted here
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2006, 10:03   #9
God Member

haha You can have my cast offs anytime ya want fella
Old 22-02-2006, 13:45   #10

what pics are you gunna be selling kipax
stanleyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2006, 13:50   #11
God Member

To start with I ahve some UNIQUE pics.. for example I ahve Roberts and Craney together in england shirts on a A4 print and signed by them both. Its the one that appeared in the accy observer.... the original has now been destroyed so this is a one off (observer one dont count)

I will also be selling pics taken at games and sell selected pics as posters.. same size as the ones in the clubhouse... a lot have said they would liek the on stanley on flag poster thats up there..

also maybe limited editions and requests...

My running costs for photography are now getting quite high and i also need new equipment.. so selling pics would help offset those costs...

yet again I have to say.. right now no one pays me... not the club or the papers or anyone else... the club will never pay me for anything because thats done for the love of the club.... but soon I am gonna start charging for pics

Anyone be interested in all this?
Old 22-02-2006, 13:54   #12

Cool thanks for telling us. I am sure i will be buying some!
stanleyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2006, 14:38   #13
Senior Member+

i definitely will be purchasing some....hopefully one of stanley lifting conference trophy
Old 22-02-2006, 14:43   #14
Member.

Quote:
To start with I ahve some UNIQUE pics.. for example I ahve Roberts and Craney together in england shirts on a A4 print and signed by them both. Its the one that appeared in the accy observer.... the original has now been destroyed so this is a one off (observer one dont count)

I will also be selling pics taken at games and sell selected pics as posters.. same size as the ones in the clubhouse... a lot have said they would liek the on stanley on flag poster thats up there..

also maybe limited editions and requests...

My running costs for photography are now getting quite high and i also need new equipment.. so selling pics would help offset those costs...

yet again I have to say.. right now no one pays me... not the club or the papers or anyone else... the club will never pay me for anything because thats done for the love of the club.... but soon I am gonna start charging for pics

Anyone be interested in all this?
Yes..........

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2006, 18:33   #15
God Member

yep
yep
yep
yep

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..