Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2012, 18:10   #211
Resting in Peace

Re: Nice and early Port Vale match thread.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
there used to be an ignore option for individual users, i can't seem to find it now -would have been useful

edit - found it!

if you find it better to just ignore Adrian (Mole) then click on "my profile" in the grey bars at the top of this page, in the left hand column scroll down to "settings and options" - "edit ignore list" type in malcolmthemole in the new box that arrives and voila - no more drivel
Cheers, Macca. Ignored!
Accrington Web
Old 08-03-2012, 18:11   #212
God Member

No offence to animal lovers everywhere but Mal old boy

Every Ass likes to hear himself bray

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Old 08-03-2012, 18:15   #213
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolmthemole View Post
I have been trying to cancel my registration, and I have written to the webmaster but he does not reply. Says it all about this website, I guess.............
Call it pillow talk if you like, but I can have a word in somebody's ear and help you out
Old 08-03-2012, 18:19   #214
God Member

Quote:
I do not think I have come across a club with such a large group of unfriendly and hypocritical people before.

Try this one, if you're lucky you get home alive

BBC News | Football | Two released after fan killed

And to save people clicking the link here's the gist of it;

Quote:
Police say they have released two of three men who were being questioned about the death of a Fulham supporter after a match against Gillingham on the weekend.

BBC Correspondent Tim Maby analyses the likely effects of the incident ('4 ''0).The dead man, named as Matthew Fox from Purley in Surrey died from head injuries when fighting broke out between 50 rival fans outside Gillingham's ground on Saturday evening. Violence flared as fans left the Kent club's Priestfield Stadium following their 2-0 win against the London side.
Old 08-03-2012, 18:32   #215
God Member

Quote:
I have been trying to cancel my registration, and I have written to the webmaster but he does not reply. Says it all about this website, I guess............ If Grimps can get me "thrown off" as he puts it, I would be extremely grateful.
Im the stanley forum moderator do u wish to be banned in order for you to resist temptation coming on this site? In all seriousness why have you joined the site if you are critical of our team, management & fans?

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 08-03-2012, 18:36   #216
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
there used to be an ignore option for individual users, i can't seem to find it now -would have been useful

edit - found it!

if you find it better to just ignore Adrian (Mole) then click on "my profile" in the grey bars at the top of this page, in the left hand column scroll down to "settings and options" - "edit ignore list" type in malcolmthemole in the new box that arrives and voila - no more drivel

Mr Mole if you are unable to cancel your membership I suggest just not visiting again, its really quite easy.

ta-da (you loon)
Thanks macca suggest that if anyone has issue then follow above or report to me if any member is causing problems with the site

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 08-03-2012, 18:38   #217
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
Im the stanley forum moderator do u wish to be banned in order for you to resist temptation coming on this site? In all seriousness why have you joined the site if you are critical of our team, management & fans?
To be honest i think we have been a bit harsh, Mr Mole is obviously retarded n a very angry guy, maybe even psychotic, probably don't even know why he joined the forum, poor sod.
Old 08-03-2012, 18:51   #218
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
To be honest i think we have been a bit harsh, Mr Mole is obviously retarded n a very angry guy, maybe even psychotic, probably don't even know why he joined the forum, poor sod.

I thought they were everybody's reason for joining the forum
Old 08-03-2012, 18:54   #219
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
I thought they were everybody's reason for joining the forum
Perhaps, but most members have friends.
Old 09-03-2012, 13:51   #220
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
Pot kettle springs to mind
Please stop quoting his posts as, though I have put him on ignore, I am still exposed to his drivel when you do so!
Old 09-03-2012, 14:37   #221
God Member

Thread now closed its gone to far & way off topic!!!

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..