Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-04-2007, 09:10   #1
God Member

Unhappy Oh my God,my neighbours from Shrewsbury

He is-and so is she.We have so far got on fine.He tolerates my hounds ocassional outbursts,and me the fact he's a Traffic Officer (Hitlers of the road.)What will neighbourly relations turn into after Saturday?.Will my car be ticketed? Will complaints be laid with the dog ranger?,will his precious lawn slowly turn brown and die? Didn't know he was from there till recently.
A dilema indeed. A draw will keep the peace,but I want a Stanley victory and am prepared to suffer the consequences.
There's more than 3 points up for grabs.This match is now reaching international proportions.
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-04-2007, 09:50   #2

Re: Oh my God,my neighbours from Shrewsbury

They're from there but you didn't say weather they supported them or liked football ;-) lol

e: [email protected]
w: accrington.vitalfootball.co.uk
VitalStanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2007, 10:33   #3
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi John View Post
He is-and so is she.We have so far got on fine.He tolerates my hounds ocassional outbursts,and me the fact he's a Traffic Officer (Hitlers of the road.)What will neighbourly relations turn into after Saturday?.Will my car be ticketed? Will complaints be laid with the dog ranger?,will his precious lawn slowly turn brown and die? Didn't know he was from there till recently.
A dilema indeed. A draw will keep the peace,but I want a Stanley victory and am prepared to suffer the consequences.
There's more than 3 points up for grabs.This match is now reaching international proportions.
The solution is simple John, just make sure you flick your fag butts on His precious lawn, then if we should lose the game LEAVE 'EM, however if we win/draw, then apologise and pick 'em up mate!

As for the traffic tickets just nick his number plates and stick em on your car!

Your friend and legal advisor, Pete!!!

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
ukcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2007, 11:31   #4
God Member

Your'e lucky John, I live in a town where quite a few people don't support the same team as me..... should I concentrate on converting them or move to NZ
Old 15-04-2007, 17:52   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitalStanley View Post
They're from there but you didn't say weather they supported them or liked football ;-) lol
good point Vital one.He was a supporter in that he attended games as a kid.then he came over here,discovered the leather egg game and is now into that.ALL GOES TO SHOW HOW SAD PEOPLE FROM SHREWSBURY MUST BE.Reckons he keeps an eye out on their results.I might run next door and bang on his windows when we win-that'll make him happy.

Unfortunetly there is a driveway and fences between his house and mine,so butts on the lawn is a physical impossability while I lean out the window at match time.Thanks for the legal advice-stick it on my bill.
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..