Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2007, 22:14   #1
Junior Member+

Paul Mullin

I did not stay for the after match presentation today but in my opion Paul Mullin was MOTM today. Not just for scoring 2 goals but just for his overall commitment to the cause and tracking back, holding the ball up and general front mans play.
Isn't it time that those few ( I know its a small minority) behind the goal who have a go about him all game realised that he is a great player and even if you don't rate him that highly, he is a true ambassador for the club and the sort of player we want here and should be treated with such respect. Everything about him on and off the pitch is class and we should recognize this fact.

Sorry about the moan but it's something that get's my back up every week.

Great performance today.
Gazlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-09-2007, 23:01   #2

Re: Paul Mullin

Paul has always given 100% to the Stanley cause that their's no doubt.

I do wish the small minority who choose to rubbish various players give it a rest, i know for a fact Pauls young son stands behind the goal cheering Stanley on and i'm certain he doesnt wish to hear so called fans having a dig.

Paul is still is a class act he always has been and no doubt will if not already a TRUE STANLEY LEGEND.

Last edited by Give us the old gree; 08-09-2007 at 23:05.
Give us the old gree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 23:44   #3
Junior Member+

You say that Paul's young sons stands behind the goal. He should be proud, hope he reads this.
Gazlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 07:19   #4
Senior Member+

It must be a very small minority. Never really heard much said against Mullin on the Whinney Hill terrace.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazlad View Post
You say that Paul's young sons stands behind the goal. He should be proud, hope he reads this.
I hope he is... Mullers young son 12 is also a top young footballer.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:46   #6
God Member

Quite simply he is the best player to have worn the red of Accrington. Ever.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
Quite simply he is the best player to have worn the red of Accrington. Ever.
Agreed Macca
Old 09-09-2007, 10:38   #8
God Member

Agree that Mully had to be a strong contender for MOTM yesterday but it went to Procky who also deserved it, not just for his two goals but also for the pain of being smacked in the face on more than one occasion
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 11:24   #9
God Member

yes, i had some Kn*bhead next to me yesterday who was effing and jeffing about mullin all through the game.......even when he scored!!!.............like i said Kn*bhead indeed.
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 12:11   #10
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipinfort View Post
yes, i had some Kn*bhead next to me yesterday who was effing and jeffing about mullin all through the game.......even when he scored!!!.............like i said Kn*bhead indeed.
Yes, why is it the ones who spout most, know least.

Now it’s out in the open, there are no secrets at the club.
Oggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 13:06   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
Yes, why is it the ones who spout most, know least.
Do you take that into consideration when you see how many posts have been made by each person on this forum?

Mullin assured hes status at the club at woking. He could retire tomorrow and be the no1.
Jesus_was_A_red_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 13:33   #12
God Member

[quote=Gazlad;469191]I did not stay for the after match presentation today but in my opion Paul Mullin was MOTM today.

well my man of the match award would go to Dunbavin for his half time pot shots at Big Dicky Kirby, quality half time entertainment.
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 13:43   #13
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus_was_A_red_ View Post
Do you take that into consideration when you see how many posts have been made by each person on this forum?
Yes, always include myself.

(Is there a league table somewhere?)

Now it’s out in the open, there are no secrets at the club.
Oggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 14:56   #14
God Member

paul mullin he cares too much and tries too much thats not a problem in my eyes but he needs to stay in the strikers position like he did yesterday and he will get even more goals yesterday he played better positional play with penetration as well. the partnership with roscoe remind me of his patnership with lutel james but roscoe is a better player looks like we could survive this season if this patnership escapes injury .i know its only one game and grimsby were poor but we should be expected to beat these teams at home if we expect to survive weve done that in one game lets hope it continues.....:Banan e52:

cmon stanley cmon
Old 09-09-2007, 16:31   #15
God Member

Funnily enough I did make a comment about Mullin whilst standing behind the goal at clayton end....

"Mullin - 100% ASFC"

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..