Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-03-2006, 19:24   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Southport tonight

the wheels on the bus come off off off off off off off off off

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-03-2006, 19:26   #17

people , people ! its not live on radio lancashire on the internet but is live on radio lancashire on the radio right now! great comentry aswell!

5tanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2006, 19:31   #18
Member.

Williams off. Pen to Southport saved by Robbie.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2006, 19:32   #19

Great elliot save from robinson penny, williams off (dam)! come on stanley!
Old 21-03-2006, 19:32   #20
Member.

Ten men again. school boy mistakes, time for a large boot up a few arses.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 21-03-2006, 19:32   #21

u two told people before uz! i was celebrating!!!!
Old 21-03-2006, 19:38   #22
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER
the wheels on the bus come off off off off off off off off off
Yep, Blackburn Transport are a bit like Rovers, can't keep the wheels on.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 21-03-2006, 19:41   #23
Senior Member+

lololololololololololol
least you saw the funny side unlike the ignoramous ...PEEL PARK GHOST.....

some people really are not very bright are they

a very nice pm from him

<TABLE class=tborder id=post cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead> Today, 20:27 <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD noWrap>THE PEEL PARK GHOST <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Sep 2004

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->Fcuk You
<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->fcuk off back to your own forum ya Tinted spectacled wearing tw@!!!
<!-- / message -->
<!-- controls --> <!-- / controls -->
<!-- message, attachments, sig --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post popup menu -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>THE PEEL PARK GHOST</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to THE PEEL PARK GHOST</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send email to THE PEEL PARK GHOST</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Visit THE PEEL PARK GHOST's homepage!</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find all posts by THE PEEL PARK GHOST</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add THE PEEL PARK GHOST to Your Buddy List</TD></TR><!-- v3 Arcade --><!-- /v3 Arcade --></TBODY></TABLE>

and thats been edited ......<!-- / post popup menu --><!-- / post # -->

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!

Last edited by BLACKBURN RAVER; 21-03-2006 at 19:49.
Old 21-03-2006, 19:51   #24
Member.

No point in being bitter, the fight is on the pitch not here. It’s down to the team to turn things round and I have little doubt that they will before it over..

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 21-03-2006, 19:57   #25
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
No point in being bitter, the fight is on the pitch not here. It’s down to the team to turn things round and I have little doubt that they will before it over..
il just put it down to his ignorance.it somewhat amused me anyway....

cant be that much of a supporter anyway if hes sat at home can he ?.(no dig intended to anybody other than peel park)......

seems to me as though theres a conspiricy goin on ....3 sendings off in 3 games is it ????? somatt not quite right if you ask me

Old 21-03-2006, 20:04   #26
Member.

Mangan on for Boyd....

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 21-03-2006, 20:14   #27
Senior Member+

2-0 daly again

Old 21-03-2006, 20:24   #28

Talking Re: Southport tonight

Blackburn raver mate m dnt be so tight on the peel park guy and the peel park guy stop swearing aswell . its just stupid we should be supporters together not slaggin each other off and great jokes though raver but less of the horrible stuff im old more or less haha and i dnt need it ill have a heart attack hehe
Old 21-03-2006, 20:28   #29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tanley
Blackburn raver mate m dnt be so tight on the peel park guy and the peel park guy stop swearing aswell . its just stupid we should be supporters together not slaggin each other off and great jokes though raver but less of the horrible stuff im old more or less haha and i dnt need it ill have a heart attack hehe
no horrible stuff from me 5tanley, it was meant in jest unfortunatly ppg took it the wrong way, in hindsight maybe he will send an appology (but i doubt it)

Old 21-03-2006, 20:33   #30

ok mate i was just saying i dont belive stanley are loosing, im scared wht might happen in these weeks if second place win!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..