Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-12-2015, 18:03   #16

Re: Stevenage match thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimer View Post
But are you alone in being like him and supporting us?

Remember it's the season of goodwill before replying .....
This is how I see it from both sides. How many of any club hate any other club especially at our level?

It is also a myth that all Rangers supporters hate Celtic Supporters as much as it works the other way round. Some do, usually the most vociferous in both camps but in general the world goes round without hatred. And I would expect the media make them out to be polar opposites because it suits there agenda.
MikeA likes this.
deeayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-12-2015, 08:56   #17
God Member

Re: Stevenage match thread

[QUOTE=deeayess;1157064] How many of any club hate any other club especially at our level?

I think most of us have a dislike not hate for other clubs and personalities at them. westley must be at the top of the list in the latter. as far as our div.2 rivals are concerned is that we are all in the same boat together and most fans I,ve met seem more or less like us. if you go up to the billionares league its intirely different. the only thing in common really is that the ball is the same shape that the players play with and the fans are on tnother planet. in football my only hate is leeds and everything about the place. the only ground I will not enter even with a free ticket.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..