Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2005, 22:37   #1
God Member

thanks

Went to wigan game tonight, thought lads played great but there's already a thread about that so I'll get to the point........

I want to say thanks to scooby12 for sorting out my lad who got red paint all over his jacket (hmm cammy....... only joking not your fault prob the cr*ppy paint). He straight away spoke to rob and because of his intervention eric and rob are sorting out a new jacket for him later this week. So two good results tonight!!!!

CHEERS SCOOBY

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-08-2005, 23:05   #2
Member.

Re: thanks

Still a lot of decent people out there Harwood. Shows just much people have to offer one another should we care to give a little thought. A nice good will story the end the night on. Cheers….

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 18:21   #3
I am Banned

yeah i know the should have put a sign up as i got red paint on my jacket on a preseason game
Stanley4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 18:44   #4
Senior Member+

Quote:
(hmm cammy....... only joking not your fault prob the cr*ppy paint).
The paint is great........its just these un-professional dossers notice no-one has complained about paint on the top barrier? the one which i did what can i say?
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 22:28   #5
God Member

cheers smiffy you just reminded me to say thanks to scooby, Rob & eric for sorting my lad out so quickly. We're both pretty chuffed, so cheers!!! Roll on Saturday

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
Old 09-08-2005, 08:59   #6
Give, give, give member

Red did you ask your son to choose an XL?

If people see Harwood Red in a new jacket this season instead of her yellow one, we'll know she's nicked it of her twelve year old.

Seriously I saw his jacket, it was covered in the stuff.

Hope the paint dries before Christmas, I don't want to get it on my beaver [coat.]

Scooby, the man who can.

Last edited by garinda; 09-08-2005 at 09:20.
garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 12:06   #7
God Member

Oy are you being sizeist Gar????? lol

Got him medium boys but he wasn't with me so will be changing it for a large boys (poor little love must have grown in Turkey!). Rob was great and agreed he could have a fleece. I was happier with that as the coats were more expensive and this wasn't about taking money out of the club!

Old 09-08-2005, 14:59   #8
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red
Oy are you being sizeist Gar????? lol

Got him medium boys but he wasn't with me so will be changing it for a large boys (poor little love must have grown in Turkey!). Rob was great and agreed he could have a fleece. I was happier with that as the coats were more expensive and this wasn't about taking money out of the club!

Of course not. I tried to get the little 'Turkey grower' to get an XXL, then I could have half inched it.

The way the club dealt with the matter was very professional and efficent.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 22:26   #9
God Member

Here we go for another thanks to the stanley crew. Same son playing cricket down at stanley with 4 friends and who decided to join in..... Johnny coleman and the kids loved it although one of them did say they couldn't understand a word he said. Jaggers and jones also joined in at the end of their training, so.................

WELL DONE LADS YOU MADE SOME YOUNG LAD'S DAY TODAY. (Please pass my thanks on rob if you read this) oh and eldest son also wants a message passed on to Paul Cook as he met some BB Rovers players at airport. Shefti Kuki (or whatever his name is) collared him when he saw his accrington stanley shirt, chatted to him about stanley and asked after Paul and what he was upto at stanley and said HI.. so there you go.... see true footballing interest really does belong to stanley!!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..