Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2005, 16:29   #16

Re: The Most Unproffesional Professional....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
So will you be doing this often? Coming on the forums telling everyone you know it all but when asked to elaborate you then say your not allowed? hmm

In that case I know what happend and I know whats going on and I know the team for saturday... I also know who is going to win the grand national and how many babies queen cammila will kiss...

But I cant elaborate as its a secret..

Pointless isn't it..
With hindsight... I was just pointing out that the fans need to understand that their are reasons for certain decisions and they shouldn't jump to conclusions and knee jerk reactions
Adam Cottier is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-04-2005, 16:29   #17
God Member

eeerm read it again.. it was sarcasm.. I dont really know who will win the grand national..

jeeze your gullible
Old 06-04-2005, 16:33   #18

Arrogant post...............explain please
Old 06-04-2005, 16:36   #19
God Member

My last reply was to a comment Adam made.. which has now been changed... Adam maybe a think before you post then the replies dont look meaningless..

Just count to ten and take a deep breath..

Oh and don't take youself or anyone else too serious... It's only a messageboard
Old 06-04-2005, 16:40   #20

Angry Re: The Most Unproffesional Professional....

Old 06-04-2005, 16:46   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Cottier
Arrogant post...............explain please
Adam, fans are well aware that things go on behind the scenes that they will never know about. What is arrogant is your misguided belief that you are privy to it all and that somehow you are Coley's "bezzy mate". It would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic. As someone with serious intentions to pursue a career in journalism, perhaps you should stick to reporting on the games and stop trying to give the impression that you are John Coleman's confidant.

Stanleybabe
Old 06-04-2005, 16:52   #22
Senior Member+

Cotty is very popular with everyone on here isnt he
Cafu01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 16:55   #23

He's endeared himself to everyone, hasn't he?!!!

Stanleybabe
Old 06-04-2005, 16:56   #24
Senior Member+

Sometimes people are a bit harsh on him though i think
Cafu01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 16:59   #25

I'm amazed that a professional sports writer / commentator is prepared to come onto ANY fans site and state openly that he knows things that he cannot divulge. Surely it is better had he NOT made such a statement. As you know I follow the other Pride of Lancashire (the real one) but I would be very annoyed if a BBC Radio commentator came onto our site and made such a claim, especially when they are so close to the club.

Sorry Adam but NOT very professional I feel.
Christies Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 17:08   #26
Senior Member+

ye people do get a bit harsh.
Old 06-04-2005, 17:11   #27

oh my god.

I was just trying to say that fans should jump the gun thats all.

Wasn't trying to be Mr. Big saying that I know things. There is no way I'l ever no everything. I do talk to one member of the management team quite a lot.

At the end of the day, I'm sticking up for the them because I know they only have the good of the club at heart. When they get slagged off it annoys me.
Old 06-04-2005, 17:15   #28
God Member

Cafu01 who used to be fearon1 on this forum who got banned for being a complete so and so and who people next to hated.... I am amazed your commenting .. You of all people should be a little more sympathetic..

I think Adam is annoying.... BUT only on here... He shouldnt hint or tell he knows something then not elaborate.. better to say nowt .....and he is Arrogant and Condescending.

But this a messageboard and like you fearon... a completly differnt person in real life from what I have seen of him.... I would rather the real life version of you both than the cocky little gits you are on here..

I daresay the same can be said about me and many others
Old 06-04-2005, 17:16   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christies Child
I'm amazed that a professional sports writer / commentator is prepared to come onto ANY fans site and state openly that he knows things that he cannot divulge. Surely it is better had he NOT made such a statement. As you know I follow the other Pride of Lancashire (the real one) but I would be very annoyed if a BBC Radio commentator came onto our site and made such a claim, especially when they are so close to the club.

Sorry Adam but NOT very professional I feel.

Where did this come from? Highly Unfair.

I'm 20 years old and not yet a fully qualified journalist. Just learning the trade. The club has been fantastic with me and I don't like it when certain people get slagged off. I'l admit i'm a faily outspoken person and I like to speak my mind. I can't help it and most people, regardless of what I say on here (it is only a msg board) should be grateful that my work goes a long way to raising the profile of this club.
Old 06-04-2005, 17:18   #30
God Member

Quote:
I can't help it and most people, regardless of what I say on here (it is only a msg board) should be grateful that my work goes a long way to raising the profile of this club.
Like I say... Arrogant and condescending

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..