Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2005, 10:14   #46
rob

Re: The New "Stanley 50 / 50 Draw"

Firstly apologies for not responding sooner, I wanted to make contact with the people concerned before putting anything on the messageboard.

All the posts have been listened to and the points made have been taken into consideration. The decisions made by anyone at the club are with one point of view in mind, and that is what is in the best interests of Accrington Stanley. Sometimes these decisions are not popular, and I certainly wouldn’t claim we are always right, however I can assure you that they are never made with the aim of causing offence.

Our regular sellers do a fantastic job, and we are now looking to continue with the £100 first prize for the majority of matches, with all our sellers working together as a team. All genuine concerns voiced in this thread will be addressed.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me here at the club if you have any further issues or worries, we are all very approachable and happy to listen to constructive ideas.

Three wins out of three, here’s to a great end of season run in!

Rob
rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-02-2005, 16:05   #47
God Member

so is this bloke still being kept on at stanley?
John_Timmins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 16:43   #48
Senior Member+

Looks like it for the time being
Cafu01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 16:53   #49
Senior Member+

I have to echo Kipax's sentiments here and say;if you have a question ask the club!Rob replied to my pm and then posted on this thread.He can't be expected to respond to random remarks and inflammatory comments on here without being asked.I am sure there was plenty he wanted to say but being club admin puts him in an awkward position at times.
Old 09-02-2005, 18:27   #50

I repeat what I have already said, If Eric Whalley thinks this is the way forward, then I think he has got it badly wrong. I always buy tickets because I want the club to do well, but I will not be forced, by some ill mannered yob, to buy anything. If he can "sell sand to arabs" then I'm a genius, and trust me I'm not!! Come on Eric, you have more business sense than this.
fettler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 20:55   #51
Senior Member+

have to echo Kipax's sentiments here and say;if you have a question ask the club!Rob replied to my pm and then posted on this thread.He can't be expected to respond to random remarks and inflammatory comments on here without being asked.I am sure there was plenty he wanted to say but being club admin puts him in an awkward position at times.

So if anyone brings up a grivence, comment or suggestion on this forum then by your post the only way to get an answer is to pm the club and if Rob posts on here its his opinion and not the clubs. Funny thought the club would have liked to be able to stay in touch with the fans, I know they took it off the official website which I think was a mistake but anyone who does business would want to know how his customers react to his product unless the products so good it doesnt need criticism.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 11:50   #52
God Member

I wasent expecting an answer as i went to the tamworth game and he was there apparantly. i got instucted not to buy tickets from him hehehe.

i was just saying that if this statement is true about his swearing and racism etc.. then i personally dont think he should stay at the club
John_Timmins is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..