Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-01-2010, 20:41   #181
Senior Member+

Re: Ticket News -V- Fulham!!

Should be good saturday for the players to play infront of a packed house, hopefully alot of the people that are going that don't usually go will come back as they enjoy the friendly atmoshphere and the football the red play, and buy a few things from the shop.

The Harder The Conflict, The More Glorious The Triumph

MCR ADIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-01-2010, 20:47   #182
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
Hope you bought Mel a ticket Dave while you were there

Trying to get permission for the private helicopter to land on the pitch therefore avoiding the turnstiles. I beleive thats how shopkeepers are expected to arrive on Saturday
Old 21-01-2010, 20:53   #183
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCR ADIM View Post
Should be good saturday for the players to play infront of a packed house, hopefully alot of the people that are going that don't usually go will come back as they enjoy the friendly atmoshphere and the football the red play, and buy a few things from the shop.
Too true MCR a real chance to impress some folk, maybe a few flyers handed out for offers for future games especially all them Tuesday ones, a few announcements as well, plug like mad the ASFC REDZ, make sure the bars are stocked etc. Programme Sellers & 50/50 Draw folk are visible

First impressions really do count

Belt, Braces & Hard Hat approach tick all the boxes and hopefully they will return

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 20:55   #184
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Trying to get permission for the private helicopter to land on the pitch therefore avoiding the turnstiles. I beleive thats how shopkeepers are expected to arrive on Saturday
One of your club's main sponsors maybe able to help you on the Chopper front Dave

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 21:05   #185
God Member

Exclamation Re: Ticket News -V- Fulham!!

I believe that there are still over 400 seats available in the main stand, plus around 300 seats left in The Clayton End!!

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 21:13   #186

Well done Accie and I really hope your FA Cup run continues. I would expect Fulham to rest some key players on the bench, so you have a chance? We came to watch Accie vrs Chester at the end of last season, lets hope its better than that match! The facilities remind me of the Blues away end 15 years ago and the burgers, hot dogs and chips were sold out soon after half time! Me, my son and a number of neutral fans are coming down to support Accie. We got are tickets tonight in the Clayton end, and there still seemed plenty of seats on the plan for that fan in Nottingham. We'll be giving you are support Saturday. So tell the burger van to stock up.

Up the Stanley
PRESTON VILLIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 21:16   #187
God Member

Smile Re: Ticket News -V- Fulham!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRESTON VILLIAN View Post
Well done Accie and I really hope your FA Cup run continues. I would expect Fulham to rest some key players on the bench, so you have a chance? We came to watch Accie vrs Chester at the end of last season, lets hope its better than that match! The facilities remind me of the Blues away end 15 years ago and the burgers, hot dogs and chips were sold out soon after half time! Me, my son and a number of neutral fans are coming down to support Accie. We got are tickets tonight in the Clayton end, and there still seemed plenty of seats on the plan for that fan in Nottingham. We'll be giving you are support Saturday. So tell the burger van to stock up.

Up the Stanley
Cheers Preston Villian, hope you enjoy your day!!!

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 21:17   #188
God Member

Nice one PV, your supports very welcome by all i'm sure

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 21:20   #189
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRESTON VILLIAN View Post

Up the Stanley
good on yer, ya will sure enjoy yer afternoon.
Old 21-01-2010, 21:33   #190
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

rooting on fulham fc site says they sold between 700/800 to now n on general sale tomorrow.
Old 21-01-2010, 21:57   #191
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.H View Post
If you cant get a ticket there is another option to watch the match

Taken from Telegraph site.
JT will be buzzing
did they say what channel will be showing the match or specify a time it will be on?
i might have to stay away from sports shows and such for a few days to see it on tv
EDIT: dw i just found out

Last edited by FOOD; 21-01-2010 at 22:07.
FOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 22:18   #192
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
I believe that there are still over 400 seats available in the main stand, plus around 300 seats left in The Clayton End!!
I really hope there is a contingency plan in place for remaining tickets to be sold on Saturday to maximize the gate. However, that would require hourly(?) updates on the fishy site and by manned phones as to availability in order to avoid people being turned away. In any case, an update at close of business tomorrow is a must, I would think. I hate the thought of people being put off by the all-ticket system. Is that at all practicable?
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 22:22   #193
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraine View Post
I really hope there is a contingency plan in place for remaining tickets to be sold on Saturday to maximize the gate. However, that would require hourly(?) updates on the fishy site and by manned phones as to availability in order to avoid people being turned away. In any case, an update at close of business tomorrow is a must, I would think. I hate the thought of people being put off by the all-ticket system. Is that at all practicable?
if it aint,it should be.
Old 22-01-2010, 02:11   #194
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.H View Post
If you cant get a ticket there is another option to watch the match

Taken from Telegraph site.
JT will be buzzing

Just to find somewhere to watch it now!

Old 22-01-2010, 04:46   #195
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOOD View Post
did they say what channel will be showing the match or specify a time it will be on?
i might have to stay away from sports shows and such for a few days to see it on tv
EDIT: dw i just found out
Links are posted on this thread http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/on-tv-51380.html

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..