Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-01-2012, 22:00   #16
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Re: Transfer deadline day...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Can't remember the lad at Stanley, Did he actually play fer 1st team at the crown?
Here you go cashy Will Hatfield - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 31-01-2012, 22:05   #17
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Cheers mate, i'd just gone to spain fer a month,when he made his debut, musta seen him odd time when i came back, but being a senile owd git, didn't remember.
Old 01-02-2012, 08:29   #18
Full Member+

Hatfield was here for two months, but I find it difficult to form an opinion on him as he arrived when we were very poor - just two wins in 14 matches - and the 4-2-3-1 system just wasn't working.

With Barnett, Craney & Lindfield on the bench, though, I can't see him being any more than a squad player at the moment.
Whalley Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:02   #19
Senior Member+

Hatfield was a product of the Leeds United youth system, having joined the club as an eight-year old. He rose through the youth team and also into the reserve team, where he captained the side. After receiving squad number 37 for the first team at Leeds during the 2010–11 pre-season, on 28 January 2011, Hatfield joined York City on loan, where he played four games for the club.

On 14 October 2011, Hatfield joined League Two side Accrington Stanley on loan. He made his debut for Accrington Stanley as a half time substitute against Swindon Town on 15 October.

After his loan spell at Accrington ended, Hatfield and fellow team-mate, Sanchez Payne, joined Lincoln City on trial with the view to joining the club on loan.

It was announced on 12 January 2012, that Hatfield was to leave the club after agreeing to mutually terminate his contract.

On 21 January 2012, he signed for Conference North side FC Halifax Town on a non-contract basis following a trial period with the Shaymen.

Apparently ...................
Div3North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:30   #20
Senior Member+

I dont know if he has signed or not???

According to twitter he has, on his description page, but nothing has been announced?
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:45   #21
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
I dont know if he has signed or not???

According to twitter he has, on his description page, but nothing has been announced?
Waiting for international clearance
Old 04-02-2012, 09:56   #22
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Waiting for international clearance
On what basis? it dont sound owt but a british name to me.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:58   #23
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
On what basis? it dont sound owt but a british name to me.

On the basis he was signed for a foreign club
Old 04-02-2012, 10:00   #24
Senior Member+

The Halifax Courier says he's signed for us: Promotion bid put to the test - FC Halifax Town - Halifax Courier

According to a Halifax forum, it's rumoured that he signed on Tuesday but still turned out for Halifax in a cup match in the evening as a favour to their manager who seems to have been short of players: theshaymen.net • View topic - Will Hatfield - MOTM according to their fishy site: FC Halifax Town | Match | Halifax Match Reports | Halifax Match Report | Guiseley: Report
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:14   #25
Senior Member+

Confusing to say the least ha!!
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..