Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-03-2007, 07:48   #16
God Member

Re: Two down

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
When the news broke that we may get a points deduction, Boston's manager was first on the radio ranting on about how we should have the maximum possible deduction etc etc - also when we played them here our stewards had to stop him hammering down a door to stop him from getting to the ref, yea he's a really nice bloke. So, Boston are a prime candidate for me for the drop
I would love Macc to go down - because of the arrogance of Paul Ince and his cheating players, specially the one who deliberately broke Leighton McGivern's ankle in the game at their place
Think the bit about the ranting was what I read about on their mesage board.Thought at the time "How would he know for sure?" because it was fresh news and he seemed so cock sure that we were villans.
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-03-2007, 08:34   #17
God Member

Quote:
also when we played them here our stewards had to stop him hammering down a door to stop him from getting to the ref, yea he's a really nice bloke.
I did say he is prone to getting a bit excitable at games, not unlike another manager in the same position ?
Old 23-03-2007, 08:53   #18
God Member

Fair comment. although I don't think even Coley has ever gone as far as he did. The spouting on the radio though was well out of order
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 15:23   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Personally don't want Boston to go down because I know the manager. Suprised at the arrogant thing because he is a very down to earth bloke. Gets carried away a bit during games not unlike JC but the couple of occasions I have met him he seemed like one of the lads. As a club though I don't think Boston have a lot of friends in the football world.

Hello you guys,

I could not help and join when I read this post.

Take it from a lifelong Pilgrim evans is SCUM SCUM SCUM.

He has taken our beloved little club, used it for his own ego, tried to make a mint out of it and is now completely screwing it up.

Sadly some were happy to have him back after his ban, he should have been banned for life.

It is a great shame that His Honour Judge Goymer did not rid us of him and send him down for being a crook.

I am genuinely sorry if you get punished for an admin error, we did that in our NPL days and missed out on promotion to the conference. Sad but it happens.

But if you end up with a 4 pt deduction for that whilst we got 4 pts for evans criminal acts life has seriously gone wrong somewher.

I hope you lads survive to enjoy the league ride a little longer as I would hate any Conference club to bounce straight back down, it would damage the credibility of the pyramid system.

Wait till the end of the season, even if you end up in 23rd you'll survive. evans and his lavaflop cronies who own the club would have killed us off by then.
aggy BUFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 18:19   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggy BUFC View Post
Hello you guys,

I could not help and join when I read this post.

Take it from a lifelong Pilgrim evans is SCUM SCUM SCUM.

He has taken our beloved little club, used it for his own ego, tried to make a mint out of it and is now completely screwing it up.

Sadly some were happy to have him back after his ban, he should have been banned for life.

It is a great shame that His Honour Judge Goymer did not rid us of him and send him down for being a crook.

I am genuinely sorry if you get punished for an admin error, we did that in our NPL days and missed out on promotion to the conference. Sad but it happens.

But if you end up with a 4 pt deduction for that whilst we got 4 pts for evans criminal acts life has seriously gone wrong somewher.

I hope you lads survive to enjoy the league ride a little longer as I would hate any Conference club to bounce straight back down, it would damage the credibility of the pyramid system.

Wait till the end of the season, even if you end up in 23rd you'll survive. evans and his lavaflop cronies who own the club would have killed us off by then.
Ah, I feel really bad now for saying I hope you lot go down, it was based purely on my impressions of your manager but you seem to hate him just as much. Thanks for your good wishes and I'll change me mind and say I hope it's Macc & Boston who are for the drop (as long as you get rid of that idiot Evans)
Old 23-03-2007, 18:30   #21
God Member

Well Aggy BUFC, you have made me feel bad about wishing your clubs passing down to Conference as well .Change my choice to Wrexham.
Old 24-03-2007, 10:07   #22
Senior Member+

Sorry Boston but as you know, Evans is an absolute a***hole!!!

If it wasn't enough that he has a gob like a sewer, the guy tried to kick the door of the changing room, then proceeded to trash the changing room and then threw a water bottle at our then chief steward, who was lucky it hit the wall instead of him, although he did get hit with bits of the shrapnel from it. I mean how old is the guy? He has the maturity of a 4 year old, throwing his toys around coz he didn't get his own way.

And before you say Coley is as bad, yes he's got a gob on him and yes he's been known to kick the odd water bottle in frustration, but what Evans did would have constituted criminal damage and assault.

I have to say that Bostons fans are some of the nicest I've met this season and you don't deserve what's happening to you, however I'm sure you'll appreciate if it comes down to you or us I'm gonna take us everytime, sorry!!

My preference for the drop are Macc and Wrexham.
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007, 13:02   #23
God Member

Quote:
Ah, I feel really bad now for saying I hope you lot go down, it was based purely on my impressions of your manager but you seem to hate him just as much. Thanks for your good wishes and I'll change me mind and say I hope it's Macc & Boston who are for the drop (as long as you get rid of that idiot Evans)
Sorry! Meant to change it to Macc & Wrexham - that cheapo wine must've been stronger than I thought
Old 24-03-2007, 19:43   #24
Junior Member+

has to be bury and maccs for me
ballsareround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007, 19:58   #25
Senior Member+

Grimbsy and Wrexham
Old 25-03-2007, 23:21   #26
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi John View Post
Well Aggy BUFC, you have made me feel bad about wishing your clubs passing down to Conference as well .Change my choice to Wrexham.
thank f**k your in new zealand
ballsareround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 05:20   #27
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballsareround View Post
thank f**k your in new zealand
Why? (C'mon Stanley disease)
Old 26-03-2007, 10:54   #28

One of ems got to to be Bury for me just because of all the c**p,up our own backside stuff some of their fans put on here,as they say it all comes to them as wait hahahahaha, they,ve dropped through the league so fast i,m suprised they are not suffing nosebleeds.
As for the other one very difficult,waaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt, no its not its maaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccaaa.if it happens Ince will be off faster than a rat up a drainpipe
stanley convert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2007, 15:30   #29
Senior Member+

torquay for me becuase there always so lucky in escaping relegation in the last few years and i think its their time.. And also Wrexham,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...am/6511139.stm

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..