Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-09-2023, 13:52   #1

vs Sutton

...OK, so I just had to kick this off-no one else had...AND, incase of desperation , a whole brand new bunch of Beef Tomatoes have gone in the ground a month early.They are all set on standby as is a much needed hose, which of course, is required for the 'spell' to work...
AccyMad likes this.
Kiwi Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-09-2023, 14:13   #2
Senior Member+

Re: vs Sutton

The sound on Ifollow is intermittently scrambled here.

6th March 1962 - They turned off the gas but nothing could extinguish the flame!
Haggis316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2023, 14:19   #3
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis316 View Post
The sound on Ifollow is intermittently scrambled here.
...and here.
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2023, 14:53   #4
Senior Member+

From iFollow 'chat':

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience, we are aware of the issue and we are working with our production partner to resolve the issue, please keep checking as this should soon be resolved, alright?

Any idea of time-scale, please?

As of now, there are currently no information regarding this but this should be fixed as soon as possible. Thank you.
Old 16-09-2023, 15:01   #5

Dam-missed it, but good onya Tommy. 1-0
Old 16-09-2023, 15:20   #6
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
From iFollow 'chat':

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience, we are aware of the issue and we are working with our production partner to resolve the issue, please keep checking as this should soon be resolved, alright?

As of now, there are currently no information regarding this but this should be fixed as soon as possible. Thank you.
Thanks. Not fixed yet.

6th March 1962 - They turned off the gas but nothing could extinguish the flame!
Old 16-09-2023, 15:22   #7
Senior Member+

Some help they are!

I cannot guarantee. I apologize but it seems that the club's support are the only ones that can solve the issue. You have reached the iFollow technical support team, I have exhausted all the steps. Please be advised that the club is the one that handle the commentaries and video feeds. You can contact them via https://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/contact-us/. Thank you.
Haggis316 likes this.
Old 16-09-2023, 15:23   #8

Mr Leigh again !!! 2-0
Old 16-09-2023, 15:29   #9

3-feck all....eaaaassssyyyy
Old 16-09-2023, 15:29   #10

Ok..&&^%^%^^%%*. 3-1
Old 16-09-2023, 15:35   #11

Good onya Brighton-thats another billion pounds wiped of MUFC Ltds share price.
Old 16-09-2023, 16:05   #12

. Nice won STANLEY-except just 2 more match corners would've given me just over $100 for a $2 bet.
Old 16-09-2023, 17:48   #13
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
From iFollow 'chat':

The reply I got:

"Thank you for contacting iFollow Support.

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us with your feedback and apologise if you didn't receive the best quality.

I've checked our end and haven't been able to find any reports of their being issues with the audio quality on this match so it might've been network or device related.

Should you experience anything similar going forward please let us know straight away using the live chat option and we can then troubleshoot live with you."

Old 16-09-2023, 17:49   #14
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Johnny View Post
...OK, so I just had to kick this off-no one else had...AND, incase of desperation , a whole brand new bunch of Beef Tomatoes have gone in the ground a month early.They are all set on standby as is a much needed hose, which of course, is required for the 'spell' to work...
Great news my friend, do not know why folks complain when you start match threads???

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2023, 18:06   #15
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

thought we where Rubbish first half PRICHARD made the differance in the second half.were we played well.why oh whywas Prichard and Nelson not played in the first half they could have been subbed in second half if need be?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..