Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2008, 21:18   #61
God Member

Re: Where Are The Season Tickets?

Are u going to fes on sat pick em up before the match

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-08-2008, 21:21   #62
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
If they have only just come in, why risk having them posted out and being lost ? That would create even more havoc on Saturday trying to take all the details of lost post and issuing temporary tickets.
Well Dave, it's obviously a case of "If it wasn't for the last minute, then nothing would get done"

SS
Old 06-08-2008, 23:34   #63
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by semi-skilled View Post
Would have done, Mr TM. but I'm a southerner.............an it was raining & a bit cold tonight!
Southerner eh! Not a closet Arsenal fan by any chance?

Raining and a bit cold? As Bachman Turner Overdrive would say, "You ain't seen nothing yet".

Welcome aboard semi-skilled, but you have to realise one first class stamp could break the bank, honestly!

Now it’s out in the open, there are no secrets at the club.
Oggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 15:54   #64
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
Southerner eh! Not a closet Arsenal fan by any chance?

Raining and a bit cold? As Bachman Turner Overdrive would say, "You ain't seen nothing yet".

Welcome aboard semi-skilled, but you have to realise one first class stamp could break the bank, honestly!
Tickets now collected and safe in my grubby little mitts!

Oggy, thanks for the welcome, I'm a closet Spurs fan actually!!

Yeah, I've lived up north long enough to know I need
a winter and summer pac-a-mac!

SS
Old 07-08-2008, 19:49   #65
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by semi-skilled View Post
Tickets now collected and safe in my grubby little mitts!
Cheers for picking up mine as well, mate. That's an extra ten minutes in the pub. See you there!
Old 07-08-2008, 20:27   #66

Picked up tickets for me & 3 mates last night, then, unwittingly, walked through 'concessions' turnstile, & was let in for £3.00......... poor girl must have thought I was a decrepit OAP....... I'm 2years away from that!!!!

However, having £800+ quids worth of tickets in my pocket, I accepted the discount with good grace !!!!

Only another 2 years, & I can get my season ticket for half price!!

maybe too much info, don't want to get the turnstile operator in trouble...... if it helps, Eric, I did buy a programme, two Raffle tickets, plus a couple of drinks in the bar & if you're that bothered, I'll give you 3 quid on Saturday!!

Last edited by KiTChener; 07-08-2008 at 20:37.
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 16:19   #67
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiTChener View Post
Picked up tickets for me & 3 mates last night, then, unwittingly, walked through 'concessions' turnstile, & was let in for £3.00......... poor girl must have thought I was a decrepit OAP....... I'm 2years away from that!!!!

However, having £800+ quids worth of tickets in my pocket, I accepted the discount with good grace !!!!

maybe too much info, don't want to get the turnstile operator in trouble...... if it helps, Eric, I did buy a programme, two Raffle tickets, plus a couple of drinks in the bar & if you're that bothered, I'll give you 3 quid on Saturday!!
Just pay the £3 it will stop you feeling all that guilt.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 19:39   #68
Accy Red

Lee was a bit stressed today he kept telling his lady assistant to get off his wire ???

Seriously though even though my son got his season ticket today he was very disappointed not to get his t-shirt and his membership card and sticker. Kids can be very disappointed when let down, he knows we paid for the stuff last May so why his welcome pack wasn't ready who knows. Thanks to the OSC (Mel) he is very happy with his card and badge and he said why can't you look after the shop, now there's a thought?

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Old 09-08-2008, 20:41   #69
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiTChener View Post

Does this imply that all we who are in receipt of the Pension Benefits allowed to those in advancing years and
who use the Concessions Turnstiles are 'Decrepit OAP's'??...First of all it's DM who suggests elsewhere, that TM and myself are teetering on the verge of Geriatric Doom ,to which Kitch ( That rhymes as well!!)..you are adding your flippant Anti-Septuagenarian sentiments !.
Remember this..
'Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough !'
( Not Alfred.E.Neumann this time , but Groucho Marx
and he was right as well!!)

'What me worry'...Only when bits South of my physiological Equator cease to function as they should!!.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 23:07   #70

sorry, Yonmon, didn't mean to cause offence, thought my comments would have been taken in the spirit intended!!

Despite my lack of 'smileys' maybe the numerous !!!! would give a clue!!!

After all, I'm not that far from being a 'septuagenarian'!!!

Had to re-read your post to see how to spell that last word!!!
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 19:27   #71
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Seriously though even though my son got his season ticket today he was very disappointed not to get his t-shirt and his membership card and sticker. Kids can be very disappointed when let down, he knows we paid for the stuff last May so why his welcome pack wasn't ready who knows.
Well I left it a couple of weeks, surely plenty of time to get something sorted, and tried to contact the club for some idea when my son could hope to receive what we paid for last May. Cheers to Rob Heys, Lee and the Commercial Manager for the lack of response my son is fed up now, maybe a refund is in order, I thought we where trying to encourage our young supporters?

Last edited by Bagpuss; 21-08-2008 at 19:29.
Old 21-08-2008, 22:06   #72
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

I asked Lee the same Question before the Aldershot game when we collected ous Season tickets,He said (QUOTE) Season tickets were the priority and the rest would follow..unquote..so thats 2 t-shirts 2 car stickers and what ever elses is in the kids welcome pack +1 car sticker for me and what ever else is in the pack.Also states some were that your name is mentioned in the match day program if its your Birthday (kids) my lads B/Day on monday so would asume he will be in the Macclesfield one
Old 21-08-2008, 22:27   #73
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
I asked Lee the same Question before the Aldershot game when we collected ous Season tickets,He said (QUOTE) Season tickets were the priority and the rest would follow..unquote..so thats 2 t-shirts 2 car stickers and what ever elses is in the kids welcome pack +1 car sticker for me and what ever else is in the pack.Also states some were that your name is mentioned in the match day program if its your Birthday (kids) my lads B/Day on monday so would asume he will be in the Macclesfield one
There's also suppose to be a draw for being the mascot, haven't seen that on the fishy site so I guess my lad didn't win. Would you like odds that your sons name isn't in Saturdays programme?

Cheers for the PM but I did it by the book and tried to contact the club direct.

Old 21-08-2008, 23:10   #74
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

[quote=Bagpuss;622012]There's also suppose to be a draw for being the mascot, haven't seen that on the fishy site so I guess my lad didn't win. Would you like odds that your sons name isn't in Saturdays programme?
Junior Eagles at £20 which then includes:
Season Ticket
Junior Eagles T-Shirt
Membership Pack
Priority on cup tickets & away tickets where applicable
Quaterly Newsletter
Birthday Mention in Match day Programme
Entry into a draw each home game to be a match day mascot
Old 22-08-2008, 11:04   #75

thats bad news :S
accyfan01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..