Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   User Photos (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f97/)
-   -   Photo Competition 1 (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f97/photo-competition-1-a-20242.html)

garinda 16-03-2006 12:16

Re: Photo Competition 1

I hope as was mentioned we can re vote.

I got carried away and placed my vote, not thinking that there will probably be more photos to choose from before it's closed.:(

Len 16-03-2006 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda
I hope as was mentioned we can re vote.

I got carried away and placed my vote, not thinking that there will probably be more photos to choose from before it's closed.:(

You can change your vote as many times as you like up until the closing date. After that the voting option will be removed.

Let me know if you have any problems as this is new and we are still learning. :)

Len 16-03-2006 13:32

Ok I’ve had a re think and I have decided with a little persuasion to put the contest gallery back on the Gallery index/Homepae. I have also renamed the category to “Fun Albums” you’ll find the competition albums in there. I hope this pleases every one.

http://www.accringtonweb.com/gallery/index.php

Madhatter 16-03-2006 15:00

That dandelion fountain is like the one in Nuneaton in Warwickshire.

K.S.H 16-03-2006 21:01

Just added the dates for the competition
Closing date for entry is 4th April, voting will close on the 11th April

simon 16-03-2006 22:56

Just had a peek :)

For Photographic quality K.S.H (so far), But mummiboo's pier shot is very interesting, and willows phone box is really interesting too,

Which to vote for ????

garinda 16-03-2006 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Len
You can change your vote as many times as you like up until the closing date. After that the voting option will be removed.

Let me know if you have any problems as this is new and we are still learning. :)

Cheers Len.

Sorry Willow I've removed my vote.......but will vote for your phone box again unless it's usurped.:p

MUMMIBOO 17-03-2006 09:13

I have looked and looked but i just can't decide....(how hard can it be?)

entwisi 17-03-2006 10:29

Vote for me!!!!!

Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on,

(Annoying psuedo irish joke as its paddys day!)

MUMMIBOO 17-03-2006 11:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by entwisi
Vote for me!!!!!

Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on,

(Annoying psuedo irish joke as its paddys day!)

I might do it for a bribe!!:p

K.S.H 19-03-2006 16:31

17 entry's so far, could do with a few more uploading :-)

entwisi 19-03-2006 16:40

I still need to take something, Batteries were charged yesterday :)

John_Timmins 19-03-2006 18:59

There we go...stanley vs canvey island way back when we werent favourites to win the league!

Len 20-03-2006 17:10

I don’t know if it’s me KSH but I get the impression that one or two are not following the rules of the comp. Hmm

You are, at the moment only allowed to have two entries per competition and the images are meant to be of your own work, not copied from someone else, we can all do that. :(

katex 20-03-2006 17:32

Aren't they all lovely. Just hope no-one votes 'cause the subject is close to their hearts ~~~ like the Accy Stan one for example. !! Unless, of course, you think it is the best piccy.