Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-09-2006, 17:29   #16
Yank in King Art's Court!

Re: Chav. Scum. Worthless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J
Considering how these little arrogent egotisticle twerps behave its time the nicety were forgotten and they were treated as they treat others ie with no regard for the law or the rights that protect them. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. These kids are smart enough to hide behind the law and make out there actions can be route caused down to their parents and that is why they are what they are. They think they are invincible untill they are caught in a back ally and given what for and they then expect the police to catch and charge those that doled it out. They love victimising others but hate being victims themselves.
VERY WELL SAID SPUGGIE J!

Here is where I rely more on the Old Testament teachings: "Purge the evil from your mists." If the police aren't keeping order then "The People" should rise up and send a message against the hooligans. I guess that's why I liked the Death Wish movies with Charles Bronson.

Ask some of the young kids who go to the local schools who'd be doing this sort of thing. Give 'em a couple of bucks to get the answer. Once ya find out tell all your friends and neighbors and each take a night to "correct" the situation. Not quite sure if sticking bananas in their muffler pipes or a lit rag in the gas tank is in the Bible but whatever it takes eh?

Okay, just venting abit, I just hate this sort of thing. Our sheriff's offices do a pretty good job at controlling these sorts of things. Probably mostly cause if they didn't they may be having to solve alot of revenge attacks. As you Brits found out in the late 1700s, Americans can be quite a stubborn lot eh?

(Please, no lashing out, all my relatives were still loyal Englishmen some probably fighting for the King against the scoundrels at the time!)

Okay, enough babble . . . Oops, one more thing: I've noted the word chav used alot - what does that mean?

Brian

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-09-2006, 20:14   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancYorkYankee
Okay, enough babble . . . Oops, one more thing: I've noted the word chav used alot - what does that mean?
Cross white trash with wanna-be gangsta and you get a chav(this definition may not be 100% accurate but if you go into anymore details the americans tend to get confused:engsmil: ). For more information visit http://www.fat-pie.com/chavs.htm and check out the vids for a visual definition of chavs.

Basically yes, **** happens, there is no prove that it was "chavs" that did it, however that is a popular buzz word at the moment so obviously they get blamed. Anywho police are better not catching them, ASBO's are the latest fashion accessory.
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2006, 21:46   #18
God Member

i hope you catch the soapdodging scum follow the scent of ****............ theylle soon be on the run
cmonstanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2006, 23:31   #19

not saying that these are the same people...

but definately the same TYPE of people!

These are the bunch that hide in the bushes in the park on hollins lane and throw stones at cars most nights of the week

There's a probably a few people want to know who they are - if so, I got a couple of photos of them which I will share if requested.

Last edited by andystanley; 26-09-2006 at 23:44.
andystanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2006, 23:36   #20
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andystanley
If anyone knows them, then there's a few people up hollins lane way that would like to know who they are!
Why not send it to the Police?
Old 27-09-2006, 01:00   #21
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
Why not send it to the Police?
bloody waste of time mate

a guy on my old street video taped teenagers literaly trashing a house to the point that they even ripped out and smashed teh bathroom suit

he handed the tape to teh police in accrington and they didnt even do a sodding thing at all even though he also provided names of teh culprits

it was a couple of years ago but if memory serves me correct he got the tape back and it had been wiped
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2006, 01:30   #22
Senior Member+

i was half expecting an episode of the bill to be recorded on it

the one where the cop takes a backhander
Old 27-09-2006, 15:35   #23
Yank in King Art's Court!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
bloody waste of time mate

a guy on my old street video taped teenagers literaly trashing a house to the point that they even ripped out and smashed teh bathroom suit

he handed the tape to teh police in accrington and they didnt even do a sodding thing at all even though he also provided names of teh culprits

it was a couple of years ago but if memory serves me correct he got the tape back and it had been wiped
That's a tragedy! It won't be long before the good people take action upon themselves. Unfortunately, it won't happen until more trashings, vandalism, mayhem, assault, and maybe even some innocent persons' death.

Then the police will be arresting the vigilantes (I use that as a positive term in these cases) for attacking the poor little "chavs!" People get ready and stand up and protect your rights to live without this type of fear.

It sounds so much what goes on in our inner cities with gangs. I feel so bad for the folks who feel trapped in their own homes once the sun goes down. But at least our police do something with video evidence or witness statements.

Chin up Mates!

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2006, 15:52   #24
Resident Waffler

When I was mugged umpty million years ago in the Arndale car park the police asked to look at the video tapes from the CCTV cameras. I described the guy and they said they thought they knew who I meant. I described an olive greenish sort of reefer jacket but later when they said they'd found his jacket they presented me with a blue anorak and amazingly the tapes had been wiped when I asked to look at them so I could pick him out. Needless to say nothing was done.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2006, 16:39   #25
I am Banned

Never know could have been this chap...
http://www.fat-pie.com/chavs.htm
silvermain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2006, 17:03   #26
Junior Member+

It's difficult for me to show love and forgivness to chav types. I've tried to reach out to them, having many chav manners in my past. Bullheaded lot they are, as was I. They have alot of anger just direct in stupid ways. They need something good to do and to find some peace.
HopeRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 00:16   #27
God Member

When I got my 'movie' tape back it hadn't been wiped, although my best bits would only play black n white after i got it back.
Did you get the paint off, t cut usually works if it's fresh.
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..