Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-04-2012, 01:33   #391
Senior Member+

Re: is it possible to cultivate/possess cannabis LAWFULLY?

tut tut. It answers both questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
When I ask you a question, you answer me, not Less's idiotic response - thanks!
Old 22-04-2012, 02:12   #392
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
When I ask you a question, you answer me, not Less's idiotic response - thanks!
Do pay attention, Take another look at his post, was he quoting you?
No he wasn't, so I think we can safely say he was answering me.

Not to worry we all make mistakes, just not as often as you do.

Additional, Hadn't seen your post Restless was busy making this one.

Last edited by Less; 22-04-2012 at 02:21.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 08:12   #393
I am Banned

i still think you can cultivate/posses cannabis LAWFULLY.... but only if your willing to fight your case in a correct court de jour instead of these places of business they try sending you
AccyChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 09:18   #394
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyChris View Post
i still think you can cultivate/posses cannabis LAWFULLY.... but only if your willing to fight your case in a correct court de jour instead of these places of business they try sending you
I think I said ages ago just do it then.
We can read about you in the Observer, either being locked up or beating the system.
Old 22-04-2012, 11:01   #395
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I think I said ages ago just do it then.
We can read about you in the Observer, either being locked up or beating the system.
i know i was just trying to get the subject topic back in discussion rather than the usual dripple the topics fall into
Old 22-04-2012, 12:26   #396
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
i know i was just trying to get the subject topic back in discussion rather than the usual dripple the topics fall into
Dripple ? An interesting noun (I assume) although one I'm unfamiliar with, is it an amalgamation of drivel & dribble if so you've got your "b's" the wrong way round my friend.

As to the quote, well they are your own words after all are they not ? Just somewhat rearranged to make a point.

Last edited by Neil; 23-04-2012 at 08:27. Reason: fix quote
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 12:50   #397

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Dripple ? An interesting noun (I assume) although one I'm unfamiliar with, is it an amalgamation of drivel & dribble if so you've got your "b's" the wrong way round my friend.

As to the quote, well they are your own words after all are they not ? Just somewhat rearranged to make a point.
Dripple is the constant and involuntary drip from the nipple of a lactating mammary gland.

Although rare, a similar effect can be observed from certain rare species of bird, the kestralus xus.
Usually when it feels hard done by or confused, (it's normal state), it can't help writing like a tit. There is a bird known as a tit, it is smaller and wiser than the rarer bird and should not be confused with the more annoying self destructive kestral.

Last edited by Neil; 23-04-2012 at 08:27. Reason: fix quote
Old 22-04-2012, 13:02   #398
I am Banned

i see the grammer police are out in force
Old 22-04-2012, 13:09   #399
Senior Member+

You can think what you like, but the facts are out there and are simple to comprehend for the majority of people-- you can't lawfully cultivate it. As meerkat says... "simples"
Old 22-04-2012, 13:58   #400

Quote:
Do you mean grammar?

You still haven't worked out how to use the shift key on your keyboard yet.

I think Eric could just be right.

Actually I have complete faith that if this was an exam he would get a distinction.
Old 22-04-2012, 14:19   #401
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
No young fella me lad, far from it, I like words & enjoy using the unusual as opposed to the everyday. This irks some folk as they see it as pretentious, but others find it amusing & entertaining.

I believe the more often alternatives are used, more folk will pick up on them & will eventually use these new words themselves, therefore propagating the wonderful & expressive language we British possess. A far cry from the modern nonsensical bastardization espoused by the vast majority of the present 18-30's generation with their, innit' ghetto speak.

Poor spelling irritates me far more than poor grammar, I seldom make an issue of such illiteracy preferring to let the individual persist in their ignorance & let them alone to continue with their limited literacy. As long as I can ascertain the gist of their comments ...... well, let's let sleeping dogs lie shall we.

There are, on occasion, outstanding opportunities for the watchful word-smith, as was the very case you yourself presented me with today in post #395. A most excellent & auspicious conjunction of wording & layout allowed me the prospect of a lexical laugh, or pun, a play on words if you will, with your utterances.

So no, no grammar police, just some one with an interest in vocabulary. ( you should think yourself lucky, you got away lightly it's poor auld Jay that comes in for some proper stick)
Old 22-04-2012, 17:22   #402
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post

lol

Last edited by Neil; 23-04-2012 at 08:28. Reason: fix quote
Old 22-04-2012, 17:28   #403
I am Banned

"Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

you got the jist of what i was saying
Old 24-04-2012, 06:45   #404
Resting in Peace

Right i and other members are getting fedup with all the childish name calling and i am also fedup of having to edit this thread if the childish name calling carries on by any member i am going to close this thread.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2012, 13:18   #405
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Right i and other members are getting fedup with all the childish name calling and i am also fedup of having to edit this thread if the childish name calling carries on by any member i am going to close this thread.
any chance of some green(karma)?

Tags
cannabis, court, drugs, law

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..