Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2012, 16:14   #241
Junior Member+

Re: is it possible to cultivate/possess cannabis LAWFULLY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Fun, finding out what comics you like, the music you listen to, where you went to school, and seeing how smart you looked at the wedding.

Welcome, by the way.
Usually I would respond to this kind of jest with the reply that your wife said that too, but alas......
One day Govinda, keep trawling those SWF sites. Remember to have a GSOH and a tendancy for BBW. ;-)
TheBookieSaswaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-04-2012, 16:15   #242
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Now come on Neil, when did we get a pond in Rhyddings Park, you've kept that one quiet
You need to get out more, there has been a pond in Rhyddings Park for a long time, there is not much water in it at the moment though.
Old 11-04-2012, 16:16   #243
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post
Thank you for the offer but I'm afraid I don't have the motivation - actually I might be too busy having something called a life, which you appear to be lacking!
well i'll leave you to your life with a peacefull hug and i hope you find happiness, which you appear to be lacking
AccyChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 16:26   #244
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1954 View Post
Chris, you said you were going to send an affidavit to the police. Have you received a reply so far?
not as yet....to be honest i don't expect 1...see is say's a little something about the way they have to replie...which they've no chance of doing unless they want to except full liability...hope this clears things for you mick.....peace
Old 11-04-2012, 16:31   #245

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyChris View Post
well i'll leave you to your life with a peacefull hug and i hope you find happiness, which you appear to be lacking
Please don't ever try your hand at clairvoyance, you'll fail miserably!
annesingleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 16:33   #246
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
You know nothing, but have a way of proving it beyond a doubt on here.

You know nothing about me or that thought would never enter your head.

Just go do your thing and leave us grown ups to chat.
the only thing i set out to prove on here is that folk like you are what is classed as set in there ways and i think if i do say so myself ive done a alright job of it.....i admit i know nothing about you as you know nothing about me...as for being grown up... try using a quote from a grown up instead of a CHILDS bear
Old 11-04-2012, 16:35   #247

AccyChris how do you define being set in your ways?
Old 11-04-2012, 16:36   #248
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBookieSaswaa View Post
Well Done Garinda, go to the top of the class. Ironically you probably have the I.Q. equivalent to 1% of the population of the village your username comes from. I have not or would not try to expose anyone for voicing their opinion whichever media they choose to use.

Subsequently :-
Garinda is a village of Fatehpur Tehsil in the Sikar district. Garinda's population is about 4,000, and it has a senior secondary school and two primary schools in Garinda. There are three temples and a mosque. Budhgiri ji ki mandi is most temple in south in Fatehpur. Dara jat is the most population in Garinda and Dhayal, Dhaka, Bagadiya, Khichar, etc. other Jat gotra in Garinda. Muslim Saleemkhani, Hushenkhani and Hathekhani and an other cast in Muslim and his inayat Minir Khan. Agriculture is the main occupation of the people. It has made significant contribution in the field of education.

This I feel is as good as you get.
Not exposing anyone.

You decided to have the same username, for various things. Nice, and simple.

It doesn't take a genius.

At first I thought you might be the local bookseller, and former National Front candidate in past General Elections.

He could waffle too.

Happily you're not he.

So again, I say welcome.

We do have one or two other Dingle fans on here.

So you'll soon make friends.

(You might want to change the security settings on some of your accounts. If you don't want to share all your photographs with all and sundry, like you have with me.)

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 16:42   #249
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Usually I would respond to this kind of jest with the reply that your wife said that too, but alas.....
Oh no!

Not my wife!

Don't give up your day job.

Last edited by garinda; 11-04-2012 at 16:48.
Old 11-04-2012, 16:58   #250
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post
AccyChris how do you define being set in your ways?
it was just a figure of speech...set in your ways is something that is often said of the older generation, it was'nt meant to sound nasty 1 defanition would be to think the same things every day and to not want to change those thoughts..... lets not split hairs......folk seem to be getting side tracked from the topic......maybe i should put another notice up.....what do you think?
Old 11-04-2012, 17:01   #251
Junior Member+

Quote:
Not exposing anyone.

You decided to have the same username, for various things. Nice, and simple.

It doesn't take a genius.

At first I thought you might be the local bookseller, and former National Front candidate in past General Elections.

He could waffle too.

Happily you're not he.

So again, I say welcome.

We do have one or two other Dingle fans on here.

So you'll soon make friends.

(You might want to change the security settings on some of your accounts. If you don't want to share all your photographs with all and sundry, like you have with me.)

I appreciate the sincerity of your post Govinda, I may waffle, but it is predominantly factual. As, to that matter, is your post concerning whom I am. I merely shared that for you to make you feel loved and allow you to see my face, that way you can fully justify a days trawling the net for possible partners and disregard myself as a candidate ;-)

Now you have satisfied the urge to look at menfolk and justified it to yourself by smacking yourself in the head repeatedly screaming " NO! NO! NO! NEVER!!!!" I strongly suggest you try to return to the original topic and possibly refer to my initial post, that stating, "freedom of speech". You have gone completely off topic and decided to expose my "real" self for stating a statute law that has been recognised by every single ruling power since AD1214, however I care not, I have nothing to hide, and if I did, I have twelve fingers to mask my face. That sixth finger on each dingle hand can work wonders, just ask your......ah, buggers..can`t say that either.

This is what I tried to reflect in my original post, it isn`t relevant to the topic originally posted. I have neither condoned or denounced the topic of the thread, merely stated that some people voice their own opinions too loudly upon the topic.

Correct me if I am wrong, the original poster did not state that he/she was going to do the cultivation/possession, but was only asking the question if he/she could do it lawfully. Only a few responses relate to this question, the rest is the equivalent of a cyber witch hunt.

Peace
Old 11-04-2012, 17:15   #252
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Correct me if I am wrong
Ok.

Always pleased to assist the less fortunate.

Give, give, give.

You're so wrong.

Primarily because much that you've posted so far is utter gibberish, and makes little, or no sense.

Don't be afraid to ask for anymore help.

It really is no trouble.

Give, give, give.

Old 11-04-2012, 17:27   #253
Junior Member+

Quote:

Give, give, give.

You're so wrong.

It really is no trouble.

Give, give, give.
Gibberish it may be, but I have no need to pay to scream this at the dungeon of mercy, unlike some ;-)

Govinda, I was playing, if you can pick one fact or error in grammar from my posts then please pm me, just don`t clog this thread with your affection for me, for as far as I can see, even with access to a telescope, my six fingered hands can swim better than yours, and mine aren`t even webbed.

Peace Mr Webb
Old 11-04-2012, 17:32   #254

Quote:
it was just a figure of speech...set in your ways is something that is often said of the older generation, it was'nt meant to sound nasty 1 defanition would be to think the same things every day and to not want to change those thoughts..... lets not split hairs......folk seem to be getting side tracked from the topic......maybe i should put another notice up.....what do you think?
Please don't!!!!!
Old 11-04-2012, 17:32   #255
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
the only thing i set out to prove on here is that folk like you are what is classed as set in there ways
So there we have it, not here to ask yet another question about illegal drugs, just here as a troll.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cannabis, court, drugs, law

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..