Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2012, 15:01   #226

Re: is it possible to cultivate/possess cannabis LAWFULLY?

AccyChris - I hope you are taking rest breaks as you have been on this computer all night and day, we don't want you getting ill, take plenty of breaks and fluids
Kitkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-04-2012, 15:08   #227
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitkat View Post
AccyChris - I hope you are taking rest breaks as you have been on this computer all night and day, we don't want you getting ill, take plenty of breaks and fluids

Don't worry im in pretty good health kitkat...thanks for your concerns tho....peace and love
AccyChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 15:14   #228
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
Yes the usual characters are out with the insults as usual, all be it in the own cleaver little way scoring that extra Karma from there Karma buddies or fellow members of the Click.

I knew it! I KNEW you'd do it!
Old 11-04-2012, 15:16   #229

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBookieSaswaa View Post
Hello All,

I have been a frequent viewer of this forum since April 2008, however I have never posted a thread or ever commented on the aforesaid. Now when I want to post a reply, it would appear that I am unable to do so under my original name, therefore I have chosen to create a new account to do so.

I will not reduce my integrity by name calling or citing individuals to microscopic investigation, but as far as I can recall, and it still is to this day, a free country. One of the finest pledges that we as persons of this country have had bestowed upon us is that of the power of the freedom of speech. It was granted to "every man of an age that they could be claffed as able in body, foule and mind" in AD1196 by King Richard I, after he had taken a third of the poulation in men to fight in the third crusade. When succeeded by his brother, John, in AD1199, John continued this theme by "allowing any man of common ground or that of fuperior perfons, not allowing the vagrant or manfelf, the difcretion of fpeaking their counsel without prejudice". Indeed John included this scripture in the Magna Carta, which was to give justice to all in equal measure, and thus placed England on the road to a democratic state and introduced the lawyers in England to the concept of Human Rights as we know it now. The very same model that is employed by most democratic countries today.

Now after my diatribe of historical fact, I would suggest if people wish to comment productively and without prejudice upon a particular thread, then do so, for freedom of speech is still the backbone of our heritage. However, so is the freedom to not do so, and if all that one can post is derogatory or indeed prejudiced towards the person asking the question, I would strongly suggest that not commenting could be the best response from oneself.

It really is simple, if you disagree with anything that is posted, it is merely your own opinion, and maybe that of other members, but if you add fuel to the fire it can only burn brighter. Leave the fire alone and it will soon die.

From where I am sitting I can only see a few replies that actually answer the original posters question, the rest are voicing their own opinion on the fact the question relates to a Class B controlled substance and their own issues concerning that.

Remember, light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Peace
I see no freedom of speech in this country .. every time people speak out about what is going on they are oppressed .. & yes I have witnessed it 1`st hand.

Human rights only help criminal foreigners to stay in this country .. what good is that ?

We don't live in a democratic country or am I missing something ?
The 1689 Bill of Rights, which remains the law of the United Kingdom to this day and which incorporates the following oath: ‘I do declare that no foreign prince, person, prelate, state or potentate hath or ought to have any jurisdiction, power, superiority, pre-eminence or authority within this realm’
Wrighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 15:26   #230
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrighty View Post
I see no freedom of speech in this country .. every time people speak out about what is going on they are oppressed .. & yes I have witnessed it 1`st hand.

Human rights only help criminal foreigners to stay in this country .. what good is that ?

I agree with you - it's a democracy if you want to bow down to the royalty at the Diamond Jubilee!

But if you don't like the way the country is run and laws that are made - go to your MP and they will say "Sorry I can't do anything about it - it's the Law!" So MP's are basically there to keep the system running and are a buffer to stop the public getting too rebellious.

If your unhappy go to your MP and 99% of time they do Nothing for you! This is supposed to be democracy.

Democracy is a demockery! Or inother words a Mockery!
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 15:27   #231
Give, give, give member

Holy Chav Fest!

I feel like I've wandered into the audience of the Jeremy Kyle show.

I'm off to listen to the radiogram.

Have fun, and remember...it's good to toke.

If all you want to hear is pap.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 15:30   #232
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Holy Chav Fest!

I feel like I've wandered into the audience of the Jeremy Kyle show.

I'm off to listen to the radiogram.

Have fun, and remember...it's good to toke.

If all you want to hear is pap.

More total drivel from you - as I have told you before I don't smoke tobacco nor do I smoke cannabis - so wax out your ears you seem to be deaf!
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 15:31   #233
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrighty View Post

I could not agree more Wrighty, infact the content of this thread supports your exact comment. Indoctrination by those in power for too many years has created the majority of prejudice that we still see to this day.

I would further comment that the Governments of their day grew and traded in Opium and other Morpheates to help fund the Empire, yet now it is albeit illegal to grow hemp without a licence. They kidnapped/abducted indigenous people and transported them to different countries to work as slaves to produce high growth yields of sugar or cotton so as to fill their own pockets, the majority of them owned mills or refineries, yet now, under the E.C. the Government know that Eastern Europeans are willing to work for less than our own countrymen, and turn a blind eye to it.

These days OUR Government impose heavier taxes year by year upon the lowly serf, yet allow loopholes for their multi millionaire sponsors/friends.

Need I say more?
TheBookieSaswaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 15:38   #234
I am Banned

Quote:
I could not agree more Wrighty, infact the content of this thread supports your exact comment. Indoctrination by those in power for too many years has created the majority of prejudice that we still see to this day.

I would further comment that the Governments of their day grew and traded in Opium and other Morpheates to help fund the Empire, yet now it is albeit illegal to grow hemp without a licence. They kidnapped/abducted indigenous people and transported them to different countries to work as slaves to produce high growth yields of sugar or cotton so as to fill their own pockets, the majority of them owned mills or refineries, yet now, under the E.C. the Government know that Eastern Europeans are willing to work for less than our own countrymen, and turn a blind eye to it.

These days OUR Government impose heavier taxes year by year upon the lowly serf, yet allow loopholes for their multi millionaire sponsors/friends.

Need I say more?

cleared up were you stand for me....but feel free to say more...... it is your right after all
AccyChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 15:43   #235
Give, give, give member

Quote:

Need I say more?
Tweet, tweet.

https://twitter.com/#!/Saswaa

(The radiogram's still warming up.)

Old 11-04-2012, 15:50   #236

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyChris View Post
feel free to ask about any comments your having difficulty with and i'll try my best to clear them up.....peace and love
Thank you for the offer but I'm afraid I don't have the motivation - actually I might be too busy having something called a life, which you appear to be lacking!
annesingleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 16:06   #237
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Tweet, tweet.

Fun, finding out what comics you like, the music you listen to, where you went to school, and seeing how smart you looked at the wedding.

Welcome, by the way.

Old 11-04-2012, 16:06   #238

Chris, you said you were going to send an affidavit to the police. Have you received a reply so far?
Michael1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 16:07   #239
Junior Member+

Quote:
Tweet, tweet.

Well Done Garinda, go to the top of the class. Ironically you probably have the I.Q. equivalent to 1% of the population of the village your username comes from. I have not or would not try to expose anyone for voicing their opinion whichever media they choose to use.

Subsequently :-
Garinda is a village of Fatehpur Tehsil in the Sikar district. Garinda's population is about 4,000, and it has a senior secondary school and two primary schools in Garinda. There are three temples and a mosque. Budhgiri ji ki mandi is most temple in south in Fatehpur. Dara jat is the most population in Garinda and Dhayal, Dhaka, Bagadiya, Khichar, etc. other Jat gotra in Garinda. Muslim Saleemkhani, Hushenkhani and Hathekhani and an other cast in Muslim and his inayat Minir Khan. Agriculture is the main occupation of the people. It has made significant contribution in the field of education.

This I feel is as good as you get.
TheBookieSaswaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 16:12   #240
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyChris View Post
take it your whats classed as set in your ways then less?
You know nothing, but have a way of proving it beyond a doubt on here.

You know nothing about me or that thought would never enter your head.

Just go do your thing and leave us grown ups to chat.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cannabis, court, drugs, law

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..