Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2012, 13:51   #211
I am Banned

Re: is it possible to cultivate/possess cannabis LAWFULLY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemac View Post
Well you got it, with all the insults, thats not a discussion, thats insulting rants.

As with all the drug related topics the people who support using illegal drugs never seem to have both feet touching the ground.

If you want a one to one discussion I would suggest you get a pen-friend, and not try an open forum for intimate correspondence
you seem to like that word on here(illegal).....may i ask you a question or 2?...i'm going to anyway.....If your goverment said tomorrow that cannabis was LEGAL....would you still see me and put me in the catorgory of a drug user?..and if the answers yes....do you class nicotine smokers and alchol drinkers as drug users?
AccyChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-04-2012, 13:53   #212
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
The word exists it's called clique not click, however the members you refer to aren't in one.

Perhaps new people are put off because they think AccyWeb has turned into a hippy commune?

I know if I came across such topics about drugs on such a regular basis I would think twice before joining.
take it your whats classed as set in your ways then less?
Old 11-04-2012, 13:56   #213
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Too stoned to type?
lol
Old 11-04-2012, 13:58   #214
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyChris View Post
you seem to like that word on here(illegal).....may i ask you a question or 2?...i'm going to anyway.....If your goverment said tomorrow that cannabis was LEGAL....would you still see me and put me in the catorgory of a drug user?..and if the answers yes....do you class nicotine smokers and alchol drinkers as drug users?
yes.
no.
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 14:00   #215
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemac View Post
yes.
no.
why? do you not see nicotine and alcohol as a drug?

Last edited by AccyChris; 11-04-2012 at 14:04. Reason: typo
Old 11-04-2012, 14:10   #216
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I know I said I wouldn't post again....but I feel that this is a family forum and these threads would perhaps be much better in the over 18's section.(this suggested with the greatest respect for the moderators who must have a difficult job)

I have not felt like coming on Accyweb of late because there is so much acrimony and bad feeling.....and don't tell me I have a choice as to what threads to read, because the threads which have been worth reading have still been taken over by people trying to push their own agenda(drugs...illegal drugs).
I am not interested in what people do in the privacy of their own space.....and to be honest I don't want to read about it. If these people wish to campaign for different rules then they should do so through due process and contact their member of parliament...or start an e-petition to get the issue debated in Westminster....Just don't tell me about it or rely on my support.
I won't post again to this thread.
Shut, shut the door good John! fatigu'd, Marg said,
Tie up the knocker, say I'm sick, I'm dead.
The dog-star rages! Nay 'tis past a doubt,
All Bedlam, or Ossy, is let out:
Fire in each eye, and the [Daily Mail] in each hand,
They rave, recite, and madden round the land.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 14:14   #217
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Shut, shut the door good John! fatigu'd, Marg said,
Tie up the knocker, say I'm sick, I'm dead.
The dog-star rages! Nay 'tis past a doubt,
All Bedlam, or Ossy, is let out:
Fire in each eye, and the [Daily Mail] in each hand,
They rave, recite, and madden round the land.

Old 11-04-2012, 14:19   #218
I am Banned

Quote:
I know I said I wouldn't post again....but I feel that this is a family forum and these threads would perhaps be much better in the over 18's section.(this suggested with the greatest respect for the moderators who must have a difficult job)

I have not felt like coming on Accyweb of late because there is so much acrimony and bad feeling.....and don't tell me I have a choice as to what threads to read, because the threads which have been worth reading have still been taken over by people trying to push their own agenda(drugs...illegal drugs).
I am not interested in what people do in the privacy of their own space.....and to be honest I don't want to read about it. If these people wish to campaign for different rules then they should do so through due process and contact their member of parliament...or start an e-petition to get the issue debated in Westminster....Just don't tell me about it or rely on my support.

i don't think playing by there rules will do any good...there pretty darn good at the game you see
Old 11-04-2012, 14:21   #219
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Once again yeh have demonstrated how thick yeh are, Please highlight were i have said i'm opposed to what hes on about,? What i have said is the method hes using is stupid in my opinion. I wonder Kestrelx is chris a relative or mate?
Quote:
so what method do you suggest then cashman seen as mine is in your opinion is stupid?

and also im neither a relative nor mate of kes's ( unless she wants to be mates in which case ive no quarrels)
Can understand why Chris thinks yer a woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Good point Mr D - the worse most provocative attacks come from the likes of Garinda, Cashman, Jaysay and Less - these are the folk that are willing to make insults and wrongly assume that I am talking drugs on a daily basis - which is just not true!
I have asked yeh before to highlight my provocative attack? I have said you are thick, but i don't regard that as provocative, Just straight talking fact, Still if yeh got the I.Q. of a gnat,I can understand yeh taking offence.
Old 11-04-2012, 14:23   #220
I am Banned

Quote:

i don't like the im not intrested and thats that approach...why not stay posting and maybe learn a few things along the way?
Old 11-04-2012, 14:26   #221
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Can understand why Chris thinks yer a woman.

I have asked yeh before to highlight my provocative attack? I have said you are thick, but i don't regard that as provocative, Just straight talking fact, Still if yeh got the I.Q. of a gnat,I can understand yeh taking offence.
my bad on thinking he was a women.....
Old 11-04-2012, 14:30   #222

Quote:
my bad on thinking he was a women.....
Thats the net for ya , You just never know who is behind an account
The 1689 Bill of Rights, which remains the law of the United Kingdom to this day and which incorporates the following oath: ‘I do declare that no foreign prince, person, prelate, state or potentate hath or ought to have any jurisdiction, power, superiority, pre-eminence or authority within this realm’
Wrighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 14:43   #223
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrighty View Post
Thats the net for ya , You just never know who is behind an account
Very true
Old 11-04-2012, 14:48   #224
I am Banned

DISCLAIMER:
the info ive posted in this thread is for that purpose only and i hold no liability for others using it...what i will say is if you are going to use info such as a NOU&COR make sure its YOUR understanding...your NOU&COR is yours not mine
Old 11-04-2012, 14:52   #225
Junior Member+

Hello All,

I have been a frequent viewer of this forum since April 2008, however I have never posted a thread or ever commented on the aforesaid. Now when I want to post a reply, it would appear that I am unable to do so under my original name, therefore I have chosen to create a new account to do so.

I will not reduce my integrity by name calling or citing individuals to microscopic investigation, but as far as I can recall, and it still is to this day, a free country. One of the finest pledges that we as persons of this country have had bestowed upon us is that of the power of the freedom of speech. It was granted to "every man of an age that they could be claffed as able in body, foule and mind" in AD1196 by King Richard I, after he had taken a third of the poulation in men to fight in the third crusade. When succeeded by his brother, John, in AD1199, John continued this theme by "allowing any man of common ground or that of fuperior perfons, not allowing the vagrant or manfelf, the difcretion of fpeaking their counsel without prejudice". Indeed John included this scripture in the Magna Carta, which was to give justice to all in equal measure, and thus placed England on the road to a democratic state and introduced the lawyers in England to the concept of Human Rights as we know it now. The very same model that is employed by most democratic countries today.

Now after my diatribe of historical fact, I would suggest if people wish to comment productively and without prejudice upon a particular thread, then do so, for freedom of speech is still the backbone of our heritage. However, so is the freedom to not do so, and if all that one can post is derogatory or indeed prejudiced towards the person asking the question, I would strongly suggest that not commenting could be the best response from oneself.

It really is simple, if you disagree with anything that is posted, it is merely your own opinion, and maybe that of other members, but if you add fuel to the fire it can only burn brighter. Leave the fire alone and it will soon die.

From where I am sitting I can only see a few replies that actually answer the original posters question, the rest are voicing their own opinion on the fact the question relates to a Class B controlled substance and their own issues concerning that.

Remember, light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Peace
TheBookieSaswaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cannabis, court, drugs, law

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..