Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2012, 11:32   #196
God Member

Re: is it possible to cultivate/possess cannabis LAWFULLY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyChris View Post
theres that demon showing its ugly face again
I don't know about "demon"; but I will agree that Jaysay has added little other than repetitive ad hominem vituperatives to this discussion.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-04-2012, 11:49   #197
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemac View Post
Well you got it, with all the insults, thats not a discussion, thats insulting rants.

As with all the drug related topics the people who support using illegal drugs never seem to have both feet touching the ground.

If you want a one to one discussion I would suggest you get a pen-friend, and not try an open forum for intimate correspondence
Yes the usual characters are out with the insults as usual, all be it in the own cleaver little way scoring that extra Karma from there Karma buddies or fellow members of the Click.

Wonder why we dont see many new members posting anymore.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:02   #198
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
fellow members of the Click.

The word exists it's called clique not click, however the members you refer to aren't in one.

Perhaps new people are put off because they think AccyWeb has turned into a hippy commune?

I know if I came across such topics about drugs on such a regular basis I would think twice before joining.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:08   #199
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Too stoned to type?

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:10   #200
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
The word exists it's called clique not click, however the members you refer to aren't in one.

Perhaps new people are put off because they think AccyWeb has turned into a hippy commune?

I know if I came across such topics about drugs on such a regular basis I would think twice before joining.
Perhaps drug threads should be made illegal.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:13   #201
Senior Member+

Quote:
Yes the usual characters are out with the insults as usual, all be it in the own cleaver little way scoring that extra Karma from there Karma buddies or fellow members of the Click.

Less put his finger on the problem, we have turned into an advice center for drug use and cultivation.

You can also look at each of these threads and see it is an avalanche of bile and insults.

I don't think there is a kabal on here, but when a topic such as drugs rears it head yet again...................well you don't need me to tell you the response it gets.

We are losing our sense of fun on here and it is being replaced with ranting and insulting, so perhaps garinda has a point make illegal topics illegal.
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:17   #202

Quote:
Less put his finger on the problem, we have turned into an advice center for drug use and cultivation.

You can also look at each of these threads and see it is an avalanche of bile and insults.

I don't think there is a kabal on here, but when a topic such as drugs rears it head yet again...................well you don't need me to tell you the response it gets.

We are losing our sense of fun on here and it is being replaced with ranting and insulting, so perhaps garinda has a point make illegal topics illegal.
Lol you cant ban a certain topic because you don't like it .. If people are that fed up of it why do the same people keep commenting on the threads ?
The 1689 Bill of Rights, which remains the law of the United Kingdom to this day and which incorporates the following oath: ‘I do declare that no foreign prince, person, prelate, state or potentate hath or ought to have any jurisdiction, power, superiority, pre-eminence or authority within this realm’
Wrighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:22   #203
Beacon of light

I know I said I wouldn't post again....but I feel that this is a family forum and these threads would perhaps be much better in the over 18's section.(this suggested with the greatest respect for the moderators who must have a difficult job)

I have not felt like coming on Accyweb of late because there is so much acrimony and bad feeling.....and don't tell me I have a choice as to what threads to read, because the threads which have been worth reading have still been taken over by people trying to push their own agenda(drugs...illegal drugs).
I am not interested in what people do in the privacy of their own space.....and to be honest I don't want to read about it. If these people wish to campaign for different rules then they should do so through due process and contact their member of parliament...or start an e-petition to get the issue debated in Westminster....Just don't tell me about it or rely on my support.
I won't post again to this thread.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 11-04-2012 at 12:26.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:26   #204
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post

No Its Click. Did I refer to any individual members? You must know who they are please share.

Quote:

Total rubbish, advise centre for drugs. Its mainly others who bring it up in other posts, go check, more politics on here that drugs.

Yes The sense of fun has gone, nastiness takes over, seems a blind eye is taken when its member of the click or it one of the Karma buddies though.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:28   #205
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I know I said I wouldn't post again....but I feel that this is a family forum and these threads would perhaps be much better in the over 18's section.(this suggested with the greatest respect for the moderators who must have a difficult job)

I have not felt like coming on Accyweb of late because there is so much acrimony and bad feeling.....and don't tell me I have a choice as to what threads to read, because the threads which have been worth reading have still been taken over by people trying to push their own agenda(drugs...illegal drugs).
I won't post again to this thread.
I think you need to re-read other the posts and see who brings drugs up. People usually trying to take a cheap shot at Kestrelx. Agenda Indeed.
Old 11-04-2012, 13:30   #206
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Perhaps drug threads should be made illegal.
perhaps they should...they'll never be unlawful tho
AccyChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 13:32   #207
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
I don't know about "demon"; but I will agree that Jaysay has added little other than repetitive ad hominem vituperatives to this discussion.
Old 11-04-2012, 13:39   #208
Senior Member+

Quote:
I think you need to re-read other the posts and see who brings drugs up. People usually trying to take a cheap shot at Kestrelx. Agenda Indeed.

Good point Mr D - the worse most provocative attacks come from the likes of Garinda, Cashman, Jaysay and Less - these are the folk that are willing to make insults and wrongly assume that I am talking drugs on a daily basis - which is just not true!
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 13:43   #209
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post
Oh well, I understand the question just not some of the comments.
feel free to ask about any comments your having difficulty with and i'll try my best to clear them up.....peace and love
Old 11-04-2012, 13:43   #210
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrighty View Post
Lol you cant ban a certain topic because you don't like it .. If people are that fed up of it why do the same people keep commenting on the threads ?
Wright on Wrighty - these dullards like Jaysay complain, but they always seem to be on last ones to comment - if they don't like it then they should stop perpetuating a thread by commenting.
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cannabis, court, drugs, law

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..