Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2008, 23:44   #331
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Re: what annoys you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleks View Post
private number or id be all over them like a rash

Next time tell them you won't arrange a meet unless they ring you with there number showing.
Old 05-01-2008, 00:02   #332

People who ring on withheld numbers annoy the hell out of me. And people who leave voicemail asking you to call them but dont leave a number. And that strange woman who keeps leaving me voicemail calling me mrs kendint or something and telling me i have an appointment to see dr whatshisface at such a time (i have rung you 6 times and told you you have the wrong number so stop bloody ringing me).
Old 05-01-2008, 00:08   #333
I am Banned

Companies that, usually, only working people use that you can only ring mon-fri between 9-5 and you can never get through around midday
(eg: a certain bank say if you need to resolve issues then please feel free to call customer relations- but guess what time they open lol !)
if we work full time mon-fri when are we supposed to ring them ?
having to root around for 20p to use a public toilets when you have two girls bursting for a wee and you feel like your bladder is going to explode.
smelly buses
smelly taxis
smelly people (do you see the theme?)
i also hate it when something is on offer in ASDA because they dont have it in stock until the offer is finished
thats it for now
keetah992000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 00:13   #334

You just reminded me of another of mine. The jobcentre being open 9-5, what if your in a 9-5 job and want a new job, your stuck in the job you dislike because they dont open at decent times. Saying that the Jobcentre in general annoy me, the way they treat everyone on benefits the same way, despite the fact that some of us actually want to work just cant find any work. Oh god i hate the Jobcentre with a passion.
Old 05-01-2008, 00:15   #335
Senior Member+

having no childminder to pick up my kids from school, getting bills on and after xmas that demand payment now
jackyalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 00:15   #336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
People who ring on withheld numbers annoy the hell out of me. And people who leave voicemail asking you to call them but dont leave a number. And that strange woman who keeps leaving me voicemail calling me mrs kendint or something and telling me i have an appointment to see dr whatshisface at such a time (i have rung you 6 times and told you you have the wrong number so stop bloody ringing me).
Just tell her you will be there at the appionted time but that yer boils have got bigger lol...I take orders for Loyds Chemist every day ( number must be similar ) I also advise on various ailments for my free leaflet please ring me on 087033564890...2210612 have yer credit card at hand

Last edited by Bonnyboy; 05-01-2008 at 00:16. Reason: appointed has an "i" in it
Bonnyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 00:17   #337
Senior Member+

Quote:
You just reminded me of another of mine. The jobcentre being open 9-5, what if your in a 9-5 job and want a new job, your stuck in the job you dislike because they dont open at decent times. Saying that the Jobcentre in general annoy me, the way they treat everyone on benefits the same way, despite the fact that some of us actually want to work just cant find any work. Oh god i hate the Jobcentre with a passion.
that goes the same with the dentist,doctors,barbers,hospital appointments, if you work then your pretty much without these, but thats life
Old 05-01-2008, 00:20   #338

Lmao. The chemist must hate you, plus all the people who get there to find out there order isnt ready. We get quite a lot of phonecalls asking for a taxi?!? I wouldnt mind if i had a car as i could probably make a few quid.
Old 05-01-2008, 00:30   #339

Quote:
Lmao. The chemist must hate you, plus all the people who get there to find out there order isnt ready. We get quite a lot of phonecalls asking for a taxi?!? I wouldnt mind if i had a car as i could probably make a few quid.
That reminds me of when I was younger and we used to have a number similar to a restaraunt in Blackburn ... after a year or so of people ringing to reserve tables my Dad actaully started ''booking'' people in for meals .....always wondered what happened when they'd turned up
Dawn-of-the-Shed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 00:39   #340
I am Banned

oh yeah
after a long day at work on thursday i got a phone call asking for either me or my partner
i confirmed i was who i am (if that makes sense) and was greeted with silence and that prompted me to ask what the call was regarding
i was absoolutely infuriated ( and i nearly did pop) when the caller replied - " i am afraid that i cant discuss that with you" can you believe it ? i turned the air blue and ended the call! then proceeded to walk round the house in victor meldrew stylee saying - i cant believe it ...well i just couldnt - how ridiculous. anyone else had calls like this? - sounded kosha
keetah992000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 00:41   #341
Senior Member+

people phoning you in the middle of the night drunk claiming to be your mum, then getting the operator to ask you to accept a reverse charge for my so called mum because they have used all their money up calling me,(must have needed a lift home)
Old 05-01-2008, 01:50   #342

Carrying on with the phone call thing......and Flashy's been here a couple of times when this has happened.....Someone who takes their child to a nursery in Blackburn has given my phone number as 'Mum and Dad's' number and I often get phone calls to come and pick my 'son' up from nursery ...... my youngest is 10yrs old a bit too old for nursery.....told them plenty of times that they've got the wrong number can they plz get it sorted!....strange thing is though their last name sounds the same as mine
Dawn-of-the-Shed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 18:56   #343
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

people who come to you for help.....but when you need it, they turn there back on ya........bloody baskets!!!
Old 06-01-2008, 19:01   #344
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyalex View Post
getting bills on and after xmas that demand payment now

That always happens........grrrrr
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 19:56   #345
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn-of-the-Shed View Post
Carrying on with the phone call thing......and Flashy's been here a couple of times when this has happened.....Someone who takes their child to a nursery in Blackburn has given my phone number as 'Mum and Dad's' number and I often get phone calls to come and pick my 'son' up from nursery ...... my youngest is 10yrs old a bit too old for nursery.....told them plenty of times that they've got the wrong number can they plz get it sorted!....strange thing is though their last name sounds the same as mine

pmsfl, yes i remember

« Tattoo`s | Bernie »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..