Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-10-2012, 16:24   #196
I am Banned

Re: Licence's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Dont think you are supposed to call out the karmas....

Anyway. Nah. for instance. I earn my living currently as a Clerical assistant but not for the JC.

It would help me discover what you actually DO for a living
Sorry no offence but i don't want to discuss my work history(not even with the JC ) it's mainly a bit of labouring here and a bit of building work there, nothing worth writting about
Chris SUI JURIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-10-2012, 16:53   #197
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris SUI JURIS View Post
MARGRET PILKINGTON....rather than giving bad karma and saying i spout BS join in and have your say in a public forum...maybe you have the answer to why my comment was BS and your willing to prove me wrong for all to see then you can all have a laugh? or maybe not and your just F,O,S
My bad,should'nt of posted this
Old 27-10-2012, 17:06   #198
Beacon of light

You shouldn't have, but I have nothing to hide and nothing to fear.
Nobody got hurt......we all live and learn(if we are humble enough).
Last post to this thread.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2012, 06:36   #199
Resting in Peace

This thread was started about TV licences can we please get back on thread
if you want to chat about something else then please feel free to start a new thread
this is not a karma thread
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2012, 12:12   #200
I am Banned

I read that some folk are canceling their TV licence and donating that money to child charities instead(A much worthier cause if you ask me).

Here are a couple of questions:
Does anybody trust the BBC anymore after recent revelations?
Did anybody trust them ,but now there having none of it and canceled/cancelled ?
Old 28-10-2012, 12:21   #201
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

I never really trusted em anyway, Trust in my eyes is like many things in life, Has to be earn t, not a god given right.
Old 28-10-2012, 12:25   #202
God Member

Please avoid donations to Childline/NSPCC.

Mandelson is one of their chiefs, and your hair would curl if you have read what I have about him.

That child actor who named a current cabinet minister, also revealed what happened at a party in Esther Rancid's new forest home.

Whilst these two are under suspicion, please don't bolster their image by donations.

The BBC charity Children in Need should be axed too.

They used Saville for fundraising - they have lost credibility.
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2012, 12:35   #203
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Please avoid donations to Childline/NSPCC.

Mandelson is one of their chiefs, and your hair would curl if you have read what I have about him.

That child actor who named a current cabinet minister, also revealed what happened at a party in Esther Rancid's new forest home.

Whilst these two are under suspicion, please don't bolster their image by donations.

The BBC charity Children in Need should be axed too.

They used Saville for fundraising - they have lost credibility.
I agree about Childline/NSPCC i was thinking happen more local ....maundy grange maybe ...or maybe just keeping it for yourself

feel free to add any hair curling links
Old 28-10-2012, 12:42   #204
God Member

"worse revelations are yet to come and you will understand in a year why we closed News Of The World" -Rebecca Brooks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crystaltipps.jpg (11.3 KB, 5 views)
Old 28-10-2012, 15:38   #205
I am Banned

TOP 10 INPOTENT THREATS
Old 04-11-2012, 19:13   #206
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post
But if you watch tv and don't pay your licence it's illegal and works out more expensive than if you just pay it in the first place.
Illegal? Only if you contract with the salesman that comes knocking.

If there is such a law, why don't they just fine the person registered as living at that address? Or write to that person by name and not just an "to the occupier" letter? And why when they call do they just go away when advised you do not wish to contract and you are not obliged to talk to them?

I feel many more will also boycott paying soon.

Last edited by ***Mr D***; 04-11-2012 at 19:20.
***Mr D*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:28   #207
God Member

Today, as Entwistle leaves with his years salary reward for 56 days of incompetance, the BBC news seems to be reporting little news but its own internal staff moves.

Let the ship sink for goodness sake - I am sick of paying £12 a month for these creeps to massage their egos.

Old 12-11-2012, 09:52   #208
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Today, as Entwistle leaves with his years salary reward for 56 days of incompetance, the BBC news seems to be reporting little news but its own internal staff moves.

Let the ship sink for goodness sake - I am sick of paying £12 a month for these creeps to massage their egos.
I doubt that it would be allowed to sink, it would be sold to the highest bidder no doubt with some Government grant to help it on it's way, which could free us from the £12 a month but what would be the hidden costs for the taxpayer?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2012, 19:49   #209
God Member

£185,000 of our licence fee money is being handed to that Lewd person (who they didn't name).

That Lewd person has had his wiki page pruned recently to remove the info that he is a keen collector of Graham Ovenden 'art'.

If he is an 'artist' you haven't heard of you can google the Tate gallery.
(I don't put the link here because this is a family site)

http://www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/Judg...ail/story.html

Last edited by MargaretR; 15-11-2012 at 19:52.
Old 10-04-2013, 18:55   #210
God Member

You may recall the BBC reporting the collapse of trade centre building 7,
23 minutes before it happened.

On 25th Feb a man has had a prosecution for having no TV licence, abandoned on the basis that the BBC had prior knowledge of a terrorist event, which they didn't report, in contravention of section 38 of the Terrorism Act.
FREE PLANET: Tony Rooke wins his TV License case by stating the BBC were complicit in 9/11.

Also, the Tate gallery has now removed public access to Graham Ovenden 'art' following his very recent conviction for paedophilia.

« legit | Satelite TV »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..