Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-10-2012, 21:30   #121
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Licence's

Yer wasting yer breath Anne, we had this geezer here before under a different guise.
Old 21-10-2012, 22:04   #122
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post
Just pay your bills and stop making excuses and trying to justify it, we aren't in the eighties now! And stop trying to create waves! If you're an adult living independently you have to pay the bills whether you like it or not unless its something genuinely unfair which an enormous amount of people object to, in which case organise an official protest - you as an individual won't make the slightest difference and you will be the only loser. The system will win every time whether you like it or not. Don't give your opinions on this site for the sake of reaction, do it properly if you think its worth it!
I pay my 'bills' (except water and council tax)

"you have to pay the bills whether you like it or not unless its something genuinely unfair" Like deliberately poisoning our water or warcrimes?

"you as an individual won't make the slightest difference and you will be the only loser" I don't mean to sound like a egoistical ace hole,but i seem to be doing ok anne

Last edited by Chris SUI JURIS; 21-10-2012 at 22:07.
Chris SUI JURIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2012, 22:06   #123
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Yer wasting yer breath Anne, we had this geezer here before under a different guise.
Do you have proof of claim cash?
Old 21-10-2012, 22:28   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
I know, but I'm a sucker for an argument!
annesingleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2012, 22:42   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris SUI JURIS View Post
I pay my 'bills' (except water and council tax)

"you have to pay the bills whether you like it or not unless its something genuinely unfair" Like deliberately poisoning our water or warcrimes?

"you as an individual won't make the slightest difference and you will be the only loser" I don't mean to sound like a egoistical ace hole,but i seem to be doing ok anne
How come you haven't been prosecuted for non payment of council tax? It usually happens within a few months and you will also be charged a lot extra. Likewise although it takes a bit longer the water people will eventually get you. I don't really understand how you have got away without paying unless you are constantly moving house, which must be very inconvenient for you!
Pay the council tax and buy a water filter for goodness sake! When you think about the state of the water system in most of the world including our European neighbours, be lucky that the worst you have to think of is fluoride and chlorine - at least you can flush your toilet and wash your clothes even if you choose not to drink the perfectly safe water. I don't know if you are deliberately trying to wind people up for the sake of it or whether you are genuinely naive and wanting to rebel - in either case should you not be thinking about doing a bit of growing up?
annesingleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2012, 23:16   #126
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post
How come you haven't been prosecuted for non payment of council tax? It usually happens within a few months and you will also be charged a lot extra. Likewise although it takes a bit longer the water people will eventually get you. I don't really understand how you have got away without paying unless you are constantly moving house, which must be very inconvenient for you!
Pay the council tax and buy a water filter for goodness sake! When you think about the state of the water system in most of the world including our European neighbours, be lucky that the worst you have to think of is fluoride and chlorine - at least you can flush your toilet and wash your clothes even if you choose not to drink the perfectly safe water. I don't know if you are deliberately trying to wind people up for the sake of it or whether you are genuinely naive and wanting to rebel - in either case should you not be thinking about doing a bit of growing up?
Regarding council tax and water anne i don't want to discuss it as you'll think i'm being naive or trying to wind you up.(start a thread if you want me to bore you) basics are contracting,legal arguments and lawful excuse.
Old 22-10-2012, 12:42   #127
I am Banned

Most people are totally unaware what a “license” is.
A license is permission to commit a crime.
Usually offered by some (allegedly) competent party.
I see no need in asking permission to commit a crime.
especially when no crime is being contemplated, i.e watching tv,driving/travelling,fishing etc
Old 22-10-2012, 12:50   #128

This discussion about common law has been covered before in a thread started by Kenny. We have already had the arguments for and against. You might want to look it up, Chris, if you are interested.
Michael1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 13:53   #129
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Do you have proof of claim cash?
Who needs proof?
I am surprised I have not banned you yet just because I think you maybe someone else.
Old 22-10-2012, 14:07   #130
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Who needs proof?
I am surprised I have not banned you yet just because I think you maybe someone else.
Don't threat just do it,if it makes you feel big an clever

Bye Accyweb
Old 22-10-2012, 14:09   #131
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:

Bye Accyweb
I do hope you mean it and that unlike birdman you won't return within 5 minutes.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 14:48   #132
JFT96

Oh I wish you do go....but I am not holing my breath

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 15:01   #133
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1954 View Post
This discussion about common law has been covered before in a thread started by Kenny. We have already had the arguments for and against. You might want to look it up, Chris, if you are interested.
No not interested...SUI JURIS
Old 22-10-2012, 15:21   #134
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:

Bye Accyweb
Nothing to do with being big and clever, it's about keeping AccyWeb a decent forum without trolls, trouble makers and idiots.

Last edited by Neil; 23-10-2012 at 10:42.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 15:25   #135
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Nothing to do with being big and clever, it's about keeping AccyWeb a decent forum without trolls, trouble makers and idiots.
guess i'm excluded then

Last edited by Neil; 23-10-2012 at 10:42.

« legit | Satelite TV »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..