Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree548Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2013, 19:39   #256

Re: Christian Science

I might live in Australia but I am still a Lancashire lass (albeit an old one now) at heart. A bit pathetic in your greeting - it's G'day mate btw. I would object to you saying 'hi' to me as this is a personal sort of greeting from a friendly acquaintance. I do not put you in either of these capacities - friend or acquaintance.
Once again you have failed to make comment on an important point - you seem to have a habit of doing this - just gleaning over what you can't answer.......
....and God said 'suffer the little children....' and some of them certainly do! Why?
susie123 and Stevie R like this.
Accrington Web
Old 11-11-2013, 19:43   #257
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by K99WARD View Post
Wake up at the back there Margaret. I have already said why and several people commented on it. The only repeats I give are after eating too much.
I'm not asleep...but sometimes reading what you post, I wish that I were.
It was a rhetorical question...one to which I know exactly what the answer is.
And, you have repeated yourself quite a bit...you may have used different words and phrased things a bit different, but the gist is the same.
Old 11-11-2013, 19:44   #258
JFT96

JCB, He won't, we all are waiting for some.
Speaking of questions?
Why, Kevin, do you find it okay to insult Gremans 'Block Heads', Australians ' G'day', Northerners 'Various things including, Flat Cap Wearing' and according to Amazon, Women, review for the Winslow Boy dvd, Homosexuals 'Cambridge Spies'.

Whats next, Africans maybe?, why don't you use the K word to describe them, you may sound like a white south african. I know, how about those who are un married, like myself and my good lady, living in sin.

You see Kevin, my Grand Parents were very strict Catholics, they were quite happy with pur arrangements and never once passed judgement, much as you do.
Have you read Mathew 7:2-5 recently, it covers judgong people rather well i thought

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion

Last edited by Boeing Guy; 11-11-2013 at 19:47.
Old 11-11-2013, 19:45   #259

One thing we have to give him credit for - he has been the cause of a lot of finger therapy and exercise as we tap, tap, tap........though I suspect more than a few of us want to give him the finger!!!!!!!
Boeing Guy likes this.
Old 11-11-2013, 19:46   #260
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Wanted - for insults to intelligence
Reward - key to pearly gates
Can I have a Goldfish instead?
Old 11-11-2013, 19:47   #261
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Christian Science

Quote:
Oh dear, our Christian friend I fear has no sense of humour, you may be wise to ask the mods to remove his mug shot.
Sorry can't say anymore at the moment.
Boeing Guy likes this.
Old 11-11-2013, 19:48   #262
JFT96

Bye Kevin.....

Old 11-11-2013, 19:50   #263

I really do need to go and do the things one does to start the day but I think I might have become addicted to this thread.....will catch up later for a chuckle or two, probably when you are all asleep. Pleasant dreams.....
Old 11-11-2013, 19:51   #264
Senior Member+

Couldve installed Rockbox on that Sandisk Zip Clip and had a good mp3 player...But then again. You discarded it and bought straight from the devil. (apple ipod nano) tut tut
Boeing Guy likes this.
Old 11-11-2013, 19:53   #265
I am Banned

Quote:
Interesting Mrs r That you hide behind the cloak of anonimity but choose to unmask some one. Probably comes under the rules on personal details n stuff, but hey ho. I have hacked into your online horoscope and it makes interesting reading.

Deceptive Neptune has been causing problems lately in your charts communication zone. This week it changes course and making sense of it all becomes easier. Take each situation as it comes and try not to plan too far ahead. You are also due to come up with an new solution to an old dilemma.

For further information text TEL and then the first three letters of your star sign to 87080.
Old 11-11-2013, 19:56   #266
Senior Member+

then again, reading the reviews and knowing what music you like. Why would you be interested in FLAC files and higher quality in general

Edit: Funny comments on the review. Got to love bible bashing movie reviewers (not)

Last edited by Restless; 11-11-2013 at 19:58.
Old 11-11-2013, 19:57   #267
God Member

He recommended 'googling' so I did.
He published his photo on the web.
I cannot see how this is an intrusion of his privacy.
Restless likes this.

Old 11-11-2013, 19:58   #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCB View Post
Quote:
We are COMMANDED to tell the gospel. Nothing further is required of us.
Are you sure ?

Nothing is required of us other than to tell the Gospel .

Leaving the Old Testament to one side for the time being , are you not conversant with the commands made in the New Testament by Jesus , Paul , James , Peter , John etc .

You haven't answered yet K99 .
I gave it to BG to do as homework and then gave him the scripture to save him looking it up. Finding scripture on the Internet is so easy I have given up using my bible program.

We cannot leave the Old Testament aside as it is part of our bible given for us to read, mark, learn and inwardly digest.

Last edited by K99WARD; 11-11-2013 at 20:02.
Old 11-11-2013, 19:58   #269
JFT96

Quote:
His Amazon reviews reveal homophobia as well as religious mania - ie 'not full shilling' (but we already knew that)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/cdp/membe...display=public
Some of the funniest Amazon reviews I have ever heard.
Thankyou Margaret.
Cheers
Si

Old 11-11-2013, 20:01   #270
JFT96

Quote:
I gave it to BG to do as homework and then gave him the scripture to save him looking it up. Finding scripture on the Internet is so easy I have given up using my bible program.
As I am no longer at school, i do believe you did not give it to me.
I do not wish to help a sad homophobic, racist, bigot

You can report me for that, i will take my punishment like a man something I do believe you sir are not

Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..