Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree63Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-10-2014, 13:07   #31
God Member

Re: Testing the limits.

R.I.P Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders of Canada.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B0of5igCYAAhDEh.jpg (41.1 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by Eric; 23-10-2014 at 13:10.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-10-2014, 13:43   #32
Full Member+

Such a shame and waste of a young man. Terrible for his family.
Old 23-10-2014, 16:29   #33
God Member

The new face of Canada:
Old 23-10-2014, 16:41   #34
Beacon of light

That is one brave man.
I watched the Master At Arms lead into your Parliament....he looked almost overcome with emotion as he received a standing ovation.....well, he was swallowing hard and blinking a lot which suggests to me that he was keeping a lid on the tears.
Even the mother of the murderer says her tears are for the soldier who was killed.

It isn't the world which is bad.....just some of the people who inhabit it!
Turtle likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2014, 16:51   #35
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
The new face of Canada:
He knows how to carry a gun at the ready.
Turtle likes this.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2014, 17:04   #36
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
He knows how to carry a gun at the ready.
He's an ex-RCMP ... and evidently he knows how to shoot.
Turtle likes this.
Old 23-10-2014, 17:19   #37

Quote:
He's an ex-RCMP ... and evidently he knows how to shoot.

Good for him, wish we had more like him, rather than our misguided cops who shot that innocent Brazilian.
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2014, 18:33   #38
Senior Member+

I was sent these links by some of my Canadian associates , there worth a look:

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...9246&source=48

Ottawa under attack: 'ISIS' assault on Canadian capital another false-flag terror event -- Puppet Masters -- Sott.net

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2014, 18:47   #39
Beacon of light

What is your conclusion of the two links you have posted?
Just interested to hear what you make of it.
Old 23-10-2014, 18:54   #40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
What is your conclusion of the two links you have posted?
Just interested to hear what you make of it.
I'll keep my opinion to myself for now M,I'll only be labbled a "moron" or conspiracy theorist

password--Accyweb
Old 23-10-2014, 19:20   #41
Beacon of light

If you post links then you should be prepared to give the reasoning behind your post......and since when did it matter what other people think?
Eric and Gremlin like this.
Old 23-10-2014, 19:29   #42
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
I'll keep my opinion to myself for now M,I'll only be labbled a "moron" or conspiracy theorist
That would only happen if you showed empathy with the two moronic,conspiratorial links you posted.

Now you wouldn't do that, would you?
Eric likes this.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2014, 22:03   #43
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
That would only happen if you showed empathy with the two moronic,conspiratorial links you posted.

Now you wouldn't do that, would you?
Don't worry, he's a shiite disturber. All of us who live here know that Canada is a country which welcomes all immigrants who wish to make a home here. We are all from somewhere else ... or our grandparents were. My late ex was French/German ... my grandson is English/French/German/Mexican ... a true Canadian But our way of life was attacked in the past couple of days. All this country stands for was attacked by radicalized Canadians ... It's that simple. We are not an imperial nation ... we don't have a large military ... we respond with money and help in emergencies such as the one that happened in Haiti. We have joined the fight against ISIS, but only after intense debate in the Parliament that was attacked yesterday.

But as our PM said "Don't [deleted] with us". Although he used different words.
Old 24-10-2014, 00:27   #44
Senior Member+

Quote:
Don't worry, he's a shiite disturber. All of us who live here know that Canada is a country which welcomes all immigrants who wish to make a home here. We are all from somewhere else ... or our grandparents were. My late ex was French/German ... my grandson is English/French/German/Mexican ... a true Canadian But our way of life was attacked in the past couple of days. All this country stands for was attacked by radicalized Canadians ... It's that simple. We are not an imperial nation ... we don't have a large military ... we respond with money and help in emergencies such as the one that happened in Haiti. We have joined the fight against ISIS, but only after intense debate in the Parliament that was attacked yesterday.

But as our PM said "Don't [deleted] with us". Although he used different words.
"Shiite disturber" E? I wasn't the one who started a thread by saying I'm becoming quite comfy as a Islamaphobe (another word for 'racist' in my eyes).

Small events have taken place enough times under the radar in Canada.
At this point I think it is too soon for me to make an full assessment wether this was a false flag or not.Never the less I'm guessing the politicians will waste no time capitalising on the incident. You can bet your last dollar they are or have already written up some papers to further take away rights from its citizens. 

Now,this was Canada's Capital and Im assuming it would have (very) high security which means CCTV cameras .......where's all the CCTV footage of this incident?

Most are ignoring the fact that the guard at the memorial wasn't scheduled to be there, well not on any public schedule (I think it states that the guard is only there between 9-5 from may to august) So what business did he had being there in October?

And then there is the matter of the RCMP cruisers (police) always being stationed on parliament hill.
As you know,There is always at least 1-2 in the front and usually a few more driving around. But always 1-2 on the front of parliament hill. And always at least 1 or 2 guards at the front entrance to that hall.
And we're led to believe a strange man, running on the front lawn of the hill, with a loaded rifle, managed to sprint across in plain site of not only the RCMP but tourists and government employees and no one saw him?

He managed to get inside the building and no one stopped him at the door?
He managed to get all the way down the hallways and they had no one inside who saw a man with a gun in plain clothes, until after he started shooting? Hmmmm

Seems to me there's a certain agenda/theme and that is that 'Nobody is safe 'anywhere'....Not in the War Memorial, not on a London bus, not at school,not on a plane or even as a spectator watching a marathon.

Don't get me wrong though,Ottawa is a great city....well.... other than the fact it's full of junkies and corrupt politicians but apart from that it's great.

password--Accyweb

Last edited by Accyexplorer; 24-10-2014 at 00:30.
Old 24-10-2014, 00:46   #45
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
If you post links then you should be prepared to give the reasoning behind your post......and since when did it matter what other people think?
I gave my reason,that reason was, they are worth a read (well imo they were)...

....it started to matter what folk thought (to a point) after being reported and put on a warning

password--Accyweb

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..