Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2009, 18:47   #571
I am Banned

Re: Forced Vaccinations

Garinda...go play round your own end, if you do not like this thread don't visit...
Accrington Web
Old 01-11-2009, 18:49   #572
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post

It didn't take much goading to make you reveal your true colours.

A warm wet brown colour.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 01-11-2009, 18:51   #573
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post
I have proof alright and I have already offered it on this thread....

Like I said I don't speak of things I cannot substantiate...why that would turn me into garinda the all seeing nothing
I have never seen a 'shrink', so your claim is pure fantasy, and therefore you have no proof.

You are quite insane.

I wish I could say it's been fun, but I can't.

Though I will look forward to reading about your punishment for using my old tutor's art work without permission.

Ciao.

Old 01-11-2009, 18:52   #574
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Garinda...go play round your own end, if you do not like this thread don't visit...
If you don't like the site and it's members go play in on your own mind there's plenty of room.
Old 01-11-2009, 18:53   #575
I am Banned

It is too high minded for me all these insults I will go play with those who can debate about current affairs, I have obviously not reached the heights you have in diarrhea.

By Now....
Old 01-11-2009, 18:53   #576
God Member

Quote:
I have proof alright and I have already offered it on this thread....

Like I said I don't speak of things I cannot substantiate...why that would turn me into garinda the all seeing nothing

Proof my left gonad!!! All you have is what the authorities want to "leak" to give paranoid insular antisocial people like you something to do . Hope they are paying you enough as therapy is very expensive bucko.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 01-11-2009, 18:53   #577
God Member

Quote:
It is too high minded for me all these insults I will go play with those who can debate about current affairs, I have obviously not reached the heights you have in diarrhea.

By Now....
Nope you surpassed it you twally!!!!

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 01-11-2009, 18:58   #578
God Member

Quote:

By Now....
What you still doing here? You cant find anyone to debate currant buns with? Blast it must be a lonely life. So haul ass in leave us in peace you cannot convert us as we are not as gullible as you seem to be. Train for Lalaland leaves in 3 mins from platform eleven.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 01-11-2009, 19:13   #579
I am Banned

Doctors Plan Mass Swine Flu Jabs For Under-18s In UK By End Of Year :

Doctors Plan Mass Swine Flu Jabs For Under-18s » Lifeinthemixtalk.com
Old 01-11-2009, 19:17   #580
I am Banned

Also given the UK Government have chosen to vaccinate pregnant women, how come the Swiss have declared no pregnant women to be vaccinated?

Are the UK government telling lies???

Switzerland forbids "swine flu" vaccine for pregnant women, young and old!
Old 01-11-2009, 19:31   #581
God Member

Thought you were going to re-educate others? What a government does is the burden they pay for being in power. Every countries government does what it thinks is right for the populace.

As for pregnant women it is a case of what is best for mother and unborn baby. Better hope the jabs work or a nice pandemic that would suit you might be laid at our feet. Do you have any idea what that would do to this country and its resources. You dont put a match to a can of petrol to see if it wont burn so why take the chance it might blow up in your face. Well not unless you are dumb or like the smell of your own burning flesh.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 01-11-2009, 20:50   #582
Resting in Peace

Well as "Life" has been banned and this thread is going into a slanging match i think its time to close it and move on
so

THREAD CLOSED
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..