Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Sean Mc (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/sean-mc-58483.html)

AccyMad 11-02-2021 11:34

Re: Sean Mc

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1250210)
stevenage home game in the play offs 2011 was a good example.

Almost 10 years ago when he was only 21, which by Cashy's reckoning wasn't as daft because of his age

cashman 11-02-2021 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1250217)
Almost 10 years ago when he was only 21, which by Cashy's reckoning wasn't as daft because of his age

like i said thats consistency hes always been stupid.

VALAIRIAN 11-02-2021 12:28

Silly Sean McConville

Got to say that I am disappointed with Sean - as he is one of the senior players - but, how one person can be singled out, in a semi mass brawl, is beyond me :confused:

cashman 11-02-2021 12:34

Re: Silly Sean McConville

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1250219)
Got to say that I am disappointed with Sean - as he is one of the senior players - but, how one person can be singled out, in a semi mass brawl, is beyond me :confused:

agree with that but how many times has he been daft and got away with it? perhaps why he continues to do daft stuff,

Twenty Eight 11-02-2021 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1250219)

Very easily. He committed the "assault" admitted it straight away. Non one else moaned. Stupid.

VALAIRIAN 11-02-2021 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1250220)
agree with that but how many times has he been daft and got away with it? perhaps why he continues to do daft stuff,

A good point my wise old friend ;)

:) :) :)

monkey hanger 12-02-2021 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1250217)

age really hasn,t much to do with it. if you have a firey streak at 21 there is a good chance it will be lurking there all his life. mostly it can be controlled but giving certain circumstances it will appear again. i should know as even now i can lose it especially with the BBC news.

VALAIRIAN 22-02-2021 21:13

Super Sean McConville

Interesting listening to Sean on Saturday, got to say I really enjoy listening to both Sean and Dan commentating on the Stanley games :)

Admitted that he had been foolish and he knows he needs to work on this.

Dan said he hoped that he would not be together with Sean for a long time ;)

:) :)

Exile on Spencer St 23-02-2021 11:05

Re: Super Sean McConville

[QUOTE=VALAIRIAN;1250649
Admitted that he had been foolish and he knows he needs to work on this.[/QUOTE]

Let’s hope it does more than work on it. 31 years of age a bit late to figure out you don’t pull hair in the playground.
Hope in the lay off he’s been maintaining his corner-taking ability as Stanley are missing that from corners on the left.

VALAIRIAN 23-02-2021 11:19

Super Sean McConville

He says that it is one of his downfalls on the pitch, if one of his team mates is in trouble, so to speak, he feels like he has to defend them.......

Hope he is ever present from now on :)

VALAIRIAN 23-02-2021 17:37

Super Sean McConville

Coley showing his faith, let us hope Sean repays him!

monkey hanger 24-02-2021 09:54

[QUOTE=VALAIRIAN;1250672]He says that it is one of his downfalls on the pitch, if one of his team mates is in trouble, so to speak, he feels like he has to defend them.......

knowing your faults is not as easy as people think in curbing them. its part of someones make up and you have to take the good with the bad. always been a bit fiery myself and find it a bit of a safety valve to be honest and not just in playing sport. i,d certainly be rather my way than someone who justs broods about stuff and never lets go.

VALAIRIAN 24-02-2021 09:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1250695)
Coley showing his faith, let us hope Sean repays him!

Working last night, so did not see the game, but from the comments on here, looks like he was not at his best yesterday?

VALAIRIAN 24-02-2021 10:02

[QUOTE=monkey hanger;1250760]
Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1250672)
He says that it is one of his downfalls on the pitch, if one of his team mates is in trouble, so to speak, he feels like he has to defend them.......

knowing your faults is not as easy as people think in curbing them. its part of someones make up and you have to take the good with the bad. always been a bit fiery myself and find it a bit of a safety valve to be honest and not just in playing sport. i,d certainly be rather my way than someone who justs broods about stuff and never lets go.

Agree, it is part of his make up, which more than likely makes him the player he is :)

That being said, there is a balance and at the moment, the scales are tipping the wrong way for Stanley......... :(

cashman 24-02-2021 10:11

thing is if available he will play in my view.