Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree117Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-01-2015, 22:48   #121
pud

Re: Bury Match Thread

Unlucky tonight on the balance of play I think you deserved a draw but I think we have in Pope a fantastic keeper! Chances I think we had more clear chances but certainly second half we either dropped back and let you have a lot of the ball or you pushed us back.

It is the first game this season I think we have had a bit of luck. Your left back impressed me tonight who was it?
pud is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-01-2015, 22:50   #122
Senior Member+

or frankmoody, unlike beattie who was positive for the sake of being positive when there was glaringly obvious problems, Coley is being honest.

I agree with him about the keepers mistake and Windass messing up.
If Windass had the same chance again, I would back him to take it.

But, he needs to admit McGuire is simply not the answer in the system he wants to play.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 22:52   #123
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMoody View Post
Just heard the managers after match interview.... Wow! How to win friends and influence players....NOT.

Slags the keeper off: 'his mistake cost us the game',
Has a go at windass for missing a chance,
Basically destroys Gray and suggests he has no chance of playing despite admitting he's probably our best hope for scoring goals,
And finally hangs Aldred out to dry!

I know things are never great when a team goes through a bad patch but surely that's when togetherness, team spirit and belief in each other is vital.
No doubt it's every bodies fault but his,he picked the team,he's the head coach,just think about the Bury warm up and the work they did then look at our pathetic folly.Totally Amateurish.I'll go and listen to his garbage now.
Chubbyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 22:54   #124
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by pud View Post
Unlucky tonight on the balance of play I think you deserved a draw but I think we have in Pope a fantastic keeper! Chances I think we had more clear chances but certainly second half we either dropped back and let you have a lot of the ball or you pushed us back.

It is the first game this season I think we have had a bit of luck. Your left back impressed me tonight who was it?
Our left back was Buxton, who everyone on this forum thought had a good game, except Dav007. Strange, that.
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 22:54   #125
Senior Member+

Quote:

Why did Flitcroft sub Jones and Hope?
I though Jones kept on catching our left back out in the first half and Hope looks just the kind of striker who would fit our system perfectly.

Cameron could have had a hatrick tonight.
Just missed out on sliding in on a free kick
Stinging Header over the bar from a corner
scored in the 2nd half

He is one of the best league 2 CB I have seen, He has pace and is good in the air. Suprised he is playing at this level.
Old 27-01-2015, 22:57   #126
Senior Member+

Quote:

It was BUXTON ....DAV,are you reading this?
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 22:57   #127
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraine View Post
Our left back was Buxton, who everyone on this forum thought had a good game, except Dav007. Strange, that.
Havent criticised Buxton once for his attacking attributes, but defensivly he was a liability

all Bury's success came down his side
Old 27-01-2015, 22:59   #128
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraine View Post
Not forgetting he got a knock early on ,he got stuck in and kept battling that's why he's Rhino,more guts in his big toe than DAV and Coley have together in their whole beings.
choirboy likes this.
Old 27-01-2015, 23:05   #129
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbyman View Post
Not forgetting he got a knock early on ,he got stuck in and kept battling that's why he's Rhino,more guts in his big toe than DAV and Coley have together in their whole beings.
haters going to hate.
Old 27-01-2015, 23:09   #130
Senior Member+

Quote:
Just heard the managers after match interview.... Wow! How to win friends and influence players....NOT.

Basically destroys Gray and suggests he has no chance of playing despite admitting he's probably our best hope for scoring goals,

I know things are never great when a team goes through a bad patch but surely that's when togetherness, team spirit and belief in each other is vital.
Hmmm .....I agree with most of that Frank.
Coley seems to be as confused as the rest of us at the moment!
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 23:40   #131
Senior Member+

Quote:

SAME OLD FRANK MOODY WITH COMPLETE LIES

Coleman tells the truth, says he should have come for it and its something the keeper has admitted and something they work on.

At no point does he have ago at Windass, he said he was 'dissapointed we didnt work the keeper'.
'WE'
and he is right, it was a poor from Windass

He is very acurate about our team, we have good approach players and hold up players which is correct, and we dont have a goal scorer which is right.

He doesnt 'destroy' Gray at all, he makes it clear to the fans why Gray isnt in the team, for all those same reasons why so many of you with short memories complained about how ineffective and lightweight Gray was under Beattie.

And how does he hang Aldred out to dry?
If a player tells the manager he is injured, what is Coleman meant to do, to lie to the fans?

Now you hate Coleman for being honest and telling the truth, haters gonna hate.

You need to take the chip of your shoulder and try watching the game in a constructive and honest manner.
I want you now to re-watch the interview and apologise for spreading lies about our manager.
Please Frank, stop being so negative.

Last edited by DAV007; 27-01-2015 at 23:45.
Old 27-01-2015, 23:44   #132
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by choirboy View Post
Hmmm .....I agree with most of that Frank.
Coley seems to be as confused as the rest of us at the moment!
Disappointed with Coleys remarks on Tom,the lengths I know some of what he has gone through to get on the pitch to keep his appearance run going.Coley knows what's gone on ,if he suggests Tom isn't being honest he could have had a doctor look at him.Coley has lost the dressing room, I repeat Coley has lost the dressing room and he just wants to blame everyone but himself,the problem is that if you play well you stand a good chance of being dropped.
Old 27-01-2015, 23:46   #133
Senior Member+

chubbyman has lost his mind.

Who is your club mole on the playing staff?

Has your mole told you Aldred has been subject to an approach from another club?
Old 28-01-2015, 00:04   #134
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
chubbyman has lost his mind.

Who is your club mole on the playing staff?

Has your mole told you Aldred has been subject to an approach from another club?
Only 1 ?
Old 28-01-2015, 00:09   #135
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
SAME OLD FRANK MOODY WITH COMPLETE LIES

Coleman tells the truth, says he should have come for it and its something the keeper has admitted and something they work on.

At no point does he have ago at Windass, he said he was 'dissapointed we didnt work the keeper'.
'WE'
and he is right, it was a poor from Windass

He is very acurate about our team, we have good approach players and hold up players which is correct, and we dont have a goal scorer which is right.

He doesnt 'destroy' Gray at all, he makes it clear to the fans why Gray isnt in the team, for all those same reasons why so many of you with short memories complained about how ineffective and lightweight Gray was under Beattie.

And how does he hang Aldred out to dry?
If a player tells the manager he is injured, what is Coleman meant to do, to lie to the fans?

Now you hate Coleman for being honest and telling the truth, haters gonna hate.

You need to take the chip of your shoulder and try watching the game in a constructive and honest manner.
I want you now to re-watch the interview and apologise for spreading lies about our manager.
Please Frank, stop being so negative.
Coleman honest ? I think not . Should we go toe to toe DAV ?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..