Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: Did Graham Jones make the right vote, in your opinion?
Yes, he made the right vote. 5 10.87%
No, he didn't make the right vote. 41 89.13%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-05-2012, 18:56   #481
God Member

Re: Did Graham Jones do the right thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I have a really witty retort for his veiled threat to we, the innocent members, unfortunately my Solicitor is still checking it for me and I can't ask my M.P.'s advice he's just not answering his 'phone, perhaps someone has upset him?
"Solicitor" ... love that term. Most Kingston solicitors hang out at the corner of Queen and Montreal ... our wonderful ladies of negotiable virtue. All of them probably have more morals than your average politician, who has the morals of a vacuum cleaner. And that's the average.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-05-2012, 19:14   #482
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
"Solicitor" ... love that term. Most Kingston solicitors hang out at the corner of Queen and Montreal ... our wonderful ladies of negotiable virtue. All of them probably have more morals than your average politician, who has the morals of a vacuum cleaner. And that's the average.
Well, the ladies of the night are the 'solicitor's' I was referring to (most trustworthy) always ready to give advice. They only screw you once

The legal sort I can't afford, they continue to screw you from the moment you give them your name, until you die and their performance is never as satisfying.

Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2012, 23:37   #483
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Well, the ladies of the night are the 'solicitor's' I was referring to (most trustworthy) always ready to give advice. They only screw you once

The legal sort I can't afford, they continue to screw you from the moment you give them your name, until you die and their performance is never as satisfying.

When I consider how much my two divorces have cost, including legal costs, I think that I should have used the services of professionals earlier than I did. The young lady comes to your home or hotel room, drops her laundry etc ... and then you can go out and have fun with your friends. And, unlike politicians, they never renege on a deal. That gets us back on topic.
Old 15-05-2012, 01:02   #484
God Member

Quote:
if you saw either type of solicitor you would end up geting screwed for money although i dont think your kind of solicitor accepts legal aid unless theres a cheri blair equivalent that does hard luck jobs.Hopefully beter looking mind

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 03:02   #485
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
if you saw either type of solicitor you would end up geting screwed for money although i dont think your kind of solicitor accepts legal aid unless theres a cheri blair equivalent that does hard luck jobs.Hopefully beter looking mind

For honesty and value for money, I'll take a whore before a politician anytime. If a working girl tells you it's going to cost a buck and a half ... that's what it costs. And Cheri ... I don't be thinking so ... she has a face that would stop a whole bunch of clocks ... Big Ben even

Here's an example: our tories told us in the last election campaign, that our new F-35 fighters would cost $10 billion. After the election, the Auditor General released documents showing that the cost is $15 billion ... a difference of $5 billion Now that's a hunk of change for the taxpayer to fork over. I think that politcians, when they go door to door, should hand out condoms ... if they are going to screw you anyway, you might as well be safe. No balloon, no party, eh
Old 15-05-2012, 05:46   #486
God Member

they probably got the extra £5 billion from weighing in the navy's ships.Its ok changing back to teh plan of having jump jet type planes but what are they supposed to jump from?

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 15-05-2012, 10:07   #487
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
they probably got the extra £5 billion from weighing in the navy's ships.Its ok changing back to teh plan of having jump jet type planes but what are they supposed to jump from?
Of no concern mate, because the way things are going we won't need to defend anything as UK won't exist. We'll be a satellite of some major word conglomerate or other. Mind you it'll also mean no politicos so not all bad, just some jobsworths to ensure our compliance with the directives, hang on a minute ......................

Last edited by DaveinGermany; 15-05-2012 at 10:09.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 10:20   #488
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Of no concern mate, because the way things are going we won't need to defend anything as UK won't exist. We'll be a satellite of some major word conglomerate or other. Mind you it'll also mean no politicos so not all bad, just some jobsworths to ensure our compliance with the directives, hang on a minute ......................
Come back Winston Smith all is forgiven
Old 15-05-2012, 11:31   #489
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Its ok changing back to teh plan of having jump jet type planes but what are they supposed to jump from?
Quote:
Of no concern mate, because the way things are going we won't need to defend anything as UK won't exist. We'll be a satellite of some major word conglomerate or other.
Either someones been rather foolish & not been concise enough with their wording or its started already "The European Union's naval force"

EU naval force carries out strikes on Somali pirates - World Politics - World - The Independent
Old 15-05-2012, 13:12   #490
God Member

maybe cameron is taking tips from canada on how to build a navy ?

Old 15-05-2012, 14:36   #491
God Member

Quote:
Mmmm ... a "word conglomerate" ... under Jaysay's leadership ... my mind is boggling
Old 15-05-2012, 15:59   #492
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Mmmm ... a "word conglomerate" ... under Jaysay's leadership ... my mind is boggling
Yeeas, how old Jay will chuckle when he sees this.
Old 15-05-2012, 17:49   #493
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Yes, how old Jay will chuckle when he sees this.
I would apart from the language, which ain't allowed on this site
Old 16-05-2012, 16:53   #494
Give, give, give member

I think the answer to this question remains the same.

A big, fat NO!

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 16:59   #495
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
I think the answer to this question remains the same.

A big, fat NO!
But, are you allowed to say that without a veiled threat of litigation coming your way?

(Even though he uses this thread, he who shall not be named hasn't answered your original question has he?).
Less is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..