Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Community Talk > Oswaldtwistle
Donate! Join Today

Oswaldtwistle If your from ossy, feel free to hang around in here!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2009, 09:02   #61
Resting in Peace

Re: Harvey Street Youth Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggy View Post
Think your info is definately suspect there Jaysay seeing as Magpie's daughter is 30! Case of mistaken identity me thinks!

Best Regards - Taggy
Why is it she keeps saying her daughter can't get to sleep with all the noise
Old 04-07-2009, 09:22   #62
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Why is it she keeps saying her daughter can't get to sleep with all the noise
Hi Jaysay, having just checked her posts i cant see one where she says that mate?

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:41   #63
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggy View Post
Hi Jaysay, having just checked her posts i cant see one where she says that mate?

Best Regards - Taggy
this reads like she could be refering to having a child but isnt specificaly saying its her child or what sex it is

i didnt look any further for more beacuse its A.M and i dont do trawling through long posts in the mornings

Quote:
Not next door to you... you would'nt.... you try putting a six year old to bed at 19.00 with the noise that comes from there....

or sitting out in your garden in the summer with thump thump thump.... scream moan moan.... ( maybe pleasure moans ) who knows....

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:04   #64
Senior Member+

I think she's just commenting on the experiences a few people are having who live in the immediate area are going through, quite a number of people are concerned about it and discuss the situation. Its a difficult situation, and ive no doubt that the youth leaders are trying their very best, and are probably, by and large, doing a very good job. I dont know what control or powers they actually have, its mainly i think where they congregate outside on the road, and the passage by the side of the centre. I personally drove on Harvey St not long ago, and had to stop in the middle of the road, because a gang of teenagers were stood in the middle and wouldn't move, and i got a mouthfull of abuse when i asked them to move so i could drive on. I see it mentions in this weeks observer that the Police have been monitering the situation with regards to Teenage boozing, not just in Oswaldtwistle, and that a 14 year old boy was handed a "Youth referal form" (not sure what that is), after he was found drunk in Harvey Street! Dont think there would be too many complaints if the teenagers used the actual venue rather than just hanging around outside it, other than the issue of soundproofing, because the noise levels when the windows and doors are open, is definately louder than what would be allowed at an adult venue ie a pub!

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:29   #65
God Member

the majority of booze related problems and vandalism in teh harvey street area are not linked to the club but from drunken kids forced into teh area by the exclusion zone,aslo these drunken and vandalism occurances happen on days when teh club is shut

i also drive past teh club a hell of a lot and have seen no such instances infact i walk down t side of itto nip to my mates and have yet to see anyone having sex infact teh sex could be happening by older kids after teh club is shut and its alittle darker or even some mucky sods on teh way back from teh pub

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..