Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2010, 20:34   #76
Senior Member+

Re: X Factor 2010 Live Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by gynn View Post
Congratulations to Matt.
The song was more suited to his type of voice than Rebecca's also I couldn't see how One Direction would have sung it?
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-12-2010, 05:20   #77
God Member

in teh ITV2 follow on Matt was in teh top 2 vote counts for 9 out of 10 weeks so he was clearly doing something right.

Personally I preferred him to the other options, One D only became ciable winners in teh last 3 weeks, before that they didn;t quite gel to me. Rebecca has a nice voice but never so much as moved a muscle, even Mary danced more than her.

I've heard that all top 5 are getting contracts so TBH it doesn't really matter who "won". look at previous years, JLS, Diana Vickers all did well despite not winning.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 19:10   #78
Senior Member+

Undermine the X-factor/Simon Cowell, by buying the original version of the song they (Matt Cardle) have covered this Christmas - check out the Facebook site...

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...13266465409399

Old 23-12-2010, 11:29   #79
Senior Member+

More proof indicates X-factor a fiddle! As winner Matt Cardle has an autobiography out. Now if X factor hadn't chosen him to win before the votes, what publisher would stump up the money to print books and get them in the shops in time for Christmas? A publisher would only publish books if it was guranteed he was the winner!

Matt Cardle autobiography expected to top Xmas bestsellers list - Lovereading

Because if he didn't win it, then they would lose loads of money publishing a book that wouldn't sell! So again it seems that it was fixed for Matt Cardle to win.

Also the song selected for the winners single - was perfect for him to sing, but was not sound so good by Rebecca or the boy band!

Do I really care! Not really just commenting on the con this show is!

Last edited by kestrelx; 23-12-2010 at 11:36.
Old 23-12-2010, 11:49   #80
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Also the song selected for the winners single - was perfect for him to sing, but was not sound so good by Rebecca or the boy band!
Rebecca & One Direction were never going to be singing `When We Collide` had they won.....they each sang their potential `winners song` during the final....
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..