Accrington Web
   

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Accrington Forum News
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Forum News Read about the latest happenings on our site.


Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



Like Tree14Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2012, 05:37   #46
Resting in Peace

 
Mick's Avatar
 

Re: Maintenance and Chaos...

This thread is not for chat its for reporting site problems with the upgrade please remember this when posting.
DtheP47 likes this.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-12-2012, 18:30   #47
Resting in Peace
 
jaysay's Avatar
 

Re: Maintenance and Chaos...

Just wondering what happened to the Blue Skin, I go away for a short break and whoshhhh I'm on accy red, I've never used it since the day I joined the site
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 18:37   #48
Senior Member+
 

Re: Maintenance and Chaos...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Just wondering what happened to the Blue Skin, I go away for a short break and whoshhhh I'm on accy red, I've never used it since the day I joined the site
Can't you change to Blue using the box at the very bottom left hand side-Mine says Accyweb red and it all comes up red?
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 18:40   #49
Resting in Peace
 
jaysay's Avatar
 

Re: Maintenance and Chaos...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
Can't you change to Blue using the box at the very bottom left hand side-Mine says Accyweb red and it all comes up red?
The blue is no longer there Gordon, that's the first thing I looked at when I signed in on Saturday there's only Red and think its minimal which I presume is for mobile users well it don't look to good on my laptop anyway
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 18:44   #50
Senior Member+
 

Re: Maintenance and Chaos...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
The blue is no longer there Gordon, that's the first thing I looked at when I signed in on Saturday there's only Red and think its minimal which I presume is for mobile users well it don't look to good on my laptop anyway
Just seen that, jaysay. It's called progress.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 20:17   #51
Administrator


 
Neil's Avatar
 
Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Re: Maintenance and Chaos...

I think Roy waited until you were away to get rid of the blue John
__________________
Site Forum Rules/ Site Disclaimer can be seen from this link
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 20:22   #52
Senior Member+

 
david1's Avatar
 

Re: Maintenance and Chaos...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I think Roy waited until you were away to get rid of the blue John
Our dear John is spelling better in the red ? What did those nurses do to you John ???
Stevie R likes this.
david1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 20:30   #53
a multieloquent Mule

 
DaveinGermany's Avatar
 
Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Maintenance and Chaos...

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1 View Post
Our dear John is spelling better in the red ? What did those nurses do to you John ???
Showed him were the spell check button is.
__________________
I don't know half of you as well as I should like, and I like half of you, half as well as you deserve. (Bilbo Baggins)
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 20:38   #54
Senior Member+
 

Re: Maintenance and Chaos...

Perhaps he's colour blind and couldn't see what he'd written in blue.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 09:55   #55
Resting in Peace
 
jaysay's Avatar
 

Re: Maintenance and Chaos...

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1 View Post
Our dear John is spelling better in the red ? What did those nurses do to you John ???
Thats for me to know and you to envy David
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 09:57   #56
Resting in Peace
 
jaysay's Avatar
 

Re: Maintenance and Chaos...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Showed him were the spell check button is.
alas Dave they couldn't find it, lost and gone forever
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 10:01   #57
Resting in Peace
 
jaysay's Avatar
 

Re: Maintenance and Chaos...

I'm sulking and upset Roy took my blue away, everybody knows that red ain't my colour (accept Stanley that is) Red reminds me of the two things I hate in life a political party and a scum footy team in Manchester
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 14:30   #58
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Maintenance and Chaos...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
I'm sulking and upset Roy took my blue away, everybody knows that red ain't my colour (accept Stanley that is) Red reminds me of the two things I hate in life a political party and a scum footy team in Manchester
Its also the communist colour so that should suit.
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chaos, downtime, upgrade

Thread Tools



Other sites of interest.. More town sites..




All times are GMT. The time now is 22:17.


2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com



Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1